The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256414 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #780 on: April 08, 2016, 11:08:22 PM »
*** Outpost Hood ***

Markus sat in silence, waiting for Krystal to get into contact with her cousin.

*** Indari Manor, Drake's Room ***

"Go to sleep, honey - knowing dad, we'll both be up early tomorrow for the festival," Drake said.

*** Drakona Residence, Dragon'taan ***

The doorbell ringing met with a simultaneous groan from Viktor and Kabier. "I've got it," Viktor grumbled, putting on a robe and walking downstairs to answer the door. He paused upon seeing the Khajiit who answered the door. "Can I help you?" he asked.
Mr.Drakona? The Khajiit named Kiri asked "I've got a small message for you."

----Drake's room----

Amie was already snuggled up with Drake and sleeping.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #781 on: April 08, 2016, 11:33:19 PM »
==Luka's house==
(This whole conversation could be heard silently in Luka's room)
Razuel woke up in the middle of the night, and called Vivian out, [Razuel] "Hey Viv, uhh... it happened again didn't it?", [Vivian] "Yeah, it did... and I think you angered our host, and she didn't like me all that much either, but she already had the Holodome simulation program... and she didn't like your file...", [Razuel] "Vivian, I told you to stop initiating that, I mean programming it in is fine, just don't initiate it anymore, okay?... At this point, she'll probably kick us out because of that...", [Vivian] "I'm sorry Razuel...", Vivian sat down infront of Raz with her head down, Raz then scooped her up in his paw and pet her, "Viv... It's not your fault, okay? I'm the one that reprogrammed you, okay? It's my fault. So, no need to fret.", Vivian then grew in size and hugged Raz, and he hugged her back, then led her into a stone in his chest and she walked into it, and his red stone turned to a redish purple, "Sleep well, Viv... you've deserved it.", Razuel then layed his head back down and began to fall back asleep, and said silently, "Sorry, Luka."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #782 on: April 08, 2016, 11:55:32 PM »
"That disturbance in the Force," Vokun responded to Cecilia, "Much stronger, this time."

*** Drakona Residence ***

Viktor frowned. "A message from whom?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #783 on: April 09, 2016, 12:10:56 AM »
"That disturbance in the Force," Vokun responded to Cecilia, "Much stronger, this time."

"Well umm... me." Kiri responded "I'll be the new night watchmen here on your block and just wanted to let you know." The Khajiit replied, handing Viktor a contact card
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #784 on: April 09, 2016, 07:37:12 AM »
Name:Red Locus

Species:Ragnos (A Dragon-like alien species that i have made, they are in a distant galaxy)

Attire:Ragnosian MK-5 Logistics Armor

Weapons:Type-31 Needle rifle

Short bio:Red is sent out to gather information on other planets to fuel the ragnosian archives, Red is kind and open minded to these strange worlds,  Species and customs, he pursues knowledge on all of these planets and will risk anything to do so, Red perfers not to fight and would rather settle it peacefully than violently. Red was the son of one of the ragnosian house leaders until the death and unity of all the houses leaders under one large
government.

Currently based on Coruscant

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #785 on: April 09, 2016, 04:10:58 PM »

Cecilia put her paw to her head. "Yeah... it's bugging me too... it kind of hurts... Do you think something's going to happen at festival?" She said, while wincing.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #786 on: April 09, 2016, 08:26:41 PM »
(Welcome, Krayav.)

"I believe so - and chances are, either General Indari is well aware... or he's been so busy, he knows nothing of it," Vokun responded. "Either way, he needs to be warned."

*** Jedi Temple Grounds, Coruscant ***

A lone Feline wandered about the grounds of the Jedi Temple. His attire, a simple tunic of black and brown, coupled with brown pants; a style made famous by Anakin Skywalker. Clipped to his belt, an unusually-constructed lightsaber with three emitters - one for the blade, and two that formed a crossguard. The hilt was a custom job with a strange symbol etched into the Cortosis-woven, Beskar-Iron metal.

The Jedi at the temple - students, knights, and masters alike - all stayed out of his way, not even casting a glance in his direction. Few even regarded him with any sort of expression at all, considering he was an anthro-furry in the midst of the temple grounds filled with Jedi. None openly spoke to him. The feline preferred it that way - Lokahviing was not one much for words. But some in the past found that, for someone without much to say, he could certainly say a lot.

But still, Lokahviing kept moving about the temple grounds, trying to find what it was he came here looking for.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #787 on: April 09, 2016, 08:50:53 PM »
--Indari manor---

Amie shot up from laying down in her bed "WOw what was that?" She asked something in the force causing her to awake instantly. "I felt.... a strong presence...Not Light or dark side ,but definitely Jedi." Amie muttered.

-----Outpost Hood----

Krystal returned to the command room, with some news "Well which do you want first the Good news or the Bad news?" Krystal asked.

-------Coruscant, Jedi temple-----   Ignored and likely not seen, another Feline was skulking about in the shadows, it's training obviously strong as it was able to evade all the force sensitives in the temple and everything else .

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #788 on: April 09, 2016, 09:06:08 PM »

----Coruscant, Jedi Temple ----

*Red watched the jedi temple from a distance, documenting the structure and shape of the large buolding*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #789 on: April 09, 2016, 09:38:59 PM »
*** Drake's Room, Indari Manor ***

"What is it?" Drake asked.

*** Outpost Hood, Command Center ***

"Surprise me," Markus responded.

*** Jedi Temple, Coruscant ***

Lokahviing continued moving through the jumbled mass of life in the Temple, heading for the Archives. Following his instincts, he searched for something that was forbidden by Jedi belief - a Sith Holocron. This one, in particular, was said to house Sith Knowledge of something he'd sought since leaving his home world of Nirn - a power over life and death. Perhaps something that could bring him closer to his goal.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #790 on: April 09, 2016, 10:01:50 PM »
*Red closed his documents before looking at the temple, admiring its beauty*

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #791 on: April 09, 2016, 10:23:58 PM »
"Maybe we should warn him." Cecilia said to Vokun. "Where do you think he would be at this hour?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #792 on: April 09, 2016, 10:48:07 PM »
"I'm not sure....a Feline..." Amie started closing her eyes for focus" Khajiit, seeking something something important to him....but beyond that I cannot see the 'image is too vauge." Amie replied

----Coruscant, Jedi Temple, Archives---

Kiri almost lost her focus when the other Feline entered the archives,moving to a more shadowed location, trying to do her best to remain  unseen and  keeping her self invisible to the force, hiding on top of one of the 'shelves' in the darkest part of the archive. 'Great this will delay my mission.' the female panther thought.

-----Outpost hood----

"Bad news is my cousin has very little data on the Undine, however the good news is that he might know of a way to disable thier bio ships if not destroy them" Krystal replied.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #793 on: April 09, 2016, 11:22:18 PM »
*** Indari Manor, Drake's Room ***

"Odd that you're sensing this at all," Drake yawned. "It may be that this Khajiit has some important role to play in future events."

*** Jedi Temple Archives, Coruscant ***

Lokahviing paused, faintly and momentarily sensing another presence in the Force, one similar to himself. But his pause was fractional, as he headed into an unguarded chamber. Inside, many holocrons lined the walls. But none of them were what he sought. No, he had to push deeper inside.

*** Holodeck District, Dragon'taan ***

"At this hour, he's likely back at Indari Manor," Vokun responded. He motioned for Cecilia to follow as he went for a taxi to take them to the aforementioned mansion.

*** Command Center, Outpost Hood ***

"I'm listening," Markus said as he crossed his arms.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #794 on: April 09, 2016, 11:36:34 PM »
Cecilia followed Vokun to the taxi. "It'll be nice to go to the palace again. Do you think they would let us sleep over?" Cecilia asked.
Oh woof