The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255305 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #690 on: April 01, 2016, 03:02:08 AM »
Kia looked to Ketorr as if asking if she should, "The two may be busy ,but let me see if I can get in contact with them." Kia said trying to contact either of the newly wed couple.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #691 on: April 01, 2016, 12:09:10 PM »
"'They' are an intergalatic race of  parasites they pollute worlds with their darkness, strip it of it's resources and leave it bear not caring for any of the inhabitants. Luka sighed "I'm the only survivor of my kind."

There was a dead silence for a few minutes, then Raz broke it, "I'm... So sorry, Luka... I'm not even gonna try and relate to your past... However, if I were able to get a sample of it, I could probably make an indoctorate to negate the effect."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #692 on: April 01, 2016, 12:15:22 PM »
"What effect?" Luka asked "The world is gone everyone is dead." Luka sighed, "all that would be left is a smoldering desert."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #693 on: April 01, 2016, 01:05:26 PM »
As Vokun bowed and left, Cecilia did the same and followed him down stairs. "Really?" She asked, "I never picked up on that. He must like me."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #694 on: April 01, 2016, 04:41:50 PM »
"Well, ordinarily, I'd take you to the temple to get you initiated, but seeing as the festival is tomorrow... no way I'm gonna make you miss that," Vokun said. "We can get your first lessons started after the festival."

*** Outpost Hood ***

Markus monitored the reports on activity in UNSC Space from Outpost Hood while Krystal monitored the area for any more signs of Transwarp activity. Markus, however, was concerned. Why would the Kazon and True Way forces strike at UNSC Space? What did they stand to gain there? Or were after something? Or someone? Something didn't add up.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #695 on: April 01, 2016, 04:55:04 PM »
"Markus where was the UNSC Infintiy when the True way attacked."

_Cardassia prime_

"So I i may ask Sir, what is this "True Way" you speak of?" Kia asked,R really not familiar with this 'group'

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #696 on: April 01, 2016, 05:04:26 PM »
"Oh! It's tomorrow! Goodie!" Cecilia giggled. "I can't wait! What do we do in the meantime?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #697 on: April 01, 2016, 05:07:50 PM »
Amie walked  out of her room seeing, Cecila. "For now you rest, meditate, relax.... one of those." The Red fox girl said to the 'large' mouse.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #698 on: April 01, 2016, 05:14:08 PM »
"The True Way are a Cardassian Fringe group that is dedicated to overthrowing Cardassia's current democratic government in favor of restoring the old Cardassian Union," Kentar explained. "I imagine you are more or less familiar with the ways of the Union?"

*** Outpost Hood ***

"The Infinity was at Earth when that fleet attacked, why?" Markus responded.

*** Indari Manor ***

"I'd recommend the Holodeck District - lots of fun to be had there," Drake suggested.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #699 on: April 01, 2016, 05:21:56 PM »
Amie Drew close to Drake hugging him.

_outpost hood_

"As far as I know that's the most advanced ship in that sector... but if it was that far away... there must have been something else, forunner artifacts Covanant wrekages... Something of value had to be there for them to risk such a journey they likley had no idea if the conduit would work, if the Borg had known they might have shut it down leaving all the ships stuck in Subspace." Krystal noted.

_Cardassia Prime-__

"I see, would they ally themselves of what remains of the dominion?" Kia asked "I don't see how they plan to take over with what I have seen of them." Kia replied.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #700 on: April 01, 2016, 05:26:02 PM »
"Holodeck district? Sounds fun, I've never been there though." Cecilia said to Vokun. Then she turned to Amie. "I'll get plenty of rest tonight. Don't worry." She said, winking.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #701 on: April 01, 2016, 05:40:51 PM »
*** Indari Manor ***

Vokun headed outside, to a waiting taxi, waiting for Cecilia. Drake, however, leaned in to Amie's embrace. "Hi, honey," he murmured to her.

*** Outpost Hood ***

"I know," Markus said, "It's a wonder to me that the Borg haven't done so already. In fact, I wonder what has the Borg's attention away from us..."

*** Cardassia Prime ***

"No, they still bear the scars of the Dominion War. They wouldn't voluntarily do that again. But it would not surprise me to see the True Way allying with other powers in the galaxy," Kentar responded. "Any luck contacting your friends?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #702 on: April 01, 2016, 05:44:02 PM »
Cecilia was behind Vokun and they entered the taxi together. "So what's at this holodeck distributed? Is it like an arcade?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #703 on: April 01, 2016, 05:49:37 PM »
"it's gonna take awhile form this distance." Kia replied simply.

_Outpost hood__
Krystal and Markus' communicators s began to beep.

_Indari MAnor---

"Hi." Amie muttered leaning into Drake.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #704 on: April 01, 2016, 07:35:35 PM »
"What effect?" Luka asked "The world is gone everyone is dead." Luka sighed, "all that would be left is a smoldering desert."

Razuel had a look of defeat on his face, but that quickly went away and he put on a smile, "W-well, at least you're alive... R-right?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel