The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256311 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #645 on: March 30, 2016, 03:25:40 AM »
"Well, best of luck," Draco said. He started to walk away, but stopped and added, "Oh, I almost forgot, if you see Lord Scourge - big, bulky, red-skinned, bald Sith Pureblood, could you send him my way, please? I'll be back at my house."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #646 on: March 30, 2016, 02:10:37 PM »
Cecilia had been taking it all in. The family seemed like a loving one, and that was just perfect. "Kira is a very nice girl. And all of you have been so nice. I'm very glad I came."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #647 on: March 30, 2016, 03:40:01 PM »
"Cecilia?" Vokun said, halfway up the stairs, "Were you not going to see Lord Faasnu?"

"Yeah, it's not a good idea to keep Mathayus waiting. He may not be Sith anymore, but he still isn't the most patient man I've known," Anna added.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #648 on: March 30, 2016, 04:04:10 PM »
"Oh! Of course I am!" Cecilia giggled and followed Vokun. "I didn't see you up there!"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #649 on: March 30, 2016, 05:45:33 PM »
Vokun led Cecilia along the upper level of Indari Manor, coming to a room marked with a hexagonal symbol that vaguely resembled the logo of the Galactic Empire. "Now, remember, Cecilia - mind your manners, especially if we come in contact with Darth Faasnu's master, Ahkrinviingah." He made ready to open the door.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #650 on: March 30, 2016, 05:54:27 PM »
Meanwhile elsewhere in the Mansion , Amie was trying to get to sleep with Kira, she didn't mind though, it was something she actually enjoyed doing, spending time with her little sister in law.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #651 on: March 30, 2016, 05:55:22 PM »
"Okay, I'll be respectful." Cecilia said and waited for the door to open.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #652 on: March 30, 2016, 08:25:39 PM »
*** Indari Manor, Kira's Room ***

Little Kira fell asleep quickly, her stuffed dragon held closely in her arms.

*** Indari Manor, Faasnu's Chambers ***

Vokun opened the door, headed inside, and made his way to Faasnu's meditation chambers. There, Mathayus sat cross-legged in deep meditation, but still aware of his surroundings as he spoke, "Master Suleyk, Cecilia. I have been expecting you."

"Master Faasnu," Vokun greeted with a bow, motioning for Cecilia to do the same.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #653 on: March 30, 2016, 09:28:46 PM »
Cecilia bowed as well, but she was curious. "It's nice to see you again Faasnu. Do you know why we're here?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #654 on: March 30, 2016, 09:58:02 PM »
"Indeed I do," Mathayus responded. "And it is good to see you again, as well. Regardless..." He rose from his meditation and turned to face Vokun and Cecilia. "You have come before me because - as both my master and I have felt - you have a connection to the Force. I felt it, but it was my master that instructed me to let you go. He felt that your destiny lay with others."

"And found one of them, you have, Cecilia," boomed a voice within the chamber, one with a deep, dragon-esque tone. The room around them seemed to go completely black, and behind Mathayus appeared a Wyvern Dragon, as large as Draco, but with white scales and far older. Both Mathayus and Vokun went down to one knee and bowed their heads. The white-scaled Wyvern regarded Cecilia with eyes that seemed to glow white. "Do not let my appearance... unnerve you, Cecilia," he said.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #655 on: March 30, 2016, 10:20:57 PM »
Cecilia kept a straight face as the dragon entered. She bowed to her knee, looking the dragon in eyes. "Your appearance doesn't matter to me. It's all about what's on the inside. You must be Faasnu's master. Hello there." She said.
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #656 on: March 30, 2016, 10:43:09 PM »
"Mm... yes. I am Ahkrinviingah, the immortal ancient of Cerinia. Faasnu is my... agent, in this troubled galaxy. But, unslaad krosis, I digress. I imagine you have many questions... and an ancient as I can provide many answers," the dragon spoke.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #657 on: March 30, 2016, 11:13:48 PM »
Cecilia pondered the dragon's words. "Well... Ahkrin...viingah. we we're wondering if you can teach me how to use the force. I know I'm probably too old, and I have no real experience. But I still want to try."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #658 on: March 30, 2016, 11:23:37 PM »
"Too old?" Ahkrinviingah chuckled. "That only factors in if it is the Jedi that are training you. Here on Dragon'taan, age has no bearing on one's ability to use the Force. However, I sense I am not the one meant to be your teacher. If anything, General Suleyk, here, I sense is meant for such a purpose. However, there is... something about your path that... seems fast coming. Something that will erase your doubts. A choice."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #659 on: March 30, 2016, 11:33:21 PM »
"A choice huh? Do you know what that could be?" Cecilia asked. "How much can you tell about me by just 'sensing'?"
Oh woof