The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 256141 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #405 on: March 19, 2016, 02:01:46 PM »
"Oh, I was just out cruising when i noticed the gathering here," Draco responded. He fixed his eyes on Razuel and Cecilia. "It's good to see new faces here on Dragon'taan. Who might you two be?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #406 on: March 19, 2016, 04:06:18 PM »
Razuel extended a hand, "I am Razuel Dracon."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #407 on: March 19, 2016, 06:51:50 PM »
Draco smiled and said, "I'd shake your hand, but..." he examined his massive hand. "Not sure it'd work, considering my size. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you."

(Just so you all know, Draco is a four-legged dragon, and a large one at that. I modeled him after Draco from the Dragonheart movie.)
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #408 on: March 19, 2016, 08:34:04 PM »
Spyra stepped back a lot from the group, suddenly changing to a purpled dragon of  almost equal size to Draco. "I usually remain in smaller form because i usually frequent places sort of like this when I look for strange happenings, Humans talk a lot when their drunk."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #409 on: March 20, 2016, 01:15:38 AM »
Cecilia waved to the two large dragons. "Hello there you guys. It's an honor to meet you Draco." She paused all looked around at all the people gathered around. "Wow, looks like our group has gotten very large."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #410 on: March 20, 2016, 02:04:09 AM »
"An honor to meet you, too, miss..." Draco responded, leaving off for Ceciliat to introduce herself.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #411 on: March 20, 2016, 02:17:24 AM »
"Cecilia Jacobs, adventurer. But I like it here a lot, I think i'm staying. For a while at least."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #412 on: March 20, 2016, 03:50:52 AM »
"Ah," Draco responded. "Well, since you're staying, I'd advise you find a hotel or something to stay in; personally, I'd recommend the Dragon's Pride hotel. According to most people that come through here, it has the comfiest beds, friendliest staff, and the food there is the best... well, almost the best. As I'm sure you know, the food at Sol's..." Draco indicated the restaurant Cecilia was in earlier, "... is top of the list."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #413 on: March 20, 2016, 05:25:15 AM »
"Rae told me about that place, do they serve sheep?" Spyra asked returning to her purple Vixen kit form.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #414 on: March 20, 2016, 03:37:37 PM »
"I'll bet they do, considering it's a hotel for dragons. I'll definitely need to head over there. I'm pretty tired actually."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #415 on: March 20, 2016, 10:04:53 PM »
Draco smiled at Cecilia, saying, "Then it's a good thing I mentioned it. But I can't imagine why you'd want to sleep at noon." He looked to Spyra and asked, "Were you referring to Sol's, or the Dragon's Pride?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #416 on: March 20, 2016, 10:38:59 PM »
Cecilia yawned, "I'm tied from that heavy meal I ate"
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #417 on: March 21, 2016, 01:06:17 AM »
Draco chuckled, "Ah, okay. Well, that's something you have in common with my grandson, Drake - when he eats heavily, he tends to get sleepy."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #418 on: March 21, 2016, 02:22:02 AM »
"Never noticed that one." Alex replied "Though I bet Amie does."

Draco smiled at Cecilia, saying, "Then it's a good thing I mentioned it. But I can't imagine why you'd want to sleep at noon." He looked to Spyra and asked, "Were you referring to Sol's, or the Dragon's Pride?"
"Sol's" Sprya replied simply.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #419 on: March 21, 2016, 10:52:14 AM »
Cecilia yawned again and pressed her head slightly against the large dragon. "Yeah, I'm pretty sleepy. You wouldn't mind giving me a lift to that hotel would you?"
Oh woof