The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255199 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #375 on: March 18, 2016, 01:07:33 AM »
"What's abnormal is this wierd feeling I sense coming from the sky." Alex muttered
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #376 on: March 18, 2016, 01:09:08 AM »
"Yeah, something is rather... off..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #377 on: March 18, 2016, 01:12:53 AM »
Syn, confused, pointed to herself.

"Me?"

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: March 18, 2016, 01:16:44 AM »
Syn, confused, pointed to herself.

"Me?"
"No." Alex replied pointing to the sky."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #379 on: March 18, 2016, 01:17:48 AM »
Syn looked up.

"Metal... Boxes... Three."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #380 on: March 18, 2016, 01:21:32 AM »
(Umm... guys? Where am I in all this? I'm in a conversation with Romulan's character.)
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #381 on: March 18, 2016, 02:00:48 AM »
(Sorry, got carried away in the encounter with the Cardassians. And the encounter with the Cardassians isn't over Dragon'taan - it's in another region near Dragonaria Prime. If anyone is up for meeting a Klingon, feel free to insert a random character in that Cornerian Freighter under attack.)

Mathayus looked to Cecilia. "My apologies, madame - a lot happens here on Dragon'taan, as you probably gleaned by now. I wonder... will you be staying for the festival tomorrow?"

"I believe she is," Kyle answered. "Weren't you?"

*** Local Space ***

The Cardassian ships did not cease their attack - quite the contrary; they pressed their attack. The Galor came under heavy fire from the Iron Regent, who was quickly battering down the Galor's shields.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #382 on: March 18, 2016, 10:42:26 AM »
Cecilia nodded, "Yup, I'm going to the festival. It sounds like a lot of fun." She looked to Mathayus and paused. "I think I've heard about you. You're the ex Darth right?"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:45:24 AM by Clarissa Vogaurd. »
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #383 on: March 18, 2016, 10:45:17 AM »
"The buildings?" Alex asked, pausing as an odd portal opened and a small purple dragon shot out falling to the ground with a loud thump.

__Dragonaria prime_

"Let them have it then." Krystal said, as both destroyers engaged the Cardassian ships blue beams of energy fliying towards the Cardassian vessels.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: March 18, 2016, 03:15:10 PM »
"Ex-Sith, yes," Mathayus corrected Cecilia. "I still use my Sith name, for the expressed reason that some find it easier to say. Regardless, don't let that intimidate you."

Kyle's attention, however, was elsewhere, on the small, purple dragon that just arrived. "Hello... who might you be?" he asked.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #385 on: March 18, 2016, 03:22:24 PM »
"Indeed, who are you, little dragon?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: March 18, 2016, 08:30:39 PM »
Cecilia smiled, "don't worry about that. I might seem sensitive, but I'm actually very tough to scare."

Just then, she saw the purple dragon fall out of the portal. "Oh dear! How does that happen?"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #387 on: March 18, 2016, 10:19:55 PM »
Te little dragon mumbled something but was mostly groaning seemly in pain ,likely from the impact with the ground.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: March 18, 2016, 11:07:46 PM »
Kyle extended a hand, reaching out with the Force, attempting to find and heal the source of the little dragon's pain. This gesture was done also by Mathayus.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: March 18, 2016, 11:15:40 PM »
"I believe she's fine, you two, she just needs to rest." Alex noted "Seems that portal was her doing."

by now the little dragon was sleeping letting out loud snores, flames erupting from her nostrils.