The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255072 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #330 on: March 17, 2016, 01:39:23 AM »
Another being dropped down from somewhere above into the darkness Alessia The dark blue vixen, seeing no threat placed her glowing Sword  Back into it's sheath on her back, slowly approaching the Demon fox.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #331 on: March 17, 2016, 01:44:44 AM »
Syn felt the wave of energy flow off of this guy, and felt a little shaken. She had felt similar in her time exploring the void... But only near the points of reality that seeped through the darkness. She moved on, glancing once over her shoulder, trying to remember the word the being spoke to her.

"Apl..gi..s.." She muttered to herself

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #332 on: March 17, 2016, 01:45:13 AM »
Cecilia was definitely suprised by the fur's sudden appearance, and his looks were definitely... questionable. But she wasn't afraid, she saw no reason to be, not yet anyway. "No, not yet. Soon I will though." She looked at the figure's belt. "Wow, that's a lot of lightsabers. Care to give me one? I'll pay for it if you want."
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: March 17, 2016, 01:53:20 AM »
"Let me see if I can help you." Alex the dark blue Vixen said, hand reaching towards Syn's head "Telepathy always has it's perks." The dark blue she-Folf muttred,linking with the demon fox's thoughts "Now try again , please."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #334 on: March 17, 2016, 02:20:10 AM »
"Sorry," the man responded, "But the lightsabers aren't for sale. Most are... trophies, from battlefields far from here. Even if I was inclined to let you have one, these take years of training to even wield properly." He paused, then introduced himself "But where are my manners? Mathayus Indari, or - as most in the galaxy know me - Faasnu. Darth Faasnu." It was as Mathayus stated his Sith name that the air around him seemed to chill. "Husband to Maria Tokarev-Indari, and elder brother to High General Kyle Indari."

A crimson dragon with sapphire-blue dragon eyes laded nearby. "Okay, Mathayus, that's enough scaring the travelers," he said. Kyle approached Cecilia. "I didn't know you had wings," he commented.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: March 17, 2016, 02:21:47 AM »
What thoughts Alex felt within the being known as Syn were impossible to fathom. She was a being older than time, the thoughts were vast like galaxies. There wasn't a language per say, but a multitude of gibbering choirs.

Syn turned at the intrusion, worried, instantly quieting her mind to silence.

"Ap....ap... Apol ... Apologies..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: March 17, 2016, 02:26:58 AM »
"Well, I wish mom were here she could likely, decipher this language." Alex said taking her hand off Syn.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #337 on: March 17, 2016, 02:31:00 AM »
Razuel looked back to see Faasnu and Kyle standing by Cecilia, he then muttered something and became virtually invisible, and with this stealth he ran beside Cecilia, then reappeared in a flash beside Cecilia, "Hello, Cecilia, Kyle.", he then looked over to Faasnu, and muttered something,Razuel then stopped muttering, "Darth Faasnu, I presume?"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:32:37 AM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: March 17, 2016, 02:33:41 AM »
"Careful Mr. Raz... Your thoughts betray you." Alex noted. "You've already met my sister Amber.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #339 on: March 17, 2016, 02:37:24 AM »
"You presume correctly, mister..." Mathayus responded, leaving room for Razuel to introduce himself.

"That's Razuel, Mathayus," Kyle said. "Razuel, this is my brother, Mathayus. Or Faasnu, if you prefer to call him that."

"I answer to either," Mathayus added.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: March 17, 2016, 02:39:40 AM »
Syn was suprised. The being had touched her mind and not gone instantly insane. She was curious. Sure she was just an avatar of a greater being, but still...

She stood still close to Alex, staring at her*

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: March 17, 2016, 02:42:44 AM »
"What? It comes with training to block things out." Alex replied.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: March 17, 2016, 02:44:02 AM »
The creature was speaking and she could tell it was offended, though the words were still a jumble.

She cocked her head to one side, studying her.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: March 17, 2016, 02:46:03 AM »
The creature was speaking and she could tell it was offended, though the words were still a jumble.

She cocked her head to one side, studying her.
"Perhaps I can help you know our language." Alex offered reaching for the Fox's head again

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: March 17, 2016, 02:47:12 AM »
she blinked, less startled, her relaxation causing a couple eyes appearing in places on her body they shouldn't exist in.

"Ap... Ap... P..."