The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 255913 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #240 on: March 10, 2016, 09:43:16 PM »
Cecilia followed the dragon to his ship. "So how are these going to work? Will they have to be wired in my brain or something?"
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #241 on: March 10, 2016, 09:58:37 PM »
"No, it is quite painless, all that will happen is that you will get sensors implanted on your hands, and 1 in your head, then you will get a harness or have the choice to get the full mechanical shabaz.", Razuel then stopped at his ship and a Mr. Handy came out, "Hello, Captain. Do we have another customer?", Razuel nodded, "Oh, goodie, now please insert your physical properties, Miss.", the Mr. Handy then handed Cecilia a data pad.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: March 10, 2016, 10:01:46 PM »
Cecilia took the pad and started answering questions. "Is this going to cost me anything?" She asked.
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #243 on: March 10, 2016, 10:18:59 PM »
[Razuel] "Well, just about a couple hundred dollars, fairly cheap from what they would charge at the tech labs, and Scotty here...", gesturing to his Mr. Handy, "...has worked out their flaws so that you won't have any negative side effects from having metal in your body.", Raz opened a few crates, "Take your picks out of these 3, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: March 10, 2016, 10:33:28 PM »
"Well, that's not expensive at all. Not for me anyway." Cecilia said,  then she reached into her pocket and pulled out a handheld device. She pressed a button and a pawful of gold and jewels was transferred from her ship, to Razuel's hands. "I've collected a few things from my past travels." She giggled, "I'll have number one please."
Oh woof

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: March 10, 2016, 10:44:07 PM »
Razuel took the gems and put them in his pocket, "Alrighty then, now just follow Scotty, he'll get you done.", Scotty took Cecilia's hand and took her to an operation table inside the ship, with Razuel following behind him, [Scotty]"Now, Ms.Cecilia, please lie down on the table, and you should be done in a mere amount of minutes."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #246 on: March 10, 2016, 10:49:25 PM »
Meanwhile at the Gravity pad for the Covenant Assault carrier a Green Vixen waited for the visitors to hit planetside.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: March 10, 2016, 10:53:11 PM »
Cecilia lied down on the table. "This is exciting, I don't think I've ever had robotic implants before."
Oh woof

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #248 on: March 11, 2016, 04:52:22 AM »
(Amber, the Sangheili ambassadors in the drop ship are headed for the Dragon'taan Military District Enclave.)

*** Restaurant District ***

A large-belly lioness and her human Dragon-Shifter husband stepped into Sol's Bar & Grille, and got a hearty greeting from Jerry, the bartender. "Kabby! Viktor! Good to see you both! What can I get you, the usual?"

"Preggers, here, is looking for a nice hot meal seeing as the stove is busted... again," the human dragon-shifter said.

"And I told him to replace it," the lioness growled.

"Honey, I told you, when I went to get a replacement, they were fresh out, and they don't get new stock till tomorrow," Viktor told her.

"Even so," Kabier grumbled. In a sudden change of mood, she smiled and added, "Still... It's nice of you to take me here, baby."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2016, 05:02:47 AM »
Cecilia lied down on the table. "This is exciting, I don't think I've ever had robotic implants before."

Scotty applied a sedative and anesthesia to Cecilia, while Razuel grabbed the parts, [Scotty]"Now, Ms. Cecilia, sleep, this will seem like months to you, but you will awake in a mere 30 seconds, with your Implants. Now sleep.", Scotty began to implant the wings and system once she was in a state of bliss.

==30 Seconds Pass==

Razuel gently pushed on Cecilia's shoulder, "Cecilia? Cecilia! Wake up!,  your implants have been successfully implanted, we also hooked up your comms to your augments, so your conversations can be extremely discrete if you choose to. Now, Scotty will have to rum some diagnostics to get your mind oriented to the wings, so if you need to stay for a while, Scotty has already prepared a bed for you in case."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 05:04:48 AM by Razuel »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: March 11, 2016, 11:55:54 AM »
Cecilia had been under for a very long time, or so it seemed. She woke up to Razuel's voice and felt... different. She had wings! She could feel them on her back, even move them. They twitched as she concentrated. "Wow, this is so cool!"
Oh woof

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2016, 02:43:36 PM »
(Amber, the Sangheili ambassadors in the drop ship are headed for the Dragon'taan Military District Enclave.)

*** Restaurant District ***

A large-belly lioness and her human Dragon-Shifter husband stepped into Sol's Bar & Grille, and got a hearty greeting from Jerry, the bartender. "Kabby! Viktor! Good to see you both! What can I get you, the usual?"

"Preggers, here, is looking for a nice hot meal seeing as the stove is busted... again," the human dragon-shifter said.

"And I told him to replace it," the lioness growled.

"Honey, I told you, when I went to get a replacement, they were fresh out, and they don't get new stock till tomorrow," Viktor told her.

"Even so," Kabier grumbled. In a sudden change of mood, she smiled and added, "Still... It's nice of you to take me here, baby."
(whoops)

_Restraunt district._____________________

"You know you could have asked Tigress, to repair your old one." Amber noted she had been sitting at the front of the  bar for awhile now. "Alright  I'll have the Chicken Taco this time, Jerry. And easy on the sauce this time."
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: March 11, 2016, 08:31:30 PM »
Scotty went around to Cecilia, "I'm glad you like them, Ms.Cecilia, now please...", Scotty handed Cecilia a cord, "... plug this into your wings, and it will quickly run the procedures to calibrate your mind with your new wings."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #253 on: March 11, 2016, 09:01:30 PM »
"He did," Kabier said. "But the stove is so old and decrepit, it'd be cheaper to get a new one."

*** Dragonaria Prime ***

A Klingon amongst a gathering of anthro-dragons was becoming a common sight on Dragonaria. Kault walked among the capital city's streets, his disruptor assault rifle slung, guarded by a pair of Klingon Lieutenants. While the ambassador had his chat with the Dragonarian delegate, Kault was free to wander until he was summoned.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: March 11, 2016, 09:17:21 PM »
"Alright" said Cecilia. She took the cord and searched around for a port on her wings. She found one, and placed the cord in. "Woah, this feels so wierd. It's like I actually have wings!"
Oh woof