The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 257868 times)

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4530 on: September 14, 2018, 05:10:28 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam blinked. A Force user? He didn't understand. He decided it would be best to unleash a salvo on the captors- within seconds, he fired a bunch of bullets in their direction. He didn't bring any type of bomb with him, but maybe he could destroy the tomb another way.

*New Romulus*
Anna replied drily, "No fuss. I puzzle often." This statement was actually correct. She paused for a second to cook up a random name. She laid a hand on her handle and in a flash, she knew what to answer. "Anyway. I'm known as the Blademaster. I generally never give out my real name. Just a safety precaution." She decided it would be easiest to keep orbiting the truth without giving them anything to actually work with. It would change, however, the instant she activated her sword.

Zealo scratched the back of his head. "Ehm, you see... we spilled some of their secrets all around the galaxy. So... Yeah. You bet they're angry at us."

*Earth*
At the time they arrived, the rows in the carnival had grown a lot. Mary's smile dissipated. "Aw man, looks like we're past down hours."

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4531 on: September 15, 2018, 10:53:59 PM »
*** DMCS Desolator, Peragus III Asteroid Field Perimeter ***

"Got it. I'm... getting some weird signals here. I think it'll clear up once I'm inside. Maybe it's the crew?"

The Endeavor navigated its way towards the hangar and proceeded to dock. Weaver tried his best to strengthen the signal, but to no avail. He wasn't much of an engineer, so he'd just have to rely on getting closer for the moment.

As the ship initiated automated docking procedures, Weaver went to the airlock and donned a more heavy rig. It had a few more gadgets and gizmos than his standard civilian outfit, and he thought it'd be best if he came in with some kind of contingency in case something went wrong. It wasn't a combat suit, but it was better than nothing.

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

If Dusk made it out of this alive, he'd have one hell of a ship at the end of it. This was nuts. Beam and Disruptors seemed like a good choice. If the goal was boarding the ship, then disabling it without destroying it would be a good idea. Dusk signed off on the upgrades.

"Yep. Cloaking field is good to go. Uh... I should thank you for all of this. I thought we were just going to set off towards our objective, but giving all of these upgrades is pretty generous. Hopefully that treasure system truly does live up to its name."

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4532 on: September 16, 2018, 02:09:01 AM »
*** Peragus III Mining Facility Approach, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"Possibly - any idea what they're saying?" Praven asked.

The closer Weaver got to the facility, the clearer the signal became. By the time he began docking, the signal was crystal clear... but the message wasn't. It was a simple military flash code depicting a series of numbers: 3, 17, 13, 5, and 7. The message did not say what those numbers were or what they were for.

(Weaver, I'm not disputing your choice - Disruptors are my fave, and it is possible to disable a ship with them - but I think you need to acquaint yourself with the weapons I described in my last post. Just look them up in Google. Like "Star Trek Disruptors". The weapons and tech Jacky uses is primarily Star Trek.)

"I'm nothing if not generous and hospitable," Jacqueline responded. She looked over the reports of the upgrades. "Disruptors, eh? Not a bad choice. You taking any torpedo launchers with that? Might come in handy."

*** Tomb of Darth Kallig, Korriban ***

Fayam's sudden appearance startled the orange Arcanine woman, and she whirled on Fayam with a swing that would have taken a man's head off. The Imperial Captors were quickly put out of the fight, but radio traffic would alert other Imperial forces nearby.

*** New Romulus ***

The officer curled his lips and shrugged. "A sensible precaution in times like this. Please, do come in," he said, stepping aside to allow Anna in. The door would shut itself afterward behind her.

Temer laughed. "That's funny. You must have real gall to pick a fight with the Tal Shiar like that. Seems more and more people are getting bolder against the Tal Shiar, ever since Hobus."

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

Amy spotted a dining area. She tapped both Jason and Mary on the shoulder. "Come on - let's get a bite to eat."

*** Cairo, Earth ***

Crowley would wait till he and Michen got back to Michen's hotel room before locking the door behind him and slapping a device on the door, sealing it from eavesdroppers, and then speaking to Michen: "Listen fast, buddy - we don't have a lot of time. You've been marked by a group of Insurrectionist Conspirators known as Majestic twelve. We don't know much about them. The man with the tattoos on his face was one of their primary and best agents - Walter Simon. I don't know what they want with you, but if you don't want to find out, we need to get you off-world. I'm sending you to a man I've known for years - an ex-Sith, Mathayus Indari. Many of my buddies in ONI knew him as Darth Faasnu. You can trust him. Get that comm badge, get anything you need, and let's get going; our transport leaves in less than an hour."

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

The officer went back to his own work as Drone left.

[WF-4]

"My wife and children are trapped in a building not far from here! You gotta save 'em!" the man begged. "I heard the DMC and allied forces made planetfall, and I left to try and get one of you! You gotta help them! They're all I got!"

[WF-8]

As they headed out, other forces surrounding the capital spread out, locating weak points and waiting on the word to converge.

[WF-14]

"Then you'll do us a world of good," the lead medic said. "We'll be getting plenty of patients."

*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

"Klingon 'religion' - and I use that term very loosely - is far more militant than any race I have ever encountered. That being said..." Silrus accepted the book after taking a sip of his drink, noting the strong taste with evident impressment on his face. "... these gems and stones you mentioned - can they focus or amplify energy? I know that the United Imperial Alliance uses Kyber Crystals in some of their weapon designs."

*** Mongdrigo, Near the Cave ***

(Not trying to be too picky, Ray, but for future reference, that's "Ahsoka", not "Ashoka".)

The hit on Ahsoka would knock the wind out of her, but no more. She had sustained worse blows before. She was on her feet in an instant.

But that brief struggle was all that was needed. Malgus had the massive boulder over the beast. He released his Force Grip, and watched what he hoped would happen.

*** Unseen Avenger, Bridge ***

"Certainly, Shipmaster," the captain answered. He followed Kyva, then spoke again, "By the way... I never did get your name."

*** Dragon'taan, outer city ***

Roc shrugged, slung his weapon, opened a part of his wrist gauntlet, tapped in a command, approached the sensor, and hit a button with the gauntlet in close proximity to the sensor. An electrical surge shot into the sensor, fried it, and the door would open like a rose. Roc looked to Alex. "Salvaged Yaut'ja tech," was all he said before unslinging his weapon and cocking it.

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

As they entered with their kids, they were immediately greeted by Kyle. "Drake! Amie! Oh, thank the Force you're alright! Are the kids okay?" he asked as he straightened his uniform.

*** Reach Orbit ***

In the quiet of Orbit over Reach, an unexpected, unexplained disturbance happened: The unmistakable form of a CIS Lucrehulk-class Battleship dropped out of Translight Speed. Hot on it's case were a team of four Raider ships - two Ch'tang-class Birds-of-Prey and two Mogai Heavy Warbirds, all emblazoned with a symbol of a Red XII. They attacked the ship, and after some time as UNSC ships were arriving on the scene, scored a critical hit and sent the Lucrehulk plummeting into Reach's atmosphere. One of the raiders sent a heavily-encrypted signal planetside, and all four ships left, cloaking as they did.

*** Kaidon's Office, Sangheilios ***

Sunsets on Sangheilios were always beautiful to Thel. Ever since the end of the UNSC-Covenant War, Thel took the time to appreciate each one. Even as the galaxy raced headlong to galactic war. But this time, the Sangheili were on the right side of the conflict.

A knock on the door alerted Thel to the presence of another. "Kaidon, the UNSC representative has arrived," she said. Thel recognized the voice. It was that of his daughter. Thel didn't face her, but nodded over his shoulder to acknowledge her. "Send her in, please." Silence settled as the aide left, and Thel waited.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4533 on: September 16, 2018, 03:37:13 AM »

“That’s a bit of a difficult question to answer. We have gems that work well as catalysts, and crystals that house their own source of power as a core energy component. It all depends on what the need is and then the corresponding stone will be used.” Katin said. He went over to a pedestal with a sheathed longsword resting on a rack laid, and beside it were two twin revolvers racked next to it.. He picked up the sword and one pistol and took them to a table and placing them down. He then grabbed a necklace he was wearing under his shirt, a silver chain with a strangely colored stone that shifted colors with the light, and set it down as well. “Let me give you an example.” He said, unsheathing the sword and holding it up. A purple gem gleamed in the hilt. “This Amethyst is a catalyst for my magical energy. When I hold it, it pulls from me and molds it into strikes as I swing it.” Damien walked up to the pistol as he twirled it in his hand. He opened the chamber as the center was filled with a yellow gemstone.

“This Chrysoberyl does the same, except it manifests my energy into ammunition to fire off.” Damien said as he picked up the necklace. “This, however, is Ammolite. Unlike the others, it houses immense power on its own. So instead of being a catalyst for others, it’s set inside its own object as a catalyst to mold the energy it has.” He set it down on the table. “Would any of these be significant for them?”

(As a note, every gemstone I list is real. You can look them up to see what they look like if you want a clear image.)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4534 on: September 16, 2018, 07:51:51 PM »

A human clearly of high ranking status due to his uniform and a  Khajiit wearing some sort of flight suit entered the office.

"Kaidon." the human Saluted while the Khajiit behind him prepared something on a holopad. "The UNSC has agreed to your proposal, however we will only be able to provide half of the required materials mostly medical supplies for the agumentation.

"That's where I come in.'  The Khajiit spoke up. "With a little help The DMC Armory will be able to fill the rest of your material needs, we'll also be producing your Centurion's armor." The Khajiit explained.

** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"G-GRandpa your k-kinda choking me!" Shiloe managed to make out, still in  her mother's arms.
"M-me tooo!" Amie blurted out.

"impressive." Alex replied  jumping into the door, she and Roc would land in an empty room, full of large crates.

** Unseen Avenger, Bridge ***
"Kyva, Kyva Katomei." The Sangheili ship master answered as he lead the way to the mess hall.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4535 on: September 16, 2018, 10:29:56 PM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

The officer went back to his own work as Drone left.

[WF-4]

"My wife and children are trapped in a building not far from here! You gotta save 'em!" the man begged. "I heard the DMC and allied forces made planetfall, and I left to try and get one of you! You gotta help them! They're all I got!"

[WF-8]

As they headed out, other forces surrounding the capital spread out, locating weak points and waiting on the word to converge.

[WF-14]

"Then you'll do us a world of good," the lead medic said. "We'll be getting plenty of patients."

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

The squad reach the tent that they'll be using and start planning.

[WF-4]

Kona nods. "We'll save them sir. In the meantime, please go with the others." She says, as she sends Arkhal off to grab the man's family, and the others put the current survivors (15 in total) onto the dropship and it leaves, arriving at the camp in a short time.

[WF-8]

The squad make their way to a small encampment that seems empty. As they enter, and radio in their position, Cabi chitters to Storm, as he senses that something seems off.

[WF-14]

Phire nods, before seeing the dropship come down. "Speaking of the devil, some are here." He turns to his squad. "Toarei!" The kitsune perks up and turns to him, seeing the dropship. "Aye aye sir." She says, securing her gear and going to help Phire and some of the others with the civilians that have arrived.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4536 on: September 17, 2018, 02:00:50 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Near the Cave*
(I knew it looked wrong. My mistake.)

The was a solid, terrible crash as the boulder landed. The beast, now trapped beneath the stone, gave one last awful bellow, followed by a wheeze. Then the light left its eyes.

Zadok, after patching up Lett, jogged over to Malgus.
“Well done, my Lord,” he said with a chuckle. “Never seen a raptor get put down with a rock.” He sighed, checked his magazines, and motioned to the cave. “But no time to rest, we gotta find that monster.”

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4537 on: September 18, 2018, 09:51:23 AM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

"Okaaay..." Michen sounded a bit confused as he was saying that, not fully understanding what was exactly going on. He hesitated for a moment, but then the feral went to the desk next to the bed and put his paws against it to lean against it. That way Michen managed to pick up the comm badge with his mouth, careful not to damage it, then pushed himself away from the table to land on the ground with all paws again. The snow leopard had used the bed to sleep in even though it wasn't really necessary, so it made sense for him to have left the comm badge there. Then he returned to Crowley, as there wasn't really anything else that could possibly be important for now.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4538 on: September 20, 2018, 08:14:50 PM »
*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Let's get moving - if we're lucky, we'll slip past any more MJ12 agents," Crowley suggested. He would lead Michen to the door, then look around outside before walking into the hotel proper, and would lead Michen to the city streets. "Stay close," he told Michen.

*** Mongdrigo, Near the Cave ***

Malgus bumped Ahsoka on the shoulder. No words needed to be said for her to get the message: "Thanks." Malgus looked to Zadok. "Anything you can tell me about that monster would be invaluable in defeating it."

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

As the group started planning, the Sith Covenant forces were doing their best to shore up defenses for the coming assault.

[WF-4]

The man heads out, and the family sits, terrified, in a collapsed building not far from the team.

[WF-8]

The campsite showed no signs of combat, but equipment was scattered about - almost as though the inhabitants suddenly dropped what they were doing and ran.

[WF-14]

The other medics and doctors also saw to the arriving civilians, patching up those that were injured and such.

Thel turned to face them. "That is more than satisfactory," he said. "I already have volunteers ready for this project. Am I safe to assume you have a training ground selected?"

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

Kyle released Shiloe and Amie. "Can you blame me for worrying?" he asked. "Did you run into any trouble getting here?"

"No, thankfully," Drake replied.

"What's in the crates, I wonder...?" Roc mused. He kept an eye on his motion tracker. "Showing clear... for now. Where to?"

*** Unseen Avenger, Bridge ***

"Captain Forbes," The captain introduced himself. "Always a pleasure to meet a Sangheili."

"The Ammolite sounds like our best lead - fits something that a rogue Klingon House would be after. That just leaves the question of what they intend to do with it," Silrus stated. He paced momentarily, before his thoughts were interrupted by his communicator, the speaker speaking in his native tongue. Silrus frowned, spoke in his language, and the response only deepened his frown. He looked to the brothers. "You're not gonna object to another representative coming here, are you?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4539 on: September 21, 2018, 04:38:40 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Near the Cave*
Zadok shook his head.
“Sorry, my Lord. I don’t know anything about what’s in the cave. Our only conscious Ranger bit it when the raptor stepped out. Though, he’s got a few weird marks on his armor. Looks like impact dents, like a hammer, and dark, circular burns on his arms and armor. I would’ve had 18 take samples, but the tiberium started sprouting before I thought of it.”
Zadok sighed and scrabbled at his ear.
 “Raptors don’t leave bodies, and scarabs are too big for caves. I can’t wrap my head around it.” After a few moments, the short Mongdrigan spoke. “Lett’s wounded. We’ll stay out here; that ruckus will have drawn attention.”

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4540 on: September 21, 2018, 12:38:04 PM »

Katin and his brother glance at each other before looking back at Silrus. “It’s no problem at all, though it seems there might be a problem on your end. Is there something we should be aware of?” Katin asked, setting the weapons back on their pedestals.

Damien was over in his chair whispering, like he was having a conversation with himself. If a sharp ear were to catch it they could hear him saying, “Yes they are draconic. No, I will not ask them that. Because we’re in a bit of a diplomatic situation right now.”

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4541 on: September 21, 2018, 06:43:52 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen snorted quietly out of his nose, but didn't exactly object. Rather, he did just as Crowley suggested. Well, what other options did he have, really? It wasn't like he was able to come up with any better plans. Yet, even with Crowley right THERE, something didn't quite feel safe. If an entire group was after him... Well, what could even happen? Come to think of it, even if he felt safer alone hidden in an alley, he really wouldn't be at all.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4542 on: September 21, 2018, 06:56:49 PM »
*Korriban*
Fayam quickly ducked when he saw the canine coming at him. The strike went just over him. When he realised he wasn't dead, he shot the tomb's structural parts so it would collapse, destroying what was inside. Then, he made a run for his ship.

*New Romulus*
Anna walked past him, keeping her ears and eyes open.

Zealo replied, "Well, if I remember correctly, it wasn't quite intentional. However, when we got involved we didn't try to get out of it. So... I suppose you could say we didn't truly mind." Then, the door opened and revealed the mechanic. He raised an eyebrow to Temer. "Who's this?" he asked. Zealo made a quick introduction, "Koman, this is Temer, a mercenary captain. Temer, this is Koman, our mechanic."

*Earth*
Mary replied, "Good idea. I'm getting hungry."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4543 on: September 21, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »

"Actually we were hoping you had an area since it's Sangheili we're dealing with." Keri replied.

*Korriban*
 "WHAT THE!?" said a voice as two figures rushed to leave the tomb....

"Supplies, looks like they intend to stay here for awhile." Alex replid.

** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"No but you could loosen your grip a bit next time." Amie noted.

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4544 on: September 22, 2018, 08:51:49 PM »
*** Peragus III Mining Facility Approach, Peragus III Asteroid Field ***

"Yes. Well... no. It's just a bunch of numbers. Hold on..." Weaver slowly read the message aloud, "Three, seventeen, thirteen, five, and seven? Does that mean anything to you?" He wasn't going to leave the ship just yet. If it was a code for imminent danger, then he didn't want to be on the other side of the door.

(OOC: Gotcha. I probably should've asked what tech this stuff was based on.)

"Actually, scratch that," Dusk said, "those Tetryon weapons knock out shields yeah? Might make it easier to plow a boarding ship through their hull. Torpedo launchers sound like a good idea too."