The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)  (Read 260208 times)

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
Re: Galactic Society (Open/Lounge RP, but READ FIRST POST)
« Reply #4515 on: September 05, 2018, 03:47:13 AM »
*Korriban*
If Fayam was paying close attention he might have heard a very  quiet voice say "Now"

The deep tomb lit up as  Blue flames in the shape of  wolves suddenly appeared approaching the imperial's growling, two figures appearing only for one second a yellow Arcanine girl and a Silver vixen, vanishing almost as soon as they appeared... the two  were under cloak and whatever just happend must have disabled their cloak, meanwhile the Blue fire wolves  surrounded most of the imperials who held the orange Arcanine girl..

*** Unseen Avenger, Bridge ***
"We should be In Sangheilios orbit within the hour , have you ever had Sangheili cuisine?" Kyva asked, leading the way to the Galley.

*Unseen Assailant, Captains quaters*
The Navy Blue furred Fox, shot up from his sleep "Argus Status on my monitor..." he said quietly looking to the vixen next to him to see if she was still asleep

*** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***
"I'm broke..." Amie admitted with a blush as she carried Shiloe inside.

**Dragon'taan, outer city**
The door appeared to have no handles or other way to open, but it did have some sort of odd  slightly transparent lens on it.

"Wait is that what I think it is?" Alex asked pointing to the slightly red lens on the door.

The battle Raged on behind the two while low flying ships warped up surviving civlians who were injured or just out, considering anyone nearby without armor or a vehicle were likely suffering from radiation poisoning.

"Markus, scan for a Union dropship in the area, We're engaging..."She paused as a large inert Guass rifle slug flew over the shoulder of her  Dog like Procyon Protomech. " Steiner forces here." She added firing lasers at the Atlas that revealed itself around the corner  a Dire wolf and Timber wolf soon contributing their weapons fire as well. "Damn I hate Atlas..." Krystal grumbled firing another volley of lasers at the Steiner mech.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 03:54:24 AM by Alessia Starfurr »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4516 on: September 05, 2018, 11:20:37 PM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

The lead officer of the Liberator force in this area handed Drone a datapad containing the details of each target needing elimination. "Be careful with them - they're not your common Sith trash."

[WF-4]

Just a block ahead, a group of Sith Soldiers were holding hostage a group of civilians in a desperate gambit.

[WF-8]

The lead officer of this area looked to the fox. "Good to have you aboard - we have a tough fight ahead of us. Think you can help push the Sith off Corneria?"

[WF-14]

The lead Medic in this area approached Phire. "You and yours all set?" she asked him.

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

Drone reads the datapad, making sure that him and his squad have the right stuff for it.

[WF-4]

A concussion Grenade rolls near them, before exploding and causing the Sith Soldiers to fall over in pain and dizziness, before 5 shell shots were fired, ending their lives and suffering. Anmar steps up to them and, making sure they were dead, helps the dizzy civilians up and away, back to a dropship.

[WF-8]

Storm nods, before chittering at the dutchie, who quietens down and waits.  He then answers the leader "I'm sure we can be a helpful hand to your group."

[WF-14]

Phire nods. "We just have to wait for the Evac group to bring civilians and survivors back... right?"

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #4517 on: September 06, 2018, 11:30:52 AM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen stopped their actions on the spot, now that the enemy was no longer a threat. He didn't actually want to kill anyone after all. Yet, even when the stress slowly ebbed away, things were all but calm. Ever since he woke up in the future he had met a number of unexpainable events. Michen just stood there now, panting, not knowing where to go or what to do. He would like to get out of here, but wasn't sure how. They only learned one thing now: he might be a whole lot less safe here than he had anticipated.

Only one thing came to mind: sneak back to the hotel room NOW and go from there.

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #4518 on: September 08, 2018, 09:56:48 AM »
*Korriban*
Fayam hardly understood the situation. Was someone using magic? Should he fire? Who were the two flashing figures? He understood the Arcanine was being held captive, but was it a good idea to free them? The choices tumbled through his mind.

*New Romulus*
Anna entered the code in the panel, and entered any passageway that would open up.

Zealo mentioned, "Well, from what I understood, it's... this ship, but huge. A huge, multi-purpose ship with all the newest bells and whistles. For context, our captain has a strange obsession to defend against the Tal Shiar since we found their secrets. She believes the new ship makes her a harder target for them, especially since we're in their crosshairs."

*Earth*
Mary nodded. "Yup. Let the vacation continue!" In her excitement, she dragged Amy with her to a merry-go-round.

Offline Weaver

• Local Moderator
  • Boisterous Bear
  • Losing is Fun!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Spider
  • Coloring: White
  • Weight: 125 lbs.
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Procrastinating
« Reply #4519 on: September 10, 2018, 06:15:31 PM »
OOC: College has kicked up again, so my posts are going to slow dramatically. I'll try and keep up as best I can, but no guarantees.

----------

*** DMCS Desolator, Peragus III Asteroid Field Perimeter ***

"... Got it. Geez, anyone working here must have nerves of steel," The Endeavor moved slowly towards its target. Provided nothing unexpected came up, the ship would eventually make its way to the station.

"So, can any ship just dock here, or does someone need to open them up?", Weaver asked, "I can do an EVA if needed."

*** Outpost Knightmare ***

"You know, I tried to setup a kind of base like this," Dusk mentioned, "they kept getting blown up though. I guess you took care of your enemies first before getting this setup together. Hopefully we aren't making another. At least, not one that's willing to hunt us down in case we botch this."

He kept watch on all of the drones, making sure that none of them accidentally cut into anything important.

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4520 on: September 10, 2018, 09:44:48 PM »

"Your ship is small enough to fit inside their main hangar bay. You'll know it when you see it; it'll be the white-lit spot toward the bottom edge of the facility. And don't worry about hangar doors or EVA suits; Hangar Atmosphere is maintained by a magnetic containment field - even if the doors were open, you'd still be able to breathe normally," Praven responded.

Weaver's computer would, as he got closer to the facility, begin picking up a very weak signal coming from the same spot as the Peragus III facility. Unfortunately, as far out as he was, he wouldn't be able to discern any message. He'd need to get closer.

The drones would be busy installing Dusk's upgrades, and a message from the drone "foreman" would come up asking - if at all - if he preferred Beam, Cannon, or Heavy Cannon weapons, and in addition to any multi-directional torpedo launchers, if he'd prefer said weapons to be Disruptor, Plasma, Phaser, Antiproton, or Tetryon weapons.

"The only enemy I had before this was that Klingon Warlord who destroyed my home and family. After I took his outpost and fleet, I took care to erase it from official records. Even if I had an enemy out there looking for me, they wouldn't know where to find me. I take great pains to ensure this place remains a closely-guarded secret," Jacqueline responded. "Drones get that cloaking device installed okay?"

*** Tomb of Darth Kallig, Korriban ***

Through means not even her captors understood, the Arcanine force-pulled her Lightsaber into her hand, ignited it - which produced an Imperial Crimson colored blade - and used it to cut her cuffs off. She then leapt back, holding her lightsaber in an unusual style - reverse-gripped. She stood ready for attack, though her captors seemed more focused on the fire creatures before them.

*** New Romulus ***

And a passageway did, indeed, open up, and a Tal Shiar officer stood in the doorway to greet Anna. He smiled and greeted her, "I'm impressed. You figured out the mechanism faster than anyone on record. Uhlan Mapes told us you were coming, but neglected to mention your name. Might I ask who you are?"

"That right?" Temer asked. "What exactly did she do to get in their crosshairs?"

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

Amy laughed as she was dragged to a merry-go-round. Jason followed close behind.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

As it happened, Agent Crowley came up, armed with his M6H Pistol. "Michen!" he called out to him. "I came as soon as I learned! Those men... did they hurt you?"

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

"You have your targets. If you've any questions, ask them now. Otherwise, good hunting," the officer told Drone.

[WF-4]

The civilians would be dazed, but otherwise cooperative. Further up the road, a Cornerian waved the team down, trying to run to them.

[WF-8]

"Find a hole in the Sith lines and exploit it; they haven't had time to properly shore up defenses, so we can get the drop on them if we move fast; Once you've found your entry point, radio in. We'll be hitting every hole we can find simultaneously. Kemorainians are going for the northern quadrant; Dragonarians have the south; DMC forces will be pressing from the west, I'd advise you and your team coordinate with our forces hitting from the east, which we are currently on. Again, find a hole in enemy defenses, radio in, and when word is given, we all converge at the same time. Clear?" The lead officer explained.

[WF-14]

"That's the general idea," the lead medic replied. "How much medical knowledge do you have?"

"A couple times," the captain replied. "Morris there likes it more than I do."

*** UACS Unseen Assailant, Captains quarters ***

Saraabi was sound asleep next to Kayle.

"No you're not," Drake said in a jesting scold to Amie. "The check from your winnings last week just cleared the bank." He opened the door and walked in.

*** Dragon'taan, outer city ***

"Copy," Markus responded. "I have support en route; ETA three-zero seconds."

"Is that a retinal scanner?" Roc asked.

*** Mongdrigo, Near the Cave ***

Malgus saw an opportunity. "Master Tano..." he said, indicating a loose boulder in the cliff above. Ahsoka nodded and spoke,

"I'm with you, milord." Malgus charged for the beast, leapt, and using Force Enhancement, put a kick across the beast's face what would shatter most armors, then ran directly beneath the boulder, sending a blast of empowered (yellow) Lightning at the beast, the intent being to draw the beast's attention, draw him to the trap.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4521 on: September 10, 2018, 10:10:59 PM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen shook his head, sitting down again. "They didn't really get a chance to..." he explained, despite still having some difficulties with finding the right words. He didn't even realise that this event would raise even more questions for him. The calm life he had before being frozen in was officially over.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4522 on: September 11, 2018, 03:50:16 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Near the Cave*
The creature, enraged by the assault, seemed to change tact and planted its feet. With a hellish, deafening roar, the creature unleashed a gout of flame as long as a school bus, and just about as wide.
As it spat at Ashoka, it launched a barrage of barbs towards Malgus.

The Red Brigade, after securing the wounded Lett, provided a base of fire to their Lord. The guns didn’t do much, as the creature was more annoyed by the Sith/Jedi fighting team.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4523 on: September 11, 2018, 09:33:24 PM »
*** Nephira, Kingdom of Ceol, Home of Hysteria ***

“Never shaken Rear Admiral, but indeed taken by surprise. There’s much to discuss about this race who decided to encroach upon us without any sincerities.” He said as he went and grabbed a crystal bottle of a whiskey pouring it into two glasses. He offered one to Silrus.

Damien sat a bit disgruntled, “Who are these Klingons? I hope they’ve realized that they’ve severely messed up.”

(Sorry for such a late reply, things have been extremely busy as of late.)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #4524 on: September 11, 2018, 11:27:04 PM »

(Careful with alcohol references, Damien. I don't want this RP shut down because of it.)

One of Silrus' aides handed him a datapad, and Silrus briefly looked over it before trying to hand it to one of the brothers as his other hand gently would accept the glass. "Well, you'll be relieved to know that it wasn't Klingons representing the Klingon Empire or the Klingon Defense Force that were hiding in orbit..." The Datapad would hold a brief report saying the ion trails put the four raiders on a heading for an uncharted region, speculation of a possible base there, and an analysis of the symbol on their ships, which matched the symbol on the banner displayed on the report. "... they were from the now-dissolved and discommendated House of Torg. Sources are still looking into why they were here, but I was hoping you might shed some light, maybe think of something we hadn't - do you have anything that would be of value to anyone outside your world?"

Ahsoka expertly projected a force barrier around her, which protected her from the flames. Malgus did a similar, but merely frontal, barrier, which would deflect the barbs harmlessly.  Malgus would use for force to remove the boulder, floating it to the creature. Ahsoka did the same thing Malgus did earlier - a force-enhanced kick and other such enhanced physical attacks - but the intent now was to keep the beast in that place, so Ahsoka moved in a circle around the beast.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

"Michen, you need to come with me, now - I'll explain on the way. We need to get your possessions and get you out of here," Crowley told Michen, his tone tense and worried.
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #4525 on: September 11, 2018, 11:42:37 PM »

"Your ship is small enough to fit inside their main hangar bay. You'll know it when you see it; it'll be the white-lit spot toward the bottom edge of the facility. And don't worry about hangar doors or EVA suits; Hangar Atmosphere is maintained by a magnetic containment field - even if the doors were open, you'd still be able to breathe normally," Praven responded.

Weaver's computer would, as he got closer to the facility, begin picking up a very weak signal coming from the same spot as the Peragus III facility. Unfortunately, as far out as he was, he wouldn't be able to discern any message. He'd need to get closer.

The drones would be busy installing Dusk's upgrades, and a message from the drone "foreman" would come up asking - if at all - if he preferred Beam, Cannon, or Heavy Cannon weapons, and in addition to any multi-directional torpedo launchers, if he'd prefer said weapons to be Disruptor, Plasma, Phaser, Antiproton, or Tetryon weapons.

"The only enemy I had before this was that Klingon Warlord who destroyed my home and family. After I took his outpost and fleet, I took care to erase it from official records. Even if I had an enemy out there looking for me, they wouldn't know where to find me. I take great pains to ensure this place remains a closely-guarded secret," Jacqueline responded. "Drones get that cloaking device installed okay?"

Through means not even her captors understood, the Arcanine force-pulled her Lightsaber into her hand, ignited it - which produced an Imperial Crimson colored blade - and used it to cut her cuffs off. She then leapt back, holding her lightsaber in an unusual style - reverse-gripped. She stood ready for attack, though her captors seemed more focused on the fire creatures before them.

*** New Romulus ***

And a passageway did, indeed, open up, and a Tal Shiar officer stood in the doorway to greet Anna. He smiled and greeted her, "I'm impressed. You figured out the mechanism faster than anyone on record. Uhlan Mapes told us you were coming, but neglected to mention your name. Might I ask who you are?"

"That right?" Temer asked. "What exactly did she do to get in their crosshairs?"

*** Carnival Grounds, Earth ***

Amy laughed as she was dragged to a merry-go-round. Jason followed close behind.

*** Cairo, Earth ***

As it happened, Agent Crowley came up, armed with his M6H Pistol. "Michen!" he called out to him. "I came as soon as I learned! Those men... did they hurt you?"

*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

"You have your targets. If you've any questions, ask them now. Otherwise, good hunting," the officer told Drone.

[WF-4]

The civilians would be dazed, but otherwise cooperative. Further up the road, a Cornerian waved the team down, trying to run to them.

[WF-8]

"Find a hole in the Sith lines and exploit it; they haven't had time to properly shore up defenses, so we can get the drop on them if we move fast; Once you've found your entry point, radio in. We'll be hitting every hole we can find simultaneously. Kemorainians are going for the northern quadrant; Dragonarians have the south; DMC forces will be pressing from the west, I'd advise you and your team coordinate with our forces hitting from the east, which we are currently on. Again, find a hole in enemy defenses, radio in, and when word is given, we all converge at the same time. Clear?" The lead officer explained.

[WF-14]

"That's the general idea," the lead medic replied. "How much medical knowledge do you have?"

"A couple times," the captain replied. "Morris there likes it more than I do."

Saraabi was sound asleep next to Kayle.

"No you're not," Drake said in a jesting scold to Amie. "The check from your winnings last week just cleared the bank." He opened the door and walked in.

"Copy," Markus responded. "I have support en route; ETA three-zero seconds."

"Is that a retinal scanner?" Roc asked.

Malgus saw an opportunity. "Master Tano..." he said, indicating a loose boulder in the cliff above. Ahsoka nodded and spoke,

"I'm with you, milord." Malgus charged for the beast, leapt, and using Force Enhancement, put a kick across the beast's face what would shatter most armors, then ran directly beneath the boulder, sending a blast of empowered (yellow) Lightning at the beast, the intent being to draw the beast's attention, draw him to the trap.

The Silver vixen and yellow arcanine girl appeared again "quick let's get out of here before they figure out it's not a sith trick." The silver vixen replied pointing to the other Arcanine an Fayam...

"Well it is about lunch time." Kyva noted."Shall we?" he asked.

Kayle slep next o Saraai, his arms wrapped around her.

"No it's an Infrared sesor." Alex replied  fiddling with her rifle for a moment "If we can find the right frequency...." she started.

** Indari Manor, Dragon'taan ***

"it did? Still, I don't bet, you know that.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #4526 on: September 12, 2018, 04:17:13 AM »
*Mongdrigo, Near the Cave*
As Ashoka began her assault, striking the beast with her feet and fists, a clawed appendage shot out like lightning. The green claws didn’t make contact, but the Jedi caught hardened, oily black knuckles for her troubles, hard enough to buckle even the thickest section of powersuit armor.
The barbs stopped flying at Malgus, as the creature had all but forgotten him and the Red Brigade. It now had a personal vendetta against Ashoka.

Offline Damien/Katin Hysteria

• Vibrating Furby
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline
  • Coloring: Katin: Grey fur, black hair, Purple eyes. Damien: White fur and hair, yellow eyes
  • Height: Both brothers are 5’8
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Lean, and toned. Not bulding muscles but very healthy and strong.
  • Currently: Healthy and pretty good!
« Reply #4527 on: September 12, 2018, 11:14:05 AM »
(Understood)

Katin read the datapad while thinking of what resource might be reason for intrusion. “That’s a hard question to answer. The resources and power management this world contains are far and few between. Each kingdom holds a significant place of resourcefulness for the economic stabilization of our world.” He said setting his glass down.

“Well Aapoak could be a target. Other than people having their own personal storage of magic power we acquire other sources from the gems and stones mined from their caverns.” Damien went to a shelf and pulled a book off it. It contained detailed notes of every gem, rock, and stone that had been discovered.

“Well there’s also the artifacts. Do these people have a deep tie to any religious beliefs?” Katin asked Silrus while Damien brought over the book for the Rear Admiral’s research.

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
« Reply #4528 on: September 12, 2018, 10:11:19 PM »
*** Corneria ***

[WF-1]

[WF-4]

[WF-8]

[WF-14]

(Corneria)

[WF-1]

Drone nods and leaves, the squad following him. They go to where they would be staying, ready to move out tomorrow.

[WF-4]

The squad, leading a few civilians along, slow down and stop by the Cornerian. "What is it you want?" Kona asks, her left hand ready to cast a spell at any signs of danger.

[WF-8]

They nod and start to leave, getting ready to head out.

[WF-14]

Phire looks at the lead medic. "All of us have medical training for any species, cause of the way our army is setup, we can treat and heal wounds and injuries from anything like dragons, canines, felines and even cervines." He says it with a slight trill in his voice.

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4529 on: September 13, 2018, 09:59:34 AM »
~ Earth, Cairo ~

Michen tilted his head and nodded, and he couldn't surpress a soft smile as Crowley said that. Apparently they both had the same idea. The feral didn't know where to flee to, though, so he was about to just follow Crowley. They didn't have any posessions to leave behind yet anyways - not besides the intercom badge Crowley gave him that was still in the hotel room. Of course Michen forgot all about that thing now he approached the agent, tense, but without hesitation.