The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Riddle's Art (Just because I can)  (Read 1894 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline MAVERlCK

  • Eager Elephant
  • ***
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Posts: 313
  • Gender: Male
  • Nice to see you all! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Orca
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: Small, athletic
  • Currently: With the flow~
Riddle's Art (Just because I can)
« on: February 21, 2016, 06:17:56 PM »
Welcome to my post! I hope you like my art ;)

This is my first drawing of my fursona Riddle :P


Feel free to print this out and hang it on your wall to watch everyday XD


Post Merge: February 21, 2016, 06:19:38 PM
This is my most recent creation of Riddle :3


Did I mention that I love pixel art? ;)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 06:27:33 PM by ®ⓘⓓⓓⓛⓔ »

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

  • Noble Newt
  • ********
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Posts: 1324
  • Gender: Male
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
Re: Riddle\'s Art (Just because I can)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 06:26:22 PM »
Looks great! ^_^
Keep up the good work :)
  • Avatar by: Myself


Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!

Offline MAVERlCK

  • Eager Elephant
  • ***
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Posts: 313
  • Gender: Male
  • Nice to see you all! :3
    • Awards
  • Species: Orca
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Build: Small, athletic
  • Currently: With the flow~
Re: Riddle\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Art (Just because I can)
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 11:18:05 AM »
Thank you, here another one of my sona :P




Post Merge: March 22, 2016, 11:19:25 AM
And another one XP




Post Merge: March 22, 2016, 11:22:22 AM
My brothers fursona I drew :3




Post Merge: March 22, 2016, 11:23:51 AM
And another drawing of my brothers fursona XD




Post Merge: March 23, 2016, 07:30:03 AM
Here's one I made for my brother's fursona, once again XD




Post Merge: March 23, 2016, 09:22:42 AM
I'm so booored X3

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 09:22:42 AM by Riddle, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

 

Powered by EzPortal