The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spooked Royalty.  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Show me respect, and I shall return the same.
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange with black stripes and a tan underbelly.
  • Height: 5'2
  • Build: Thick, Chubby
Spooked Royalty.
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:04:40 AM »
I was just thinking about this idea and I figured it'd be interesting/fun enough to make a roleplay. ^_^

Plot:
An older teen crowned Princess of the land was about to be married off to some stranger. It was a custom for her to have a chosen husband who was of royal descent. During a ball which had Princes from all over the world trying to impress her father and her. She was miserable and hated the fact that it wasn't her choice as to who she married, she hated all of the princes and she hated being a Princess. That night she managed to sneak off into the wilderness. It was dark and she  was scared, the woods were quiet. She was lost.

Info About It:

I am the Princess (yaaay!) and this roleplay calls for creatures in the woods, the King's servants, The Queen and The King (Although they may have very small parts). A 'creature in the woods' would haunt her, put her in danger and make her 'the damsel in distress', take her for capture, ect. ect. The King's servants would be guards sent from her father out to search for her and bring her back. Obviously, this roleplay incourages fighting. (Somewhat)

Profiles:
Forum Name:
Character Name:
Job: ('Creature in the woods' The King's Servants, The King or Queen.)
Species:
Anything Else:

General Rules:
I don't really want people to be killed off because that would end the roleplaying for them. So, unless somebody requests to be killed off (If they want to quit) No killing. :D
PM Me your profiles so the thread is nice and neat, I will post them in the second post.
No God-Modding, because that makes it no fun at all.
Please try and use description and literacy!

Posted on: November 14, 2007, 07:04:15 PM
Profiles:

Forum Name: Weesha
Character Name: Annabelle Scott
Description: She was a lion princess with a pink diamond collar. Her fur was tanned and her muzzle was white along with her paws and a spot on her ear. She wore a dress that went to her ankles that was a bit poofy, it  was pink and sparkly; Although she is not wearing shoes.
Job: Princess!
Species: Lion
Anything Else: None

Forum Name: Marquis Lythis
Character Name: Franko De-Nani
Description: A gruff looking black fox peasant with one ear tattered and torn. He is completely black, short of white inside his ears and on the tip of his tail. He wears worn leather pants and top. He looks more like some leather clad barbarian then a civilized peasant.
Job: 'Creature in the woods'
Species: Fox
Anything Else: He is mute, tongue cut out for speaking out against the royal family raising taxes two years ago

Forum Name: Broken~Hearted
Character Name: Sora Saphira Fallen
Description: She is a tiger-wolf halfbreed. She has dark black fur with random orange stripes throught her body. A pure black tail and a silver underbelly with a black maid's outfit on.
Job: ('Creature in the woods' The King's Servants, The King or Queen.) can you just be some random servant? if so, ill be a servant new to the kingdom. and i promise not to try to control it, wherever this rp goes, ill follow.
Species: Tiger-Wolf Halfbreed
Anything Else: She wears a small black choker, chains hanging down to her breasts. The choker was originally a zoo collar for her...{a zoo animal escapee..interesting XD}

forum name:Kid Tribane
character name:Shield Firmheart
description: ( http://fox-dev.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Character-Sheet-31784842 )
job: creature...
aniething else:none

Forum Name:Kabe
Character Name:luka-lee vertcory
Description:Luka-lee has mid length brown staright un-even bangs, wears  a white long shirt,black mini shorts and a brown sweater. Stands at the height of 5'5.
Job: maid/servant
Species:neko black kitty
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 05:00:02 AM by Weesha »

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
Re: Spooked Royalty.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 05:12:30 AM »
Princess Anabelle walked through the forest with her dressed pulled up a bit so it didn't drag or get any more dirty than it was. She was afraid and alone. There was creepy noises coming from all directions. "I knew this was a bad idea.. I knew it" she slowly wondered, weary of whats going to happen. "They'll find me soon.."

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:40:32 AM »
Franko De-Nani had spent the better part of two years in the forest. He knew it like the back of his hand. He had found Anabelle's rather obvious trail quite quickly while he was hunting for game. In his opinion, her stealth was comparable to a bull in a china shop. He followed her trail for some ways, doing what he could to conceal the meandering trail for quite some time. He was not entirely certain why this person was invading his home, but he did not want others following in pursuit, either. He had not come close enough to see her to know who she was, but he did know she was an interloper in his lands, and began to circle around this invader. However, he accidentally stepped on a twig and it snapped loudly to her left, he cursed himself in his mind, and did his best to be still, flat up against the black trunk of a large tree.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
Walking along an invisible trail she climbed over tree stumps and hoped across small creeks, getting the bottom of her dress torn from the repeated stabbing of sticks. She heard a quick snap near by and she jumped. She shook in her spot and looked around seeing nothing but the shadows of tree in the moonlight. "H-h-h-hello?"

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »
He saw her now, but only knew she was some noble from her dress. He thought he had been discovered, but of course he could not speak back even if he would have. He ducked low, and darted along the thick undergrowth, cutting to her right while trying to stay out of sight since he thought she had seen him.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 01:14:20 PM by Marquis Lythis »
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 01:20:54 PM »
She heard more movement and shadows dance around. "Who's there?!" She started to quiver and shake. "Do you know who I am?" She toughened up a little, knowing that soon her father would be out for her... hopefully.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 01:43:25 PM »
He decided to test her, and tossed a rock behind her. He stopped as he did so, waiting for her to turn around and give him an opportunity to cover the distance between them. He grinned silently to himself. Even though he couldn't ask her the questions perched on his lips, she would answer them: one way or another.

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »
Anabelle quickly turned and whimpered. "Who are you?" she peered into darkness, not seeing anything besides the shadows of trees.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 01:48:03 PM »
He lept from his cover, and sprinted across the fast shrinking distance between them. His feet padded across the ground loud enough for her to hear as he dashed. He lept at her as if to pounce or tackle her to the ground.

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 01:51:07 PM »
She fell back on the ground and moved back from him kicking her feet a bit and whining. "Who are you?" she whimpered and sat on the ground, afraid of what he could and might do.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2007, 02:00:28 PM »
It was at this time he realized just who she was. He snarled wordlessly, but it sounded off, strange, somehow. He didn't immediately try to pounce on her again, but seemed ready to do so if she tried to get away. His athletic build was taught, and ready for use. He expected her to run, but he waited.

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 01:30:38 AM »
She tried to slowly get away, still facing him. "Please.. don't hurt me.." she turned to see what was behind her and she started to get up. "We can go back to the castle together..." she looked back once more, almost ready to make a break for it. "and we can get you cleaned up.." she picked up her dress and turned quickly running away from him.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 08:53:05 AM »
He lunged into action, unhindered by the fetters of fancy clothing. He started closing the distance quickly like a predator in chase, saying as he closed the distance, "Eop!" He winced at the sound of his own voice and concentrated on narrowing the distance again. It wasn't long before he was close enough to reach her, and he made a grab for her, one hand for her dress as it flew behind her, the other for her hair, in an attempt to stop her dead in her tracks and subdue her, though he hadn't thought far enough to figure out what he would do with the princess once he had her. His mind was sharp and focused on his prey: her.

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 01:11:47 AM »
Anabelle screeched as she was yanked backwords and she landed on her bottom. Her dress and hair still in his hands she wiggle and whined. "Let me go!" she growled and snapped unable to get him because he had her in his hands. A little roar came from her muzzle and she wiggled more. "Let.. Me.. Goo!" she stopped struggling and figured there was no use fighting back.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2007, 06:45:08 AM »
He hesitated. Now that he had her, he wasn't sure what he was going to do with her. He decided to detain her, and try to get an answer out of her later as to why she was out here, in his territory. He pulled back again roughly before sending her face first into the spongy and soft leaf covered forest floor with him following on top of her. he put a knee into her back as he drew his large hunting knife. He pulled her hair back, forcing her head up as he growled a warning growl into her ear, putting the blade against her neck but without cutting into her flesh, as if to show that her life was in his hands now. He removed the knife, slipping it back in it's sheath, and then rammed her face back into the soft dirt and leaves to further demonstrate where she was in this situation: a captive. He could have easily dispatched her with his hunting knife, or even his claws, but he didn't. He instead straddled her legs, sitting on them, so she couldn't kick him or roll away from him. He let go of her dress and hair, grabbing for her hands, wanting to catch them to pull them back behind her back and tie them up.