The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Spooked Royalty.  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster
  • Show me respect, and I shall return the same.
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Orange with black stripes and a tan underbelly.
  • Height: 5'2
  • Build: Thick, Chubby
Re: Spooked Royalty.
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 07:22:18 AM »
She whimpered and cried. "Please don't hurt me" a tear rolled down her cheek and she closed her eyes, relaxing her muscles and letting him take her over. Please hurry... she thought to herself and whimpered more into the dirt.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • H. P. Lovecraft is my hero. Worship him.
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Black, fur has a slight pearlescent sheen
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 170lbs
  • Build: average
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 08:05:20 AM »
((This character's turning quite malevolent. I hadn't originally intended for him to be so much so, but I guess this is more realistic, no?.))

Seeing she had given up, he smiled an awful smile, not that she could see it. he pulled out a section of thin rope. Not strong enough to hang large weight by, but good enough to keep her hands tied. He gathered her arms and moved them behind her back, binding her arms together, but he wasn't being as rough as earlier, since she stopped trying to get away. Even so, the rope was uncomfortably tight, and the knot was well out of her hand's reach. He then pulled a second piece of rope out and made, off all things, a lightweight noose. He slipped it around her neck, fitting it snuggly against her fur. At that point, he tied the other end to his belt, leaving a meager 6 feet of loose rope in between. He got up, and growled, giving the barest tension on the noose, indicating he wanted her to get up, despite her arms being completely tied up behind her back.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 08:06:57 AM by Marquis Lythis »
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 11:01:00 PM »
Anabelle stood up, staggering a bit and looking down to her tattered dress she whined. "Can we talk about this? I can offer you some money..." she tried to reason with the stranger. She had no idea why he hadn't replied to anything she has said. She just sighed and lowered her head.

(Hopefully more people will join. x-x)

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Wolf/Blue Panda/Dragon
  • Coloring: Blue/ Light Blue /Black /White
  • Height: 4'8"
  • Weight: 72lb.
  • Build: normal kiddie build
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 12:19:09 AM »
((...IM TRYIN!!!...i sent you a pm of meh stuff and stuff,k?))  :snicker:

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 05:01:09 AM »
When she asked if they could talk about it he gave her a rough shove and grunted. He started walking away, picking a deer trail to walk along. He gave the noose a sharp tug, causing it to cinch down on her neck a little. He wanted her to follow.
Wishmaster: Djinn: You wish to know what I am? To you, I am this: The cry of the abandoned child. The whimper of the whipped beast. I am the face that stares back at you from the shadows of your mirror. The hollowness at the heart of all your hopes, Alexandra. I AM DESPAIR.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 05:02:52 AM »
Luka stepped out from her room in the castle. Making her way down the steps trying to be as quite as possible she grabbed a sack and filled it with foods and juice.Luka trudged out the door closing it ever so delicately and stepping into the misty woods,covered with fog and morning dew. "princess......where are you."
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Top 50 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 05:20:40 PM »
as he darted through the forest he heard some asking to talk about something,then he heard a grunt and some leaves rustle, "....hmm...." i flitted through the forest and then i saw a male furson with a rope tied to his waist and then a female furson with a formal attire on and the rope also tied around her waist and neck, "...wats goin' on...." i told mehself as i readied meh oak bow and putting two arrows in,aiming an arrow at them both "...i dont think ill kill them just yet...."

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2007, 06:06:55 PM »
Anabelle whined. "YRRRP" she squeeled a little as he tugged on the rope, she closely followed and folded her ears down, sighing sadly. "I should have just married a prince... im so dumb.." she mumbled to herself.

Offline Kabuki

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Poster Top 100 Most Online
  • A la la
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2007, 06:31:25 PM »
Luka sighed and sat down grooming the sticks from her fur
"damn it im never gonna find Anabelle."
.Something witty and sarcastic goes here.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 10:45:12 PM »
He hesitated for a second, he thought he heard something, like the drawstring of a bow being drawn. He dismissed it, thinking it was some trick the princess was up to. He took her down the trail for a moment, and led her behind a large, thorny bush. he moved a dead bush to the side, revealing a large hole leading into the hillside, only just large enough to fit his frame in. It had all the appearances of a burrow. He motioned her to go inside it. He kept looking around, as if he thought he might have been followed by something.

Edit: forgot to include the bow's drawstring.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:56:10 PM by Marquis Lythis »

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 08:48:02 AM »
The rope was hurting her a little as she was yanked along. Hearing noises come from the forest she was hoping it was her Father out for her. Once the bush had been removed and he motioned her twords the hole she looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "You expect me to crawl into a ho-" She remembered what he had done and noted what he was capable of doing. Anabelle sighed and crawled through the hole.

Offline Marquis Lythis

• Foxy Fox
    • IMVU page
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 08:52:49 AM »
He placed a hand on her hind side and pushed her down the hole a little as he himself climbed down, pulling the prickly bush back in place quickly, He felt he was being followed. He continued to push her along, since she wasn't moving fast enough since her hands were still tied behind her back. It wasn't long before he pushed her out of the tunnel entry and into the burrow itself. The burrow was large, but he had to stoop a little. There was several things in here, remnants of his past life. There was a dirty sleeping bag, a blanket half over it. several small trinkets here and there, including a pendant hanging from a root. It was not much more then a purple crystal, an amethyst, on a chain but it was eye catching. It was decidedly not something some wild bumpkin would have, but perhaps a well to do peasant would have, if they saved enough.

Offline Dr. Strange

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online Top 10 Poster
  • "Break free of your chains and quell in fear"
    • Q @ FurAffinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Feline-lupine hybrid with wings
  • Coloring: red and black
  • Height: 5'4
  • Weight: 126
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »
Forum Name: Broken~Hearted
Character Name: Sora Saphira Fallen
Description: She is a tiger-wolf halfbreed. She has dark black fur with random orange stripes throught her body. A pure black tail and a silver underbelly with a black maid's outfit on.
Job: ('Creature in the woods' The King's Servants, The King or Queen.) can you just be some random servant? if so, ill be a servant new to the kingdom. and i promise not to try to control it, wherever this rp goes, ill follow.
Species: Tiger-Wolf Halfbreed
Anything Else: She wears a small black choker, chains hanging down to her breasts. The choker was originally a zoo collar for her...{a zoo animal escapee..interesting XD}

Sora walked silently through the woods, keeping one eye out for predators and the other for the princess. 'Annabelle, whne I get my hands on you, you'll be wishing I hadn't found you...'
I go by many names; Mistress of the Abandoned; King of the Shattered; Duchess of the Damned; Nightcatcher; and Dreamwatcher.
but I am untamed and therefor
Your Worst Nightmare
~~Dr. Stitches "Sahara" Strange~~ experiment from D13 -------->
Pet's name: A734RF50G
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Kid Jojo™

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • .....I miss You.....
    • ....homepage..
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2007, 09:20:47 PM »
i then shot the arrow at the two, "..dang i missed...." i began to charge at them

Offline Weesha

• Quizzical Quail
    • My IMVU
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »
Anabelle sat on the floor and wiggle her paws, trying to free them. She stopped and looked around his weird room. "Im hoping you brought me for a sleepover..." she looks at the sleeping bag and smirks, trying to converse a little while attempting to free herself.