The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50058 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1425 on: April 07, 2017, 06:05:24 AM »
Al kept his guard up. "You should've just let her kill the raccoon. I just hope the bolt didn't sink in too deep..." The wolf furrowed his brow, obviously distrusting of the stranger. As usual.

The wolf quirked an eyebrow. "I think she's going to pull through just fine... some slight bruising at the worst," she said. "Did you try removing the bolt from...?"

Suddenly, Viola began to stir.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1426 on: April 07, 2017, 07:56:09 AM »
Al raised an eyebrow, before quickly punching her in the head to knock her out, thinking it would be easier to work with her if she wasn't complaining due to pain.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1427 on: April 07, 2017, 03:42:15 PM »
Al raised an eyebrow, before quickly punching her in the head to knock her out, thinking it would be easier to work with her if she wasn't complaining due to pain.

Viola jolted, then went limp again.

The wolf slowly facepalmed, the padded over and went to yank the bolt out of Viola's belly button.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #1428 on: April 07, 2017, 11:12:41 PM »
Al let the wolf do that, looking around for a bandaging agent of some sort. Realising he wasn't gonna find anything, he sighed and took the top portion of Gi off, leaving his pants held up by his belt. It was obvious he did lots of exercise, but just as obvious that he has seen quite a few battles.

The wolf waited for the bolt to be removed before wrapping his ago around the open wound, keeping it tight as to stop the bleeding.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1429 on: April 08, 2017, 01:48:12 PM »
The raccoon, at some point, had died from blood loss. He held in his paw a map steeped in magic. The ethereal essence from the sheet was palpable, almost visible in the sunlight. The writing on it seemed alive, as it pointed to someplace a day's match away.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1430 on: April 08, 2017, 02:40:24 PM »
Angel would wander out of the tent and look around, seeking something fun to do

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1431 on: April 09, 2017, 02:28:30 PM »
Around the grounds, there were lots of colorful tents, delicious smells, and joyous noises in the air. Purple raccoons dominated the amount of bodies wandering to and fro, but there were different species intermixed with the raccoons.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1432 on: April 09, 2017, 08:30:08 PM »
Sadly after the last time, Angel was very cautious of crowds as she backed up against a wagon outside of the crowd, holding her tail up to herself as people looked at her, questioning why she was naked, but didn't say any hinges to Angel as she wasn't really anything 'unappealing' just brightly coloured.

After a little while when the crowd came further down her way, Angel panicked and bolted into the wagon behind her, her heart racing.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1433 on: April 12, 2017, 03:02:55 AM »
A grumpy groan accompanied Angel's entrance into the wagon, and a male raccoon sat up. He had been sleeping when Angel entered, which woke him.
"Hey...who's gotten in m'wagon? Is it you again, Bolize?" The raccoon rubbed sleep from his eyes as he spoke. When he could finally see, he stammered an apology. "S-sorry, miss."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1434 on: April 12, 2017, 03:34:08 AM »
Angel stared at the raccoon before her, breathing rapidly as the yelling had scared her more from what she was already.    Angel backed against a wall as the raccoon sat up, holding her tail close to try and comfort herself

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1435 on: April 12, 2017, 08:35:36 AM »
The raccoon put his paws forward as he spoke. "Easy, easy. Y'startled me is all. M'name's Errol, and welcome t'my wagon." He punctuated the last bit with an easy smile, warm and genuinely kind.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1436 on: April 12, 2017, 07:38:13 PM »
Angel calmed down slightly, relaxing her muscles, but still held her tail close to herself.   Angel's expression still held some fear, but was more relaxed.

Angel stuttered her speaking as she pointed to herself, "A-A-Angel...."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1437 on: April 14, 2017, 09:39:28 PM »
Al let the wolf do that, looking around for a bandaging agent of some sort. Realising he wasn't gonna find anything, he sighed and took the top portion of Gi off, leaving his pants held up by his belt. It was obvious he did lots of exercise, but just as obvious that he has seen quite a few battles.

The wolf waited for the bolt to be removed before wrapping his ago around the open wound, keeping it tight as to stop the bleeding.

The other wolf, noticing Al's movements, stopped short of yanking the bolt and began rummaging around in her pack. "Save your shirt, silly," the wolf said, pulling a piece of cloth and a flask of water from her bag. "She's not actually wounded."

Zanthe sighed as she lay in bed, one hand resting softly on her bandaged abdomen.

Viola remained unconscious, but her breathing didn't seem to correspond to the breathing of someone who may have just received a fatal abdominal wound.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1438 on: April 15, 2017, 12:36:13 AM »
"Would've been helpful if you said that earlier." Al said rolling his eyes. "Why would you shoot a fake one anyway. Seems like a waste of time when you could've shot a real one at the hordsmen and achieved the same response. Like you did, after shooting her." He wrapped the shirt around his waste instead of putting it back on.

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1439 on: April 15, 2017, 11:38:31 PM »
Errol smiled. "Well, Angel. What brings you t'me wagon?"