The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50040 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1380 on: March 18, 2017, 10:44:03 PM »
Angel walked out with the she-coon back to the hall, walking through two hide drapes to look at the empty room and the cooks, looking at the she-coon, "Where is... my fff...fault?", Angel said as she thought her crying had scared everyone off earlier.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1381 on: March 19, 2017, 12:39:59 AM »
It was now that Al decided to step in. "I'm sorry, but we're not very fond of this little 'hunt' you plan to go on... That being said, happy hunting to you and your group..." Al looked to Viola before beginning to slowly walk away, in a rather abrupt/rude manner.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1382 on: March 19, 2017, 02:32:04 AM »
Viola furrowed her brow, then sighed and looked at the others. "Sorry, he can be a bit grumpy," she says. "Anyways, I'd best follow him... Happy hunting." With that, the hybrid turned and ran after Al.

The figure kept creeping through the bushes after them.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #1383 on: March 19, 2017, 04:53:44 AM »
Once they were out of earshot range, Al turned to Viola. "You can't just go ahead and make friends with people like that..."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1384 on: March 19, 2017, 05:07:21 AM »
Once they were out of earshot range, Al turned to Viola. "You can't just go ahead and make friends with people like that..."

"I was gathering information," Viola replied, keeping her body language calm since the hordemembers could probably still see them from a distance. "Sometimes, that takes a bit of friendliness, you know? Besides... they seem to be mercenaries of some sort, not... necessarily evil folks." She sighs. "Though the fact that they're hunting Ray and his kind is a little unnerving..."

The figure, still quiet and unnoticed, eavesdropped for a spell on the hordemembers, but would make sure not to lose Al and Viola.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1385 on: March 19, 2017, 05:18:43 AM »
Al shook his head. "At the sound of 'I eat people', that's usually all you want to know. The Purple Raccoons they speak of is a travelling group of a variety of performers." Al made sure they were out of ear-shot range. "Now. I've fulfilled my end of the bargain. You're mine for the next 3 months. I'm going to make a few things clear now; we'll get along so long as you work with and not against me. Our little arrangement here is that you're my loyal companion in exchange for protection and an easier time living. As well as maybe a few lessons were there is one to be learned. That understood?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1386 on: March 19, 2017, 11:15:25 AM »
The hordemembers were collectively confused, not a difficult feat by any measure. They, with a few shrugs and sighs, started back towards the horde.

"So, when's the hunt anyway?"
"Idjit, we gotsta find 'em first."
"Yew've got n'rights callin' someone out on smarts."
"Shaddap! The hunt's in a few days, once the freaks get more shines. 'Cause y'know how the boss feels about bad shines."
There was a few grunts of acknowledgement before the group moved on."

The cooks chuckled at Angel, and one of the more handsome men approached. "Nah, miss. Everyone's off enjoyin' the fair, or they're at home sleepin'. We've got more food t'make if y'want it."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1387 on: March 19, 2017, 07:29:35 PM »
Angel looked shy at the cook that walked up to her, to then direct her view to a colourful platter of pastries, "Bright!", she used that word to describe the vibrant colours of the food, but slowly walked over to where she had dropped her tray before, looking at an empty platter that once was filled with a variety of sliders, and she looked down, trying to understand what was on the little card that read 'Tiny Burgers', but as her lack of reading was horrid, she couldn't understand it.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1388 on: March 19, 2017, 09:01:21 PM »
The hordemembers were collectively confused, not a difficult feat by any measure. They, with a few shrugs and sighs, started back towards the horde.

"So, when's the hunt anyway?"
"Idjit, we gotsta find 'em first."
"Yew've got n'rights callin' someone out on smarts."
"Shaddap! The hunt's in a few days, once the freaks get more shines. 'Cause y'know how the boss feels about bad shines."
There was a few grunts of acknowledgement before the group moved on."

The cooks chuckled at Angel, and one of the more handsome men approached. "Nah, miss. Everyone's off enjoyin' the fair, or they're at home sleepin'. We've got more food t'make if y'want it."

Viola wrinkled her nose, but nodded nonetheless. "Got it," she murmured, glancing over her shoulder again before looking back at Al. "It's a touch concerning that people are hunting people for food, though." Shivering, the hybrid rubbed her bare arms to comfort herself.

The figure cocked their head slightly as the hordemembers talked, listening to them the whole time. As soon as they were gone, the figure followed after Alka and Viola again, silently.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 05:40:42 PM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1389 on: March 19, 2017, 11:35:39 PM »
(Viola and Al?)

Al shrugged. "There are plenty of savages. You'll find that those types tend to look and act the same." The wolf got really close to Viola, looking her dead in the eye. "Another thing; If you run off while I'm asleep or something, I'll track you down, beat you until you can't run anymore and then sell you to someone who might consider putting chains on you. That clear?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1390 on: March 20, 2017, 04:23:29 PM »

Suddenly, near Viola and Al, the bushes began to rustle. A scrawny male raccoon, purple furred and covered with cuts and bruises, staggered out of the bushes, directly towards the two. Behind him, angry shouting could be heard. It would sound familiar to Al and Viola.

The she-raccoon gently placed a paw on Angel's shoulder and said. "Can't read, huh? My mom can teach you, if you want."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1391 on: March 20, 2017, 11:10:18 PM »
Angel jumped as the hand was placed on her shoulder, nodding at the she-coon, "Y..yes!", she then looked at the platter and then to the chef, pointing at it with a hand on her belly

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1392 on: March 21, 2017, 01:07:32 AM »
The chef nodded, his hat comically flopping with his movements, and began to cook her the food she wanted. After a few minutes, food was flowing from the kitchen and onto the table.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1393 on: March 21, 2017, 02:51:32 AM »
Angel hypnotically watched the chef's hat bob around, snapping out of the haze as she eyed the food and quickly began to eat them, extremely blurry and blue silhouettes of the food she consumed was very very foggy in visibility through her belly.   Her tail wagged lightly as it was still hurt whilst she ate the food.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1394 on: March 22, 2017, 03:39:38 AM »
The cooks made food as fast as Angel could eat it. Some were awestruck at how fast the dragoness ate.