The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50073 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1140 on: December 19, 2016, 06:15:43 AM »
Jayce chuckled, though his tone was biting and cruel. "Of course, services of the flesh I'd guess! You mortal men are all the same! But, I take the help all the same." He sniffed the air, momentarily, his massive shoulders heaving at every inhale, and then started off.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1141 on: December 20, 2016, 05:50:26 AM »
It hurt Devin to do this however he tried to focus and get it done quickly however not to rush to avoid any more damage to her. He made her her cut around the area of the arrow before pulling it out carefully, he cautiously started to work on the next one afterwards he would take out the remaining pieces if there were any. As he cut around it was a bit harder then the last trying not to get her inners and cause more bleeding. After what seemed forever he took out the second arrow and quickly started to take out any remains which surprisingly they weren't many, a hint the arrows were fairly new or just rarely used... finally Devin got to stitching making sure not to screw anything, although he's stitched his own wounds up before he was usually quick then again it was on himself which made it pretty easy...
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:52:46 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1142 on: December 20, 2016, 11:04:35 PM »
Viola walked up just as Jayce spoke, and immediately began to blush. Nonetheless, she followed after Jayce. "See you soon, Ray," she murmured, darting forward with incredible speed for a slightly injured person.

Throughout the process, Zanthe hardly made a noise aside from occasional murmurs of pain. However, she bit down on the towel often enough, especially when Devin began work on the more serious wound, and her belly would tense up on occasion out of reflex.  As Devin sewed up the more serious of the wounds, he might have been able to see the [CONTENT REMOVED] slowly closing up, little by little, until he finished the stitches and could see into her no longer.
When the stitches were done, Zanthe carefully removed the towel from her mouth, sighing in relief. Licking her sharp white teeth, the catfox leaned back and looked at Devin. Her cheeks flushed slightly. "I... I think I'm going to make it," she said, which sounded a bit insane coming from someone whose abdomen was [CONTENT REMOVED].

« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 09:33:44 PM by Alistair, Reason: Refrain from posting excessive blood/gore. »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1143 on: December 21, 2016, 01:56:31 AM »
It took nearly a night of travel, but eventually the three reached where Ray fell. In a clearing in the forest, there stood a massive gilded cross.  Jayce sighed, and knelt at the base of the cross. "I'm sorry, brother."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1144 on: December 21, 2016, 02:00:58 AM »
Al didn't respond, knowing full well that Jayce was wrong. The wolf had no use for a dancer. He had other things planned for Viola. But, he followed after Jayce, assuming he knew where he was going. Once they reached the cross Al looked around for any hostiles in the area, or any indication of a trap or tampering of the area. "Whatever killed him might still be close. Keep up your guard."
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1145 on: December 21, 2016, 02:20:57 AM »
"Yea I think you'll be fine, I hope I did a good job." He replied, unconsciously licking his hands off. Devin paused and sighed before grabbing the towel and quickly wiping his hands off. Trying to ignore what he just did and avoid being questioned "...Just relax."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1146 on: December 21, 2016, 06:19:15 AM »
Raz woke up after a while and he slightly nudged Zaida's head before his belly would rumble,  telling her that he was hungry.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1147 on: December 21, 2016, 11:30:05 AM »
Zaida was already in town, many eyes fixed on her. As much as she hated staring she tried to ignore it. "Yea me too..." The monstress murmured to Raz looking for someplace to eat, eventually a tavern came into view. "We'll eat there ok?" She said pointing to the building.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #1148 on: December 21, 2016, 01:51:39 PM »
Name: Marble Valdyr Foxheart

Species: Canadian Marble Fox

Kingdom Alignment: The Fallen Army

Clothing/Armor: http://orig14.deviantart.net/35cd/f/2011/116/9/7/guillotine_or_assassin_cross_by_natsume_shiro-d3exyij.jpg (Assassin Cross / SinX Armor)

Weapons: http://static.r2games.com/artwork/weapon_dagger_katar.jpg (Tomahawk Katar, Not throwable, though), Deadly Poison

Skills: Sonic Blow (Will hit, stab, cut or slice you with his katars eight times), Enchant Deadly Poison (add poison in his blades edges), Cloaking (will turn temporarily invisible, scent can be catched though)

(SOMEONE NOTIFY ME THIS CHARACTER IS ACCEPTED OR IS OKAY, SO I KNOW I CAN RP PLEASE)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2016, 01:53:21 PM by Marble Schmarble »
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1149 on: December 21, 2016, 03:09:17 PM »
Zaida was already in town, many eyes fixed on her. As much as she hated staring she tried to ignore it. "Yea me too..." The monstress murmured to Raz looking for someplace to eat, eventually a tavern came into view. "We'll eat there ok?" She said pointing to the building.

Raz tried to keep himself out of view(with little success) but ad he heard Zaida's statement,  he nodded.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1150 on: December 21, 2016, 05:51:18 PM »
(You need to chill the hell out marble, you don't need someone to approve unless the RP says otherwise...)

Zaida walked into the tavern quietly. She approached the counter with coins in her hand. "Large steak stew, bread, and ice tea. Leave the bones in the steak stew." With a nod the mountain lion took the coins.

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #1151 on: December 21, 2016, 05:56:51 PM »
(Is that so? thanks! :D )

Marble is a stool away from Zaida, holding a shot of rum curiously, spinning it in a pace.
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1152 on: December 21, 2016, 07:00:53 PM »
"Yea I think you'll be fine, I hope I did a good job." He replied, unconsciously licking his hands off. Devin paused and sighed before grabbing the towel and quickly wiping his hands off. Trying to ignore what he just did and avoid being questioned "...Just relax."

Viola, after a few moments of timidity, looked up at Ray.

Zanthe flushed a bit, staring at Devin for a couple of moments before laying her head back. "...It was certainly better than my own skills on several occasions," she said, twitching her tail a bit. "That being said, it'll probably take me a day or two to recover, after which I'll probably have to train the muscles again." The catfox glanced at Devin. "....How does it taste?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1153 on: December 21, 2016, 07:21:30 PM »
"That would be best..." Devin said wrapping the used materials in the towel and planned to wash them off soon. "It's Healthy, but I rather not talk about it. It's not like I'm hungry, I was just cleaning my hands off.." Devin sighed.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1154 on: December 21, 2016, 07:30:01 PM »
Zanthe nodded and sighed, leaning back. "I'm not worried about you eating me, Devin," she murmured, giving him a small smile.