The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50086 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #1020 on: October 16, 2016, 06:07:14 PM »
Viola drew back a bit, startled by the sudden movement. "W-Well, I..." she stammered, taking a breath. "...I suppose we were something of friends, yes. I probably, at the least, know more about him than most folks who encounter him." The hybrid raised an eyebrow. "...Is something wrong?"

Once Devin was calm, Zanthe looked from side to side, then switched to her usual form, shivering slightly as the night air touched her body. She was clad only in her undergarments and a belt with a dagger on it. "Pettle, could I please have my clothes?" she asked the plant, waiting a little to see if she was paying attention and all.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1021 on: October 16, 2016, 09:40:18 PM »
Kirriah sighed. "The world in which you left will not be the same. I'm sorry."

There was a sudden burst of green, which disappeared and was quickly replaced by a shaft of golden light which pierced the sky.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #1022 on: October 16, 2016, 11:21:21 PM »
Al continued running for quite some time. By the time he stopped he was just on the outskirts of the town. "Finally. Now, first things first. Wake her up and get her out of my fur." The wolf began walking through the outlaw town, getting weird looks from those who knew him. And even weirded looks from those who didn't.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1023 on: October 18, 2016, 01:13:42 AM »
Kirriah sighed. "The world in which you left will not be the same. I'm sorry."

There was a sudden burst of green, which disappeared and was quickly replaced by a shaft of golden light which pierced the sky.

Viola looked at Kirriah curiously. "I know this is cliche to ask, but... what do you mean?" she said, sitting up slightly.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1024 on: October 18, 2016, 01:37:11 AM »
(Should we still wait for moka)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1025 on: October 18, 2016, 01:44:24 AM »
Raz tried to get up, and barely managed, trying to get closer to Zaida, and walking dangerously close to the edge of the table, making a small squeak as a 'What's wrong' or a 'Who is it' or a 'Um, help, I'm about to fall!'

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #1026 on: October 18, 2016, 02:05:04 AM »
Al looked around for a witch or enchantress. The second the girl woke up, she was no longer his responsibility. It ticked him off that he wasn't going to get paid for his services, but he coped with it. Moving through the town, he was approached by a very large boar.

"I see you've grown soft, pup."

"And I see you're still fat, pig."

The boar let out a hearty laugh, glaring at Al. "Keep it up Al. You'll get yours eventually."

Al wasn't fazed, and just pushed past the boar. "Yeah, whatever. You've said that more times than I can yawn in boredom at."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1027 on: October 18, 2016, 02:05:23 AM »
Zaida's tail grabbed the dragon as she looked out the window with an emotionless face, hatred in her eyes. The monstress began to disappear in a black mist, before her and razuel spawned just in front of the men. "State your purpose." She said in a serious tone.

The badger crossed his arms. "You're the monster that interfered with our business, no?... Pay up"
"That's correct, and I'm not paying you anything." She said "Stealing.. it isn't considered 'business'... now I suggest you all leave."

Devin sniffed at the two some grunts and growls escaping his mouth. He kept his eyes carefully on them, licking his maw.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1028 on: October 18, 2016, 02:13:40 AM »
Raz gave a squeak in fear as the tail grabbed him, coughing as he and Zaida came out of the black mist, and then looking up at the men in fear before scuttling behind Zaida's leg, trying to hide himself

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1029 on: October 18, 2016, 01:50:12 PM »
Kirriah sighed. "Ray has suffered a fate worse than death." She stood, quite spry for an older woman, and set about collecting various flowers that grew around the cairn she sat at.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1030 on: October 18, 2016, 10:32:51 PM »
After a bit of walking, and nearly getting into a fight, Al finally found his witch. A shady looking building stood before him. It wasn't large, but could house a single person. The wolf walked up to the door and used Viola's legs to knock, before taking a step back.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1031 on: October 19, 2016, 04:36:29 AM »
Viola blinked a couple times. "....Yes, he was already undead," she replied. "Or... well... What do you mean by that?" The girl carefully stood up, following Kirriah.

(I... will think on this.)

Zanthe looked over her shoulder at Pettle, waiting a bit longer for a reply.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #1032 on: October 19, 2016, 04:40:58 AM »
"Hell, Is that a dragon!" The shaggy haired mutt pointed. "Where the hell did you get a damn dragon?"
"It's none of your-"
"Are you gonna pay or not!?" The badger hissed drawing his sword.
Zaida backed up near the abandoned guard tower setting razuel in a pile of hay.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 05:57:58 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1033 on: October 19, 2016, 04:45:20 AM »
Zanthe, in her perepherals, saw Devin beginning to fall asleep, and chose to wait a bit longer to see if he would pass totally out. As she did, she also waited for Pettle's reply.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #1034 on: October 19, 2016, 05:55:04 AM »
The witch slowly opened the door, looking very drunk. She was a mouse, and as such, was fairly short. Al sighed, not recognizing the house but recognizing the witch.

"Oi... I thought eye tol' you not to get back in mah face."

"I still have that favor to redee-"

"Screw you and yer favor."

"Oh, let it go. I can't save both you and the hundreds of books and scrolls you've amassed."

The mouse crossed her arms. "I don't have to do jack for you, Al."

"Look... I don't want to have to stoop to threats. I have no quarrel with you and simply want you to wake this girl. Then, I'll be out of your hair and in your debt."

"Doz zat mean you'll kill anyone I wan for free?"

Al sighed. "Sure. Why not?"

"Then we hav a deal!" The mouse moved out of the way and allowed Al inside the house.

Reference of Alka