The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50088 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Nagaram
« Reply #900 on: October 03, 2016, 02:05:20 AM »
He grabbed the Dragons shoulder and got into his face, "Where is she?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #901 on: October 03, 2016, 02:08:18 AM »
*He pointed down the forest trail*

"That way, Frosty"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #902 on: October 03, 2016, 02:17:17 AM »
Kalt patted Red's shoulder. "Thank you." He let go and walked down the trail

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #903 on: October 03, 2016, 02:18:06 AM »
*Red looked at him before shrugging and walking away*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #904 on: October 03, 2016, 02:21:39 AM »
(I'm no longer a vexū I'm just a monster.)

Without a word Zaida rode away from the village, holding the dragling close.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #905 on: October 03, 2016, 02:33:27 AM »
Will 'o the Wisps formed in front of Viola, dancing hypnotically, almost as if to entice Viola into following.

Ray heard twigs snapping in the woodland and stood up, drawing the massive sword he kept on his back.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #906 on: October 04, 2016, 03:22:20 AM »
Devin had already finished his portion of the food. He seemed to have a big appetite tonight, he was tempted to eat Pettle's and Zanthe's portion as well. Devin's nose sniffed the air uncomfortably, before he wiped the forming drool from his mouth. "...I hate full moons." He grumbled before getting up and leaving the table to avoid hogging their meals. To keep himself occupied, he sat on the rug in the living room and decided to clean off his armor with a deer skin rag.

Pettle came in and waved to Devin. She went over to the table and moved a chair out of the way so she could settle to eat.
"Umm...I know this is kind of weird but I was wondering if you guys have any large baskets or tubs that I could fill with dirt. That way I can root myself properly and not ruin the floors."

Zanthe set down the clothes and sat at the table, waiting for Pettle.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #907 on: October 04, 2016, 02:00:32 PM »
Devin immediately stopped cleaning his armor and set his hands on the floor. His hind leg scratching his neck like a feral would do. Before he realized what he was doing Devin slammed his foot down and huffed, aggravated.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #908 on: October 04, 2016, 02:11:16 PM »
Zanthe flicked her gaze to Devin, then picked up her meal. "... Let's eat outside, Pettle," she said, getting the feeling that Devin might want to be alone rather soon.

Viola stared at the will 'o the wisps. "....Are you guys evil or good or in between?" she asked, not sure what she was supposed to be doing here.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #909 on: October 04, 2016, 02:13:19 PM »
The wisps continued to dance, unable to respond.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #910 on: October 04, 2016, 02:30:12 PM »
Sighing, Viola stood up, one hand pressed against her abdomen. "Well, then... lead the way, I guess," she murmured.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #911 on: October 04, 2016, 02:32:06 PM »
The wisps lead to a large henge, in the middle of which sat a frail old woman.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #912 on: October 04, 2016, 02:46:18 PM »
Tentatively, Viola approached the woman, keeping one hand against the slight wound on her belly. The hybrid padded close, but not too close, and looked at the woman, flushing a bit. "...Hello," she said, bowing gently.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #913 on: October 04, 2016, 02:48:06 PM »
The woman turned, and smiled at Viola. She was obviously very old, but seemed to have a determined fire in her eyes. "Oh! A visitor. I would've tidied up more."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #914 on: October 04, 2016, 03:51:55 PM »
Raz held onto Zaida as she rode along, now asleep but with a smile on his face.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel