The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50100 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #690 on: June 24, 2016, 09:03:09 AM »
"Yup"*red said before grabbing him and balling him up, before slam dunk throwing him, dank meme style*

(I'm really tired XD)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #691 on: June 24, 2016, 04:13:30 PM »
Ray sighed. "Entire armies swallowed by the shifting sands, adventurers getting lost in the dunes. It's not a place life exists easily."

(About the above thing, because I cannot resist the chance to reference this....

)

Zanthe glanced around. "Not really, since I won't be taking off my undergarments," she said. "However, since it is frowned upon in society to undress in public... Maybe a grove of trees?"

Viola stroked her chin. "So our choice are walk through a deadly bog or walk through a deadly desert?" she asked.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 04:17:39 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #692 on: June 25, 2016, 02:13:24 AM »
Ray nodded. "Yes, these are our options. Though, I'd prefer the bogs. At least it doesn't change."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #693 on: June 28, 2016, 11:34:40 PM »
Viola shrugged. "Alright... Bogs it is," she murmured, scratching the back of her neck. "We'll need suppiles, correct?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #694 on: June 29, 2016, 11:27:51 AM »
Ray nodded. "Of course. I may be undead, but I still get hungry." He chuckled, and started towards town, choosing to walk instead of float.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #695 on: June 29, 2016, 05:34:43 PM »
'as he flys towards the giant creature titan thing he pulls out his swords and points them towards the titan. He reaches his mid back and his swords plunge into its earthy shell. He slammed against it maybe breaking a rib or two but started to slowly make his way up the back of the titan.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #696 on: June 30, 2016, 02:07:58 PM »
Ray nodded. "Of course. I may be undead, but I still get hungry." He chuckled, and started towards town, choosing to walk instead of float.

Viola padded after Ray. "Mind if I get my armor off while we walk?" she asked. "I don't usually wear it into town because it makes me look shifty."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #697 on: June 30, 2016, 03:20:44 PM »
Ray nodded. "You may do as you wish, miss Viola. I don't mind."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #698 on: June 30, 2016, 04:33:36 PM »
Ray nodded. "You may do as you wish, miss Viola. I don't mind."

Running behind a tree, Viola quickly changed out of her armor and into some clothes. "Just a second!" she said, stuffing the armor into her bag and belting on a dagger before picking the bag up and stepping out from behind the tree. She was actually a lot younger than she had looked with the armor on, perhaps closer to being a teenager than an an adult. Her fur was mostly white, except for a black spot around her right eye, and that too added to the sense that she was young. However, despite her small frame, she was very clearly a fighter, as could be seen by a number of scars on her arms and stomach, both of which were exposed. The hybrid was also clearly in shape, if maybe a bit malnourished, and there appeared to be a strange horizontal scar on her abdomen, about an inch under her belly button. "All set," she said, smiling sheepishly and shouldering her bag.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #699 on: June 30, 2016, 11:45:45 PM »
Ray nodded, casting his helmet aside. The metal object disappeared before it hit the ground. Ray smiled warmly at Viola, but his brow was creased in confusion and worry. "Why does one so young choose a life like this? You should spend your days tending to your fancy, not to wounds. But, alas, I do not know why you've chosen this path." The massive knight shrugged, and motioned for Viola to lead the way.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #700 on: July 02, 2016, 12:42:31 AM »
Ray nodded, casting his helmet aside. The metal object disappeared before it hit the ground. Ray smiled warmly at Viola, but his brow was creased in confusion and worry. "Why does one so young choose a life like this? You should spend your days tending to your fancy, not to wounds. But, alas, I do not know why you've chosen this path." The massive knight shrugged, and motioned for Viola to lead the way.

Viola lowered her ears, following Ray. "Well... I did live normally, once," she said. "I kind of had to start fighting to survive after..." The hybrid blinked. "...That's something that bothers me. I don't recall why I became like this... among other things." The girl rubbed the strange "scar" under her navel. "Do you really think this lady can help me?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #701 on: July 02, 2016, 02:24:30 AM »
Ray sighed. "I could lie and say, with full conviction 'yes'. However, I don't know for sure. I've only ever seen her bring the undead their memories. I've no way to know if she works with the living."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #702 on: July 02, 2016, 02:26:08 AM »
As Brann and Zaida where traveling, Brann began to get light headed, the sky turned dark and the wind began to blow harder. Brann tried to keep hold of the horse but failed, he let go and went flying off it. The horse startled began to run, Brann laid on the ground as the sky turned black and rain fell.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #703 on: July 02, 2016, 02:41:19 AM »
Ray sighed. "I could lie and say, with full conviction 'yes'. However, I don't know for sure. I've only ever seen her bring the undead their memories. I've no way to know if she works with the living."

Viola thought for a moment, then suddenly seemed to stick her hand into the large "scar" under her belly button. "Just a moment..."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #704 on: July 02, 2016, 03:24:41 AM »
Ray furrowed his brow. "Miss?"