The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50069 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Nagaram
« Reply #660 on: June 23, 2016, 07:53:45 AM »
Yes I'm up for most things... Murder, torture, kidnapping which if you were going to torture someone you would have to kidnap them... But you get the point.
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #661 on: June 23, 2016, 07:55:55 AM »
They arrived at the kingdom the doors open as farmers brought their goods.
Many stared at the two strangers.

Zaida had ghost slow down. She made no eye contact as she rode through.

Brann followed behind, he made eye contact with a few people but quickly looked away. "Zaida. Why are we here?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #662 on: June 23, 2016, 08:03:24 AM »
"I have to get some stuff... What rightfully belongs to me" zaida simply said. "It was stolen from me."

They still stood there watching them. Many anthros whispered, some pointed, a few fled to their homes.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #663 on: June 23, 2016, 08:05:38 AM »
Brann nodded, "Alright... I have a feeling that blood is going to be spelt?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #664 on: June 23, 2016, 08:13:10 AM »
"I haven't done anything, they can kiss my arse." She huffed. Hopping off Ghost many backed away, she quickly entered the tavern.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #665 on: June 23, 2016, 08:15:03 AM »
Yes I'm up for most things... Murder, torture, kidnapping which if you were going to torture someone you would have to kidnap them... But you get the point.

"It May far pass your skill level"*he said before looking out where the flash was*"The problem is, The heavens know of my plans, and have sent Titans to deal with me and my army"*he said looking back at them"I Am sending you two as A Trial, I will reward you If you Can kill them, There are 5 Of them"*he said, turning into mist*'Just remember, They are called Titans For A reason, And also, remember that the flash pinpoints where the nest one Is"*The mist dispelled, Leaving the grass around where it was dry and blackened*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #666 on: June 23, 2016, 08:17:47 AM »
"I haven't done anything, they can kiss my arse." She huffed. Hopping off Ghost many backed away, she quickly entered the tavern.

Brann got off his horse and followed Zaida's lead.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #667 on: June 23, 2016, 08:18:49 AM »
Hm Titans that is strange we would need some crazy crap to kill them... I have been making this potion that makes people hear the voices in my head and well if I can get the titans to drink it the voices can scream in their head and well they will probably kill themselves. That sound good to you guys?.... Yep alright. What do you think Red?
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Nagaram
« Reply #668 on: June 23, 2016, 08:21:28 AM »
She quickly studied the tavern. "Where is he?"
"Who?" The bull asked at the counter.
"The rat. He stole." She growled.
"He hasn't been here for days ma'am I guess knew you'd come looking."
"Shit." Zaida slammed her fist on the door before holding the bridge of her snout and sighed.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:25:47 AM by Zaida »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #669 on: June 23, 2016, 08:24:04 AM »
Brann sat in the back, he had a expression of confusion. He then made his way towards Zaida, "Maybe someone outside of the tavern know where he went."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #670 on: June 23, 2016, 08:26:01 AM »
"Thats Not how divine creatures work"*red said*"My plan, is to Hit anything on the that glows, or seems like a weakspot, kness, necks and such"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #671 on: June 23, 2016, 08:27:09 AM »
"Perhaps but I doubt anyone else will help everyone in this damn kingdom hates me. Hell, he might be across the ocean by now." She hissed.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #672 on: June 23, 2016, 08:29:17 AM »
Sounds like a plan. 'looks around and sees the green light South.' Well lets get going then I wana hurry up and die...
I'm that Joker!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #673 on: June 23, 2016, 08:31:31 AM »
"Perhaps but I doubt anyone else will help everyone in this damn kingdom hates me. Hell, he might be across the ocean by now." She hissed.

Brann smiled, "But they don't know who I am. What does this fellow look like? I'll figure out where he went."

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #674 on: June 23, 2016, 08:38:16 AM »
Sounds like a plan. 'looks around and sees the green light South.' Well lets get going then I wana hurry up and die...

Red nodded before starting to walk south