The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nagaram  (Read 50048 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Nagaram
« Reply #435 on: May 14, 2016, 09:57:55 AM »
Bailey began to laugh even harder, "A-a demon?! That's the funniest joke I've heard in a long time! No, I'm no demon! I'm the Lord of Cinder! A god of fire! You can stand there and mumble to yourself all you want, it just makes it easier for me." He slowly started walking towards Jack, each step left a burnt footprint in the ground.   

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #436 on: May 14, 2016, 09:59:49 AM »
"Oh so your what a use the bathroom on after the fire goes out hahaha..."
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #437 on: May 14, 2016, 10:03:31 AM »
Bailey chuckled, "You can make all the jokes you want now, but when you go to hell. You ain't making any down there." He then swung the sword downwards aiming for his head.

(It's up to you if it hits him or not.)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #438 on: May 14, 2016, 11:50:39 AM »
Ray smiled, as a putrid puff of purple rose above the concoction, and drank the mixture greedily. He stood a moment, before staggering backwards, his flesh and features returning to normal. "Thank you, miss Viola. I thank you for your assistance."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #439 on: May 14, 2016, 12:17:38 PM »
'Jack easily seen the swing and just stepped out of his reach.' "See its simple I know I'm going so why not take as many people with me  on my way down?" 'Jack slips a vial out of his sleeve and tosses it to the so called god.'
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 12:24:47 PM by Jack "Madness" Napier »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #440 on: May 14, 2016, 04:46:08 PM »
Viola nodded, sheathing her dagger and pulling her glove back on. "Glad to be of assistance," she said. "So... what now?"

Zanthe rode along beside Devin, sniffing the air for trouble. (Zaida, did you post for Devin? I went back and searched, but I couldn't see anything. Might've just been my tired mind skipping over it.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:48:32 PM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #441 on: May 14, 2016, 06:20:22 PM »
'Jack easily seen the swing and just stepped out of his reach.' "See its simple I know I'm going so why not take as many people with me  on my way down?" 'Jack slips a vial out of his sleeve and tosses it to the so called god.'

Bailey stops and grabs the vial, "What is this?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #442 on: May 14, 2016, 08:45:29 PM »
Red watched from a distance
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #443 on: May 14, 2016, 10:09:20 PM »
"Drink it and you will hear what i hear for a short time."
I'm that Joker!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #444 on: May 14, 2016, 10:15:46 PM »
Bailey just stared, "You want me, to drink this?" He opened the vial and dumped the contents out, "You must think I'm stupid."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #445 on: May 15, 2016, 03:01:01 PM »
Ray straightened up, slightly more stalwart than before. "Now? We've a necromancer to deal with." He flipped his helmet on, and underwent a shocking transformation. Through the nostril ports of the demonic visage on the helmet, putrid flames shot out. The young raccoon seemed to possess a small aura of darkness about him, washing out anything nearby. His footfalls were heavier, but more oppressive. He threw the front door of the tower wide open, and stood, silhouetted against the now steel-grey sky, flecks of snow falling gently to the ground. "Are you coming, miss Viola?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #446 on: May 15, 2016, 06:40:22 PM »
Viola, who had been watching the transformation, snapped out of it and, after storing the notes in what appeared to be a concealed pocket in her armor, walking over to Ray. "All set," she said. "Unless you'd prefer that I leave the notes here."

Zanthe, who had been sniffing still, opened her eyes a little. "Something has happened," she murmured to Devin.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #447 on: May 16, 2016, 12:19:44 AM »
Ray shook his head. "Keep them. We'll be back later."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #448 on: May 16, 2016, 12:38:45 AM »
"Well then you obviously wont understand why I'm here if you don't 'Jack stares as Bailey dumps it out' "well I guess you are stupid haha..."
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #449 on: May 16, 2016, 12:41:26 AM »
"Yea I sense something too..." Devin said sniffing and looking around the area.  (Is this something involving the other characters?)