The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Resident Evil: Operation CLEAN-UP  (Read 18762 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Resident Evil: Operation CLEAN-UP
« Reply #285 on: June 10, 2016, 01:11:32 PM »
The senior medical officer waved a paw nonchalantly. "You can leave if you want. Though, we can take you to an evac center, if you wish."

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #286 on: June 11, 2016, 01:14:49 AM »
"Nah. I think Ill be fine. Ill tell you if I change my mind." Akim replied as he exited the tent. "Thanks for the help."

Akim walked out of the tent and took in his surroundings. He found a rock and sat down to think over his next move. He had no perfect plan. He could continue on at his home which seemed to be the easiest idea, but he could easily make another stupid mistake. He could go to an evac center, but that would certainly involve his mutation, and general poor health to be realised. He could go and tell a random BSAA person that he blew up an evac helicopter. Akim quitely laughed at this point. That would be retarded. He sat there thinking for a time.

Offline Magna Jackson

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I'll rek ya
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • T-jackson.co.uk
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey with Orange, White and Black accents throughout
  • Height: 5' 10"
  • Weight: 15st 3lb
  • Build: Muscular but not too defined
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Furtive, Covert and Lying low
« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2016, 09:55:42 AM »
Magna awoke in his own contained little medical tent. A drip in either arm, stripped of his clothing besides his trousers, to make for easier access to his arms

"Wher- Where am I?" He slurred to a nearby member of the medical team

'You're in a seperate tent at the request of the recon team's officer that found you. You've been out for some time. Severe dehydration and septis.'

"So how did I- Ngghh" He shuddered at the pain in his head as he sat up.

"How did I get here?"

'The recon team found you walking at quite a pace. They tracked you until you gave out'

"I can't be here.. I need to go!" He demanded

'We can't discharge you until you have been cleared, are well and are clear of any disease or infection. We have to wait until our Senior Doctor can give you the all clear'

The medical staff walked off, leaving Magna alone again, leaving him confused and with questions unanswered. He waited

Terry Jackson (Tarot V-L), Basildon, Essex.
Steam - Facebook - My Website
Freelance Web Developer - Computer Builder - Network Engineer

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #288 on: June 18, 2016, 01:48:14 AM »
Akim was interrupted from his thought by some talking by another medical tent followed by the medical team exiting. Curious, he walked over and entered the tent.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #289 on: June 18, 2016, 08:03:36 AM »
Two agents stepped in front of Akim, rifles across their chests. "Hold on there, cowboy," one agent said with a smile, "that ain't your rodeo."

Offline Cyprus Alpenglow

• Vibrating Furby
  • But I’ll keep on the path now and evermore.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Marbled Onyx Black/Midnight Purple
  • Height: 6' 3
  • Weight: 172 lbs
  • Build: Average, moderately toned
  • Currently: Heartbroken
« Reply #290 on: June 18, 2016, 10:39:13 AM »
Taking note of the still heavily increased activity over at the medical tent, Cyprus folded his arms.
"I'm gonna' go see what the fuss is about." he spoke, pushing forward from the rail. "Be back in a minute."
Walking at a fairly fast pace over to the tent, he caught notice of two armed agents moving forward to block entry to what appeared to be a civillian being a little adventurous. It didn't matter to him; civvies did it pretty often, and they just had to be pushed back into place.
Pushing open the tent door, he noticed that despite the bustle, no new arrivals were being tended to. He pulled over a nearby medic.
"What's the bustle about? I recognize everyone here, is there a new arrival I haven't seen?"
The medic saluted, before going back to replacing the drip on a nearby patient.
"Sir, we recovered several roamers. One just left, and the other is in the smaller recovery tent just adjacent to us." the medic answered, doing his work perfectly as he spoke. "If you want to check on them, one should be moseying about and the other is still stuck in that tent."
Cyprus nodded, patting the medic on the back to thank him for his assistance. He left the tent and immediately took a right, striding past the guards and civillian, only sparing a quick nod to the closest guard as he was ushered in.
"All empty words and all rhymes will fade
As the light of last candle flickers away
If the story is over, this chapter my last
Let it be my best one, let it be my own"

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #291 on: June 18, 2016, 11:02:37 PM »
Akim shrugged and walked away from the tent. There was most likely nothing important there anyway. He began walking around the base looking for some way to aquire transportation. He walked past a really cool looking artillery peice.

Offline Magna Jackson

• Vibrating Furby
  • I'll rek ya
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • T-jackson.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #292 on: June 20, 2016, 11:05:38 AM »
Magna noticed the door open. He raised his head, leaning on his elbows and looked the dragon that entered from head to toe

"Can you get these drips out my arms? I really need to be going"

He grimaced as he tried to sit up, obviously from some kind of pain, trying to sit up in a hurry. In a slightly panicked tone he said:

"I need to get going. It's bad enough they shaved patches of fur off of me to put these cannulas in"

It was clear he was in pain from something and not acting right

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2016, 11:27:34 AM »
The medical team approached, and the senior officer spoke. "We've got to run a few simple tests first, then you can go."

Offline Cyprus Alpenglow

• Vibrating Furby
  • But I’ll keep on the path now and evermore.
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Marbled Onyx Black/Midnight Purple
  • Height: 6' 3
  • Weight: 172 lbs
  • Build: Average, moderately toned
  • Currently: Heartbroken
« Reply #294 on: June 20, 2016, 10:54:12 PM »
Leaning back and crossing his arms as the medical team crowded around the wolf and prepared some fairly simple medical equipment.
"Not much I can do for you." he answered, shaking his head. "Frankly I don't want to get in the way of a needle if I have the choice."
"All empty words and all rhymes will fade
As the light of last candle flickers away
If the story is over, this chapter my last
Let it be my best one, let it be my own"

Offline Magna Jackson

• Vibrating Furby
  • I'll rek ya
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • T-jackson.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #295 on: June 21, 2016, 11:48:39 AM »
While a doctor prepared a needle to take some blood for testing, another doctor began talking to Magna.

"When you were found you were severely dehydrated, you had several large open wounds up your left leg and you were suffering from metabolic acidosis. Have you had any contact with chemicals recently?"

'I siphoned the water from a cars water tank and it tasted a little plasticky, but that's the last thing I drank'

"Well, that was silly. Didn't consider the antifreeze in the water? You're lucky your kidneys are still functioning and you're still alive. You've lost a lot of weight from the acidosis burning your fat reserves, but you're on the mend. You'll be offered something to eat at lunch and provided you are clear of all our infection tests and general wellbeing you will be moved to a ward. A senior officer will be round later to talk to you about your release, your belongings and where you go from here, or if you go. Do you have any questions?"

the other doctor pushed a needle into Magna's arm. He growled and said

'Do you have anyone that knows how to use a needle?'

The doctors laughed and moved out of the room after finishing up taking the blood samples. The dragon was still standing next to the door win his arms folded

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #296 on: June 25, 2016, 03:30:35 PM »
Two armed agents stood nearby the Railer, idly chatting. One was obviously a marksman, due to the rifle he carried, and the other was his spotter. The marksman spoke with a slight smile in his voice. "Shooting HVT's in a crowd's kinda like playin' 'Where's Waldo', 'cept poor Wally doesn't know he's about to get Waldo'd." They chuckled, before the spotter turned to Akim, and spoke quickly, startled by Akim's sudden presence. "H-Hey! What're you doin' down here, civvie? You're supposed to get lifted to the nearest EVAC zone. Unless, of course, you're looking to join the BSAA?"

Penguins@StanleyCup

« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2016, 01:49:05 AM »
"I am. Where can I sign up?" Akim said without a moments hesitation. Not at all what he was planning, but it was probably a better idea than murdering a soldier, putting on his uniform and stealing a jeep. Also, this way he would get food, a gun, and something to do with his life.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2016, 07:25:57 AM »
The marksman nodded. "The recruitment kiosk is a few yards that way, by the command tent."

Offline Magna Jackson

• Vibrating Furby
  • I'll rek ya
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • T-jackson.co.uk
    • Awards
« Reply #299 on: June 27, 2016, 06:51:58 PM »
Struggling in the birdsnest of IV lines and ECG cables a glance was cast toward the dragon. Magna questioned him;

"Have you seen my guns? Or know where they've been taken? Or any of my belongings for that matter. And why won't anyone say where I am? Its my right to refuse treatment, but they won't let me go regardless"