Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 9691 times)

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • For the phony tough and the crazy brave.
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
  • Species: Spotted Hyena
  • Coloring: White, brown, charcoal, and green
  • Height: 5' 11"
  • Weight: 200 lbs.
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2016, 05:00:21 AM »
A few moments passed. Hearing nothing he picked up his rifle and walked toward the door, stepping over the tiger missing a head. Once he was outside he stood breifly to listen, he crouched and lowered to the floor scanning the street up and down. A few Walkers dragged themselves as they wandered in the street. None had seen him yet.

He moved quickly across the road towards the shops on the other side. The pain in his leg made him limp as he hurried. He moved silently past the truck and slipped into an office building just beside it and deployed the bayonet from his rifle once inside.

A bear walker saw him and moved toward him with a groan. Spike was too late to notice as it rushed him. He quickly moved his rifle to block the attack and was knocked to the ground, crashing to the floor. He struggled as the bear wrestled to bite him, his rifle barely holding off his much larger attacker from getting to close to his face. The two groaned as they fought, Spike trying to desperately roll over but it was no use.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Walking Dead
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2016, 05:29:40 AM »
Zaida heard the grunts and a few groans behinds having her ears to flick. A few from the horde that were close enough to hear began to turn their heads a few beginning to wander back. shit... No!
She quickly began to crawl backwards sitting up on her knees and jumping to her feet staying out of their view. Zaida turned around moving to the noise with the machete tight in her paw. Peaking over at the bear and dog spar, the canine obviously a survivor. The bloody machete was put back in its sheath before she took the pistol from its holster and aiming. There was too much movement her eyes darting about before spotting a can, she crushed it under her boot as a distraction. It cause a slight pause for the bear. With no hesitation, she aimed and shot the Walker, watching its body go limp and fall over.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 05:34:44 AM by Zaida »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2016, 05:43:06 AM »
The gunshot was deafening as Spike's glasses splattered with the walker's brain matter before it fell limp ontop of him. He was disoriented. It took a moment to realize that someone else was standing over him aiming a pistol. He quickly shoved the dead bear off and lay there breifly, not knowing if the stranger had any ill intent. For all he knew, he was next to die. He slowly put his hands up as he lay on the floor.

"Thanks for saving me, but please dont shoot me next." He said. "Take anything you want, just don't kill me."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2016, 05:54:51 AM »
There was a moment of silence as the vexū's face was hidden behind the gasmask... Her glowing eyes slightly visible while staring, studying the coyote. Zaida put the pistol back and took out the machete. "I would have already, I got it's attention for a reason to avoid shooting you. Be quite and don't you do anything funny..." She said slightly muffled but it was clear enough. Zaida lightly kicked the dead bear, leaning down she patted the corpse for anything useful before quickly looking back in the direction were the horde was, making sure none of the walkers were coming.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2016, 06:26:47 AM »
Spike silently nodded before picking himself up. He quickly took off his glasses to hastely wipe them and then picked up his rifle.

"They heard the shot." Spike whispered, referring to the walkers outside. "We can't go back out there."

He looked around for an exit while the vexu searched the dead bear. Seeing an opening to a dark stairwell, he looked back at her.

"I'm going up, are you coming?"  He asked, hoping she would agree.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2016, 01:51:14 PM »
(Hope I'm still apart of this)
   Infrared flinched his head at the sound of a gunshot. His face filled with annoyance and anger "Well isn't this just great" he said under his breath. Slowly he stood up, grabbed his knife and looked out the window. He relaxed a little but still gripped the knife tightly. "Yes or no?" He asked himself and after a few minutes he gave himself the answer he was waiting for. "Yes" he slowly walked down the stairs and out the front door of the abandoned house.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2016, 02:39:52 PM »
Geoff jolted from the gunshot and sighed with a huff through his nostrils. That better have been a necessary shot; now the damned monsters will swarm the area like wasps. That's his cue to get back to work. He peered out the windows to check the surrounding area. He figured he had the building locked down decent enough, or so he hoped, but what can happen will happen around these parts.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Walking Dead
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2016, 02:47:29 PM »
She stopped searching the bear hearing more groans and grunts growing closer. The Vexū looked around looking for a way to go but the horde began to break away looking for the source of the noise.
Zaida huffed looking back, she didn't trust him but had no choice. Facing towards him oncemore "Uh.... Okay okay, go!" she hissed to the coyote waving her hand for him to lead the way.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 02:50:07 PM by Zaida »

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2016, 03:39:29 PM »
   He stopped in his tracks immediately and ran back inside the house. "OK bad idea" he whispered to himself as he leans his head past the door ever so slightly. A horde of walkers were passing by, lucky they didn't see him. Slowly he crouched and walked quitlely back to the upper floor of the house. "I just have to wait for it to pass" he said to himself while searching a bedroom for any potential walkers. When he was finished he closed the door and barakaded it with a book shelf. "Well isn't this just wonderful" he quitly hissed.

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2016, 06:53:36 PM »
Spike nodded and slipped into the stairwell with his saviour following suit. He pulled a road flare off his belt and ignighted it, lighting up the darkness of the stairway in a bright red glow. He took a moment to listen for any noises but heard only silence and the faint moan of walkers outside behind the door. Slinging his rifle over his shoulder, he picked up a large piece of wood from the floor and propped it against the door, blocking it closed.

"That should hold them off for a while." He said, pulling out his knife. "I'm Spike, by the way." He began. "It's nice to meet someone who isn't trying to kill or rob me for once."

He started walking up the steps with the pain in his leg causing him to wince yet again. He looked down at the rust colored bandages soaked with fresh blood in the red light. With no new medical supplies, he was running out of options. Maybe there was supplies they could find on the upper floors before getting to the roof.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2016, 11:31:47 PM »
*Issac was walking towards the pharmacy before he heard the gunshot, he flinched and checked his body....nope he wasn't shot 'Survivors...' he said continuing to walk, he looked down the road seeing a good amount of walkers, he sighed before starting to walk back... and there was a shark zombie, missing the lower half of its body, slowly crawling towards Issac jolted back falling backwards before smashing the shark over the head with his crowbar, it went limp before Issac sighed and hit it again, just in case* "Jeez..." *he said before standing up*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Walking Dead
« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2016, 03:38:22 AM »
Zaida flinched as the flare suddenly flashed the darkness away, the area glowing red. She looked out, watching for any walkers before turning to spike. "Just because I didn't rob you doesn't make us friends... I hope that's clear." The Vexū then said in a serious tone obviously wasn't very friendly or comfortable with the survivor, a few seconds of silence. "My name is Zaida..." She finally spoke.
Zaida turned to look back seeing the walkers roaming about the city no longer in a group but scattered about groaning, grunting, and whimpering. With a soft sigh she took lifted the mask up, wiping her face off with her paw.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 03:41:51 AM by Zaida »

Offline Armalite_

• Shoots to Thrill
  • Scented Skunk
    • Fur Affinity
    • My FA
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2016, 06:39:28 AM »
"Understood, Zaida." Spike said flatly. "All my friends are dead."

He looked up and down the stairs. "Going up I guess..." he thought, starting to walk up the steps to the second floor. The door to the second floor was sealed shut as he tugged on the handle. "Damn...locked."

He looked back down at Zaida, "We'll have to try the third floor and then the roof." He said, taking the next flight.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2016, 11:58:44 AM »
*Issac looked back at the zombies before he started walking away, quicky he started towards a apartment building that was near, he closed the door, the room was dark and the only natural light that seemed to be coming through was from the doors window, he sighed before grabbing his flashlight, the dim and obviously old flashlight wasn't much help, but had to do for now*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2016, 12:51:49 PM »
Twirling the knife in his hand he waited for a sign that it would be ok to leave. So he entertained himself by playing around with the knife, he mine as well have played with fire. After becoming bored with the knife he peaked out a nearby window in the room. There were a few walkers out there but they were spread out. Slowly he sat back down attempting to think of a way to get past them without getting himself killed.