The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 9654 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2016, 02:28:56 AM »
Ray finally escaped the zombies, and slammed the pharmacy door behind him. He pulled a piece of wood into the doorhandle. Ray sighed, and waited for the zombies to lose interest.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2016, 02:54:40 AM »
((It's been going on for a long time, so we all know how to kill them.))

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2016, 03:00:32 AM »
I peak my head through the door way and look around for any walkers before stepping out, "All clear" I whisper as I step out making my way to the road. I use the old broken down cars a cover peaking over the top quickly before moving to the next car "It's too quiet"
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2016, 12:41:47 PM »
Ray wandered away from the pharmacy, as the walkers didn't seem to lose interest. He unslung his rifle, but kept the safety on. Ray sighed, and looked around. "Where would food be?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 01:17:59 PM »
(Boops. How's everyone doin with the rp so far?)

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 02:01:06 PM »
((I'm waiting on you))

After walking through the town for quite some time, looking for useful supplies and fending off the few walkers I ran into, I found a small alley, with a dead-end, and took stock of what I found: 4 Cans of tuna, half a bottle of painkillers, a few bandages and 3 rolls of gauze. Whilst putting my rucksack back on, I noticed a fur walk past the alley with a bloodied baseball bat. I cautiously walked to the corner of the alley and peered round the corner. I didn't know if she was a bandit or what, but I tried to keep silent whilst waiting for her to walk on a little further. A sound was made under my feet as I walked on rubble.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2016, 04:38:49 PM »
(Yeah sorry xd I'll post in a couple hours.)

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2016, 05:04:57 PM »
(Just gonna squeeze on in here)

Name: Dubaku

Sex: Male

Species: African Wild Dog

Strengths: decent metalworking skills, good muscular strength, excellent in closed quarters combat

Weaknesses: Not a good shot with longer ranged weapons, tends to tunnel vision certain objectives,

Appearance: tall, a bit brawnier than average, religious mural tattoo covering his back, Anubis tattoo sleeve on his left arm.

Weapons: The Saw Cleaver (from Bloodborne) and a double-barrel sawed-off shotgun 

Clothing: Tan Cargo pants, cuffs tucked into his boots, black long sleeve Henley shirt, black fingerless leather gloves, and a grey Shemagh
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Axl D. Kjellson

• Vibrating Furby
  • Someone call a scientist, I'm stuck in the stairs!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Red and Black
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 126 lbs
  • Build: Nimble but muscular
  • Currently: The mood that represents my feelings
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2016, 12:58:16 AM »
(Hi could I join?)
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2016, 08:46:16 PM »
((Oh hey! Yeah if you want. Sorry, I've been gone with life problems but you can join and I'll try to keep it going again.))

Offline Axl D. Kjellson

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2016, 12:01:53 AM »
Name: Axl Kjellson
Appearance: Axl is a black and red fox, his chest and tip of tail being red and his limbs being black. (The tips of everything are red though) Axl has the right eye being a natural yellow color and the left eye being a dark red. He also has two stars on his cheek on either side and a scar running down his left eye from a childhood accident. He stands at 5’11” and 126 lbs. He has a small but muscular build and he is also quite nimble. Axl usually wears converse, jeans, a tee shirt with a button up over it and his lucky goggles. Due to the apocalypse, he now wears combat boots, cargo pants, a long sleeve shirt with a tactical vest over it, and still his goggles.
Species: Fox
Personality: Optimistic, outgoing, friendly, and brave.
History: Before the apocalypse affected Axl’s home town, he was a pizza delivery boy during his high school years and right after. Axl also took his time down at the local shooting range since he planned to join the service as a Sniper. So Axl was a pretty good shot and was on his way to the recruitment centre when shit hit the fan.
   In his childhood, the only thing worth mentioning is how he got the nasty scar down his eye. He was just learning how to ride his bike when he went too far in his yard and fell down a hill. Eventually, one of his tires bounce up and broke leaving him to tumble off the bike. When his dad found him, one of the tire spokes ran down his face and he was out cold.

General Equipment: A UMP .45 submachine gun with a red dot and a silencer and a M11-A1 9mm (Sig Sauer). Also a rope handled combat knife.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axl cautiously entered the town in hoping to find more food at least. He stayed crouched as he moved along side the buildings towards the old ran down convenience store. Checking each and every corner before moving, Axl was just across the street with his UMP raised, watching the street ends.

"I wonder if anyone could possibly still be here?" He said to himself, sitting for a moment. Axl had traveled far just to get to this town, he needed a break for now.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2016, 01:12:53 AM »
After walking out of the alleyway, Arcizo spotted a red and black fox down the street. He kept his eye on him as he tried to get closer to without getting spotted.

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2016, 02:58:49 PM »
Ray found himself camping out on top of an older, gothic-styled building. He could see quite a bit from up here, but was still worried. The city seemed so strange, no life to be seen, when a few months ago it was all normal.

Offline Axl D. Kjellson

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2016, 03:17:03 AM »
Axl sighed as he looked around. Eventually, he got up and started to walk towards the convenience store, gun raised and his senses on point.

Once he reached the store, he rang the entrance bell... Nothing. He did it again and same result. Axl went inside the store, closed the door and started to loot.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2016, 01:11:05 AM »
After a while, Ray had left the roof, and strolled around. He reached a small townhouse that seemed untouched, and decided to try the door. Upon finding it locked, he tried every window he could reach; no luck. The young raccoon sighed, and tested the weight of his rifle. After looking around, he nodded, and smashed one of the front windows out.