The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 9653 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
The Walking Dead
« on: January 02, 2016, 04:26:38 PM »
Okay, let's try this again, but let's do it the right way this time. We're surviving a zombie a apocalypse. Which means, you can barely trust anyone, you always gotta watch your back, etc.

~Rules~

These are gonna be strict and a bit ridiculous, but necessary to keep people from Mary Suein up the rp.

• NO POWERS!
-meaning, you're a normal fur. Easily killed, easily wounded, scared as hell (don't even try to argue with me about this)

•There's no such thing as a good guy/hero here
-However, there is such thing an evil guy/villain (ex: The Governor, Gareth, Merle... Kinda, and the wolves) No, you cannot be some guy running around assassinating all the bandits or murderers cause everyone is gonna commit murder and theft in order to stay alive.

•Your character cannot be super psycho insane unless you plan for them to be a weakling or a coward

•No Daryl Dixon or Michonne wannabes.
-They're the only bad asses allowed in the Walking Dead >_>

•You can't go up against a hoard of zombies alone.
-If you do, you're going to die.

•No military grade weapons, ya sues. I see you >_>

•If you have weapons that require ammo of any kind, you WILL run out!
-And when that happens, you have to wait ONE day in REAL TIME before you can get more.

•Electricity isn't a thing here.
- I thought about it for a while and I figured everyone would be too busy trying to keep themselves alive to tinker with stuff like that. This also means, no robotic mumbo jumbo. Sorry, not sorry.

•Keep canon characters out of this.

•Did I mention we're normal furs here?
-Cause we are. Be realistic, seriously. What I basically want y'all to do is put yourself in your sona's place and play it through as if YOU'RE the one surviving the apocalypse.

~Character Sheet~

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Appearance:

Weapons:

Clothing:

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:55:23 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Sex: Male

Species: Raccoon

Strengths: Kinda tall, and has a decent shot.

Weaknesses: Panics easily, and tends to sleep abnormally.

Appearance: Royal Purple, aside from two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chest and lower abdomen.

Weapons: A bolt-action .308 hunting rifle, and a machete.

Clothing: A white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a large brown coat. A black trapper cap and winter gloves are usually clipped to the coat, for winter.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Walking Dead
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 04:59:26 PM »
Name: Zaida

Sex: Female

Species: Vexū

Strengths: She has natural night vision. she's somewhat strong but has to use a lot of energy, however the Vexū is stealthy.

Weaknesses: Being light and (usually) shorter than others it's easy for her to be thrown or pushed down which can slow her down or hurt her. Zaida isn't very open to others, also gets annoyed very easily, she can often snap

Appearance: Same as always.

Weapons: Machete, AR 15 police edition, and Jaguar long bow camouflage (mostly for hunting feral animals.)

Clothing: combat boots, dark jeans, tight grey tank top, over her tank top she wears a Korean style jacket, knee pads, gasmask. (All a bit dirtied and slightly bloody obviously due to the fact it's an apocalypse)
Under her clothes she has bandage wrap covers her breasts and lower (over her strapless bra and underwear), her arms also covered in bandage wrap (visible when Jacket is off).
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 03:18:57 AM by Zaida »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 01:45:32 AM »
Name: Aconitum Lovien

Sex: female

Species: Jackal

Strengths: soon to come

Weaknesses: soon to come

Appearance: soon to come

Weapons: Just a baseball bat

Clothing: soon to come

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2016, 05:00:41 AM »
Name: Ben

Species: Wolf

Strengths: Fair firearm skills, skilled in bushcraft, physically fit

Weaknesses: not sneaky at all, quick to rush into things

Appearance: Jet black

Weapons: AR-15, no attachments; half a magazine (11 .308 rounds), he also carries an old machete

Clothing: grey hoodie, tattered army baseball hat, blue jeans, steel toe boots, and a grey backpack with a sleeping mat rolled up and tied to the bottom
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:12:02 AM by Ben »
  • Signature art by: N/A

OfOTPsAndShips

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 08:51:33 PM »
Name: Genesis [/size]Age: 17Sex: FemaleSpecies: RabbitStrengths: She is stealthy and quickWeaknesses: She trusts almost everybody, and she is generally not that strongAppearance: Light brown fur with a white underbelly and muzzleWeapons: She carries a dagger that she only uses if there's no other way out of a situation
Clothing:  Black-rimmed glasses, and a red hoodie with a white maple leaf on the chest

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 10:15:45 PM »
(We can start whenever y'all are ready.)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 10:28:25 PM »
Acon walked down an abandoned street with her bloodied bat propped on her shoulder. Her leather jacket was torn and her fur was a mess.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 10:34:52 PM »
Ray cautiously made his into an abandoned pharmacy, hoping to find something useful. His rifle stayed strapped to his back, but his kept his machete in paw.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 10:52:58 PM »
Name: Geoffrey "Geoff"

Species: Black Bear

Strengths: Creative, high endurance (to a realistic level), scavenging/stealing experience, decent at first aid.

Weaknesses: Timid and hesitant (kinda "cowardly", you could say), short attention span, easily frustrated, terrible runner.

Appearance: Maroon, dark brown, and tan.

Weapons: pocket knife, a long metal bar, any object he can find.

Clothing: Brown t-shirt, black jacket, jeans, steel-toed boots. Occasionally wears a black flat cap.
Carries a backpack filled with various things he scavenges, useful and not.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 10:58:09 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 11:11:08 PM »
Name: Arcizo

Species: Wolf

Strengths: Inteligent and can handle being alone

Weaknesses: Semi-Nervous, not extremely creative and easily spooked. He doesn't get on very well with others and doesn't speak much

Appearance: Orange, blue and white

Weapons: Mk.23 SOCOM silenced (Stole from his step-dad), only 2 mags (24 rounds) and a hatchet

Clothing: beaten up blue hoodie, plain white t-shirt, black jeans, burgundy vans shoes, navy baseball cap and an old, black rucksack

Do you know nothing about how fires work?

Offline Ben

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • So much has changed
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Different hues of grey
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 213 lbs
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Thinking too much.
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 03:14:28 AM »
I sit quietly in a cold garage with a can of beans I warmed slightly with a few embers from my now long gone fire. I stand up from my spot and walk around the garage sifting quietly through some of the garbage left behind nothing of much value to me. I grab some paper to use as tinder for the next fire I make. I eat a large amount of beans before I wipe my face with my sleeve.
  • Signature art by: N/A

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 12:50:20 PM »
Ray, having slipped into the back-office of the pharmacy, ran into a small group of walkers. Panicking, the young raccoon started hacking away at them with his machete, backing out into the street.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 04:30:18 PM »
((How long has the apocalypse been going?))

A lonely bear approached the town. The long metal bar as a staff in his grip, the tip sawed and sharpened and painted a dirty red from a recent kill. It has been his trusty partner for a good while now. It had reach, enough weigh to crack skulls with a good swing, and a satisfying clang far less startling than a gunshot. He felt naked without it, and he almost never let go of it.
His thirsty tongue licked his lips as peered into shops, looking for any walkers or supplies yet to be scavenged.

Offline Arcizo

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • babadook canterbury
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Shepsky (Shiloh shepherd & Siberian husky mix)
  • Coloring: Purple, dark grey, grey, cyan and orange
  • Height: 6ft 4
  • Weight: 200 lb
  • Build: Lean and a bit muscular
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: happi
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 04:32:02 PM »
After walking through the town for quite some time, looking for useful supplies and fending off the few walkers I ran into, I found a small alley, with a dead-end, and took stock of what I found: 4 Cans of tuna, half a bottle of painkillers, a few bandages and 3 rolls of gauze. Whilst putting my rucksack back on, I noticed a fur walk past the alley with a bloodied baseball bat. I cautiously walked to the corner of the alley and peered round the corner. I didn't know if she was a bandit or what, but I tried to keep silent whilst waiting for her to walk on a little further. A sound was made under my feet as I walked on rubble.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:00:28 PM by Arcizo »

Do you know nothing about how fires work?