The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Titan Art  (Read 21401 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Re: Titan Art
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2018, 04:54:53 AM »
haha nah just fiddling around with some ideas i had for her
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 04:59:50 AM by Cloud Titan »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
I see

DBZ the only anime where guys will yell like their going number 2 to power up...
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2018, 05:24:08 PM »
I see

DBZ the only anime where guys will yell like their going number 2 to power up...

lol sounds like you're a fan of DBZ? ;P
somewhat 
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2018, 05:27:58 PM »
i haven't seen it in forever, do you have a favorite anime?
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2018, 05:47:11 PM »
i haven't seen it in forever, do you have a favorite anime?
not really.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2018, 05:50:21 PM »
me neither, i like a few of them. im wondering what position i should draw her next??? also was hoping to finish your gun today...

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2018, 06:23:26 PM »
me neither, i like a few of them. im wondering what position i should draw her next??? also was hoping to finish your gun today...
I like a few anime but i dunno if i have a favorite.

hmm how about preparing for a shower?

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2018, 06:40:56 PM »

it is tempting but she's a warrior/villain and rn that seems a little out of her character *shrug*. how is your day?

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2018, 06:43:17 PM »

it is tempting but she's a warrior/villain and rn that seems a little out of her character *shrug*. how is your day?
Everyone has to take a shower.... Eh could be better.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2018, 07:29:37 PM »
haha i know that! are you like talking about her taking off her clothes? im home today 'cause i'm sick :/
maybe, or some other step in getting ready for a shower. I'm home today because I'm Disabled and unemployed  :|

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: November 20, 2018, 12:07:34 AM »
hmm, well i'll have to think about what step ig. oh im sorry to hear that, wish i could help you /:
Not sure if you could really do anything about it...

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: November 20, 2018, 04:03:27 PM »
hmmm not exactly the clothes i'd put on my characters...

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: November 20, 2018, 04:42:25 PM »

thnx ig

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2018, 05:53:18 PM »

thnx ig
but what is with the veins on her hands an legs?

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 20, 2018, 08:13:09 PM »
it is to illistrate how powerful she is. i think the legs might have been a little over the top so i might change that.

-art by me- 11/19

FSS Pres. and Fdr.