The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Titan Art  (Read 22463 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Re: Titan Art
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2018, 11:18:51 PM »
sorry Alessia; i've been on and off here for a while. i might it depends on how much time i can get away from work. what do you have in mind?

Post Merge: November 12, 2018, 11:20:34 PM
art by ME! hope you enjoy seeing my huge crush <3
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:20:34 PM by Cloud Titan, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2018, 11:58:49 PM »
ummm i think it was going to be pictures of my OC's which are for the most part Canine.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2018, 12:01:51 AM »
do you have any reference work (pictures, poses, description, etc.)? i just wanna take a look first if you don't mind.
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2018, 01:33:23 AM »
do you have any reference work (pictures, poses, description, etc.)? i just wanna take a look first if you don't mind.
i only have refrences.... and small descriptions.
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2018, 03:54:09 AM »
your art style for that one reminds me of Swat Cats an old cartoon.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2018, 04:22:06 AM »
omg yes i loved that show! that was around the time with tailspin, chip and dale rescuers and the mighty ducks. good times, good times

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2018, 04:25:57 AM »
their making a reboot or something of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EAG_b47A0I

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2018, 04:27:47 AM »
well dunk me in axle grease and call me slick!

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2018, 04:30:22 AM »
I think Tigress Arcnon(one of mY OCs) could do that for ya ,but i'm pretty sure she'd agree with me in saying "That's a waste of grease."

but on the "Slick" comment I have to say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz-VZVq80bY
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 04:32:13 AM by Alessia Starfurr »

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2018, 04:33:00 AM »
hah! is she one of your star fox OCs? i never got to play any of the star fox games, i regret it; seems like a pretty neat premise.

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2018, 04:40:40 AM »
hah! is she one of your star fox OCs? i never got to play any of the star fox games, i regret it; seems like a pretty neat premise.
She started as a starfox OC but as with all my OCs they've moved to general Sci-fi if you take a look at Galatic Society in the roleplay section on the forums here , that is where they exist now. try that link again i changed the permissions you should be able to see it now

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »
wow I think i have only one complaint okay 2 1.why is the word Kursed on her leg? and 2.why is there no color?

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2018, 10:31:54 PM »
i put kursed on there in reference to your old account...thought you'd like it. as for color i usually don't color them but if you want me too.

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2018, 10:36:58 PM »
i put kursed on there in reference to your old account...thought you'd like it. as for color i usually don't color them but if you want me too.
Well if it's not too much to ask, yeah color would be nice, and Kursed is just an older username I used.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2018, 10:39:40 PM »
i'll try to color it, besides that how does she look?

FSS Pres. and Fdr.