The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44817 times)

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #1035 on: September 21, 2016, 11:52:37 PM »
Ibi nodded and held one of her paws up gently. "There was one about the size of your paw, in a small temple. It's where everyone went to worship. It was said to be the key to communicate with the gods, but then I learned that it was just a rock that gave the village hope." He squeezed her paw a little. "Not long after I found out, the village was reduced to nothing by a horde of possessed villagers." His ears folded back.

Nora stood and waited, calming down slowly but maintaining a fiercely determined expression. "We?" She asked, a tad confused.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1036 on: September 22, 2016, 12:48:41 AM »
Ray had dropped his paw, and stood facing away from the group. Though very faint, energy seemed to pulse from the structures in the distance.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1037 on: September 22, 2016, 02:48:19 AM »
Clare lowered her ears. "... I'm sorry to hear that," she said.

Zephyr looked over at the stones. "...Ohhh, that does not feel right," the female voice said.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1038 on: September 22, 2016, 03:05:48 AM »
Nora turned. "Exactly. Now, if you don't mind, I'll be off to disable these pillars." She started towards them, pulling her blade out of the ground and sheathing it as she walked past Ray.

Ibi sighed. "There wasn't much I could do. But it's all in the past now. I was still a cub at the time though, so it's mostly forgotten."
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1039 on: September 22, 2016, 03:17:13 AM »
Zephyr suddenly seemed to fade from existence.

Clare softly clasped Ibi's hand for a while, then pulled him close for a hug.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1040 on: September 22, 2016, 03:19:29 AM »
Raz watched the group and went over to Zephyr and clasped their hand, "Wh-what’s going on?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1041 on: September 22, 2016, 03:24:06 AM »
Raz's hand went through Zephyr.... it seemed to be just a illusion. (Also, he followed Nora..."

Suddenly, what appeared to a metal suit of armor walked up. "Well, I canna say, lad," it replied in the voice of the Scottish accent. "But whatever it was, it appears that we need to wait for the pillars to be disabled somehow before they are destroyed."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1042 on: September 22, 2016, 07:27:22 AM »
Ibi flushed as Clare hugged. him, but what was more alarming was that he found himself wrapping his arms around her too.

Nora turned and, not seeing Zephyr anymore, seemed a little confused. "Who's this?" She asked, gesturing to the suit of armour.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1043 on: September 22, 2016, 02:26:34 PM »
Zephyr suddenly reappeared next to Nora. "One of my.... associates," he said, smiling oddly. The gauntlets on his hands seemed to be missing some metal...

Clare flushed slightly as she patted Ibi's back, comforting him as well as she could. She rubbed his shoulders slightly.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1044 on: September 22, 2016, 03:01:26 PM »
Nora's tail was bushy, but it slowly reduced as she was reassured that the 'newcomer' was not an additional threat
"I guess that's ok... A long as he's on our side..."

A single tear ran from Ibi's cheek to Clare's shoulder as he remembered all of his family and friends who had perished in battles and in tat fateful place.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1045 on: September 22, 2016, 03:38:35 PM »
Nora's tail was bushy, but it slowly reduced as she was reassured that the 'newcomer' was not an additional threat
"I guess that's ok... A long as he's on our side..."

A single tear ran from Ibi's cheek to Clare's shoulder as he remembered all of his family and friends who had perished in battles and in tat fateful place.

Clare felt the tear seep through the fur on her shoulder, and kept holding Ibi until he felt better.

"Aye, I am, lass," the metal man said.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1046 on: September 22, 2016, 11:41:57 PM »
Ray started towards the pillars, a crazed look in his eyes.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1047 on: September 23, 2016, 12:47:15 AM »
Nora, despite not knowing him very well, had noticed Ray's sudden change of demeanour. "He's been affected. Restrain him while I go and disable the pillar." She said as she ran off, toward the pillars, her sword beginning to glow in its sheath.

Ibi was clutching at Clare's back as he felt his few memories return. He couldn't stop the wave of devastation that hit him, but he knew that it was the pillars doing it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1048 on: September 23, 2016, 01:07:27 AM »
Raz ran at Ray along with Elias and they both tackled him to the ground, pinning him down, "Got him!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1049 on: September 23, 2016, 01:24:41 AM »
Ray thrashed beneath his captors, shouting madly. "Lemme go! I gotta get to the pillars! Please!"