The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44575 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #1260 on: December 19, 2016, 03:35:10 AM »
Nora chuckled. She didn't have any head protection, so she simply closed her eyes.

"So that's what it was..." Ibi muttered. He held Clare up, making sure she wasn't about to faceplant.

Clare nodded, looking over at Ibi. "I'll be fine... though I don't mind being held," she murred, grinning playfully at Ibi, teasing him a little.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1261 on: December 19, 2016, 03:41:04 AM »
Ray furrowed his brow. "This is strange. But, we're headed for the Crawler."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1262 on: December 20, 2016, 10:20:47 PM »
"Alright, laddie," the metal thing said, manipulating Ray's body so that Ray started to walk to the Crawler.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
« Reply #1263 on: December 22, 2016, 10:41:12 PM »
Ibi's face became so red that the heat from his burning cheeks could be felt from half a foot away. He tried to say something, but he ended up just stuttering an incoherent mess.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1264 on: December 27, 2016, 07:58:57 PM »
The wolf chuckled and kissed Ibi on the nose. "Let's get going," she said, swishing her tail softly. "We can hang out once we're back at... wherever your base is."

Zephyr gently attempted to pull Nora close and drape part of his jacket over her, helping to guide her to the Crawler if she let him.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1265 on: December 28, 2016, 06:18:32 AM »
Ibi froze, completely stunned by the kiss Clare planted on his nose. He looked around, making sure no one else saw them. His head spun as he turned towards the exit, but his feet wouldn't budge.

Nora huddled under Zephyr's jacket, wrapping her arms around his midsection. "Not a word of this to the others." She muttered, barely audible enough for him to hear.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1266 on: December 28, 2016, 09:53:53 AM »
Raz would assist each of them to the crawler, despite his physical body being a bit weak from the fight a while ago, but he did notice Nora and Zephyr, to which he gave a chuckle, "Come on... you two...", there was a rasp is Raz's speaking... probably needs some water... Come to think of it, Raz hasn't eaten since he met the group... but dragons have a longer endurance compared to the other species... besides that though, he's probably needing  both liquid and solid.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1267 on: December 30, 2016, 02:55:14 PM »
Ray boarded the Crawler, and took a seat. He sighed quietly, and spoke to the armor-being allowing him to walk. "So...what's your deal? Like, where are you from? I've never read about anything like you."

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1268 on: January 03, 2017, 04:42:53 AM »
Nora's face went bright red as the others noticed her immediately, but she stayed huddled under Zephyr's jacket as they went to the crawler. "I'm trusting you..." She muttered as her grip tightened slightly.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1269 on: January 07, 2017, 03:49:15 PM »
As everyone boarded, the Crawler began to button all of it's hatches and windows, as another storm began to brew.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1270 on: January 18, 2017, 07:58:14 PM »
Zephyr grunted slightly, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink as he and Nora walked to the crawler. "I promise," he said.

"Heh.... that's a wee bit of a long story, my boy," the metal thing said. "You'll have to wait until the three of us are together, though."

Clare, with Raz's aid, walked with Ibi onto the crawler and got herself strapped in before helping him. "You okay?" she asked, grinning widely.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #1271 on: January 18, 2017, 08:35:21 PM »
Raz, after helping them all onto the crawler, gave a slight smile with a very tired expression towards Clare, not knowing if they were asking him, "I'm... fine...", he then fell to his side and onto the floor of the crawler, physically incapable of getting up.   The black colour of Raz's scales seemed to become a slightly lighter hue around his face, along with thick droplets of sweat going on his brow; Raz had received some sort of exhaustion induced fever, but simply this would've just been heavy exhaustion, but it seemed as though the black sludge from earlier that caused him to go feral, was trying to hurt him from within by making him sick.

Raz laid on the floor groaning from a slight pain in his chest and stomach.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1272 on: January 19, 2017, 01:53:50 AM »
Medics deployed on the Crawler quickly carried Raz to one of the med-bays, and began trying to ease his pain.

Ray nodded. "Whenever we get you and your kin together, then will you tell me?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #1273 on: January 19, 2017, 02:31:04 AM »
The illness was being treated effectively, but on top of that, Raz hadn't been looking after himself further as he needed water and food, however, all of that would be useless as he would just vomit it all back up.

Raz continued to groan from the pain, but would be fine either way.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1274 on: January 19, 2017, 01:17:10 PM »
The medics began running a nutrient IV to Raz, making sure to be ready for any sort of expulsion.