The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: International Demon Wrangling Company  (Read 44574 times)

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Probably the least fierce spider you'll ever meet
  • Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
  • Species: Silver Fox
  • Coloring: Grey, duh...
  • Height: 7'1"
  • Weight: 120 kg
  • Build: Toned
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Well, I'm kinda better, but also kinda not?
Re: International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #1245 on: December 02, 2016, 02:11:11 AM »
Nora leaned against the door as well. "Feels like we're not even halfway through..." She seemed troubled.

Ibi kept holding and rubbing Clare's back. "Need me to help you up?" He asked.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1246 on: December 02, 2016, 02:21:39 AM »
Zephyr shrugged. "You're probably right," he said. "How's your gut?"

Clare nodded. "Y..yeah... I'm finally feeling the gunshot wounds, I suppose," she murmured, grinning up at Ibi.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum.
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1247 on: December 02, 2016, 11:41:22 AM »
"Better than it was..." Nora's ears twitched. She appreciated the help that she received, but she was still too proud to admit it.
"So how long have you been with this crew?"

"Gunshot wounds?!" Ibi didn't want to appear too frantic, but he was scanning Clare's body as much as he could for wounds.
I've returned, though I don't suspect I'll be terribly active. Hey, do you want a cookie?

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1248 on: December 02, 2016, 09:24:24 PM »
Zephyr looked throughtful for a moment. "...Maybe a month," he replied, swishing his tail thoughtfully. "I'd been doing work like this beforehand, though."

The wolf did not seem to be shot anywhere. However, her belly and sides were covered with several circular bruises.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #1249 on: December 02, 2016, 09:57:30 PM »
Nora's tail twitched. "I've been doing this sort of thing for years, searching for and taking down pillars is my speciality. This one was particularly bad though; I don't normally meet the cultists at them."

Ibi's paw gently massaged each bruise. If there were the right resources on hand, he would have made a lotion to soothe the pain. Alas, their shelter didn't seem to have what he needed, so he settled for simple comfort.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:59:44 PM by Mara Arakh »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1250 on: December 03, 2016, 04:25:26 AM »
Nora's tail twitched. "I've been doing this sort of thing for years, searching for and taking down pillars is my speciality. This one was particularly bad though; I don't normally meet the cultists at them."

Ibi's paw gently massaged each bruise. If there were the right resources on hand, he would have made a lotion to soothe the pain. Alas, their shelter didn't seem to have what he needed, so he settled for simple comfort.

Zephyr nodded slowly and touched the weird metal scar under his left eye. "I see," he said. "Well, you might get a cool scar from it." He glanced over at Nora, then looked at the ground for a moment.

Clare winced at Ibi's touch, but slowly became overpowered by the feeling of the massage and simply lay there. She murred deeply, enjoying the sensation. "Thanks," she murmured, swishing her tail.

The wolf's fur was very soft to the touch. However, the body underneath it was clearly very strong, even while badly bruised. Furthermore, on closer inspection, Clare could be seen to have scars on her solar plexus and a couple around her belly button. Also, she seemed to have a small hernia in her navel, but that seemed rather stable.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1251 on: December 05, 2016, 12:26:57 PM »
The encampment began to shake and rumble, as the Crawler Ronnie dispatched arrived. It's horn blared, the deep moaning could be heard for miles.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #1252 on: December 05, 2016, 03:34:56 PM »
Raz perked up, "Is that another demon?"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
International Demon Wrangling Company
« Reply #1253 on: December 05, 2016, 09:56:18 PM »
Nora braced herself. "What was that?" Her face was stern, but her tail was very bushy...

Ibi wanted to keep inspecting her wounds, but he was too distracted by the horn. He smiled softly and looked up at Clare. "Sounds like we made it."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1254 on: December 09, 2016, 02:46:40 AM »
A strange metal suit now encased all but Ray's head. Slowly, Ray seemed to stand up.

Zephyr pricked his ear up. "I believe that's our ride," he said, glancing at Nora. He grinned. "No need to be frightened."

Clare grinned at Ibi, swishing her tail. "So it seems," she murred. "Well, let's get up."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1255 on: December 09, 2016, 01:45:45 PM »
Ray blinked. "T-This is...weird."

There was a loud hiss, as the Crawler's hydraulic ramp dropped to the ground.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1256 on: December 09, 2016, 09:39:42 PM »
Ray blinked. "T-This is...weird."

There was a loud hiss, as the Crawler's hydraulic ramp dropped to the ground.

"Ye'll get used to it, laddie," the metal thing's voice said from somewhere. "Now that you're up, why don't you tell me where to be goin'?"

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1257 on: December 09, 2016, 10:57:43 PM »
Nora's tail was still bushy, but she relaxed a little. "I'm guessing you rang for a taxi or something." She smirked.

Ibi nodded and stood up, offering a paw to Clare. His cheeks were a little red, for an unknown reason.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1258 on: December 16, 2016, 05:30:26 PM »
Zephyr shrugged. "Or something," he said, pulling his hat on.

Clare took Ibi's paw and stood up, only stumbling slightly. "Heh... That exorcism really took a lot out of me," she said, grinning widely at Ibi.

Offline Ibi Tanvaal

• Xceptional Xenops
  • Guess who's back?
    • Awards
« Reply #1259 on: December 19, 2016, 02:07:19 AM »
Nora chuckled. She didn't have any head protection, so she simply closed her eyes.

"So that's what it was..." Ibi muttered. He held Clare up, making sure she wasn't about to faceplant.