The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Silent Hill. (Horror themed RP)  (Read 6234 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Silent Hill. (Horror themed RP)
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2015, 12:16:44 PM »
The bug's bite stung. Cecil violently shook his leg to get it off. The cockroach flew off, but came right back at Cecil. He then stomped on the monster, killing it.
Oh woof

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2015, 03:53:21 PM »
The creature twitched a few times, before seeming to evaporate into thin air.

Ray peeked his head around the trashcan, and spoke. "W-Wow...y-you killed one!"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
Xander stared at where the cockroach had been a few moments before. He wasn't close enough to have seen it had a human face but he knew that it certainly a normal cockroaches head. That and they were already off. Bigger than normal, aggressive towards people. He gently kicked the side of the police car the cockroach that he saw earlier had skittered under.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2015, 05:29:31 PM »
The other two that had tried to attack seemed to disappear with the first one. Ray watched as these two evaporated, and shook his head. "D-Did...did w-we just make t-them up?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2015, 09:17:33 PM »
"No, they're real all right" Cecil said. He had a paw over his bite, it wasn't a big one, but boy did it hurt. "If there are more where that came from then we need to be careful."
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 14, 2015, 12:50:50 PM »
"Giant, bitey cockroaches. How oh so very normal. Wonder where they came from?#2 He paused for a moment. "No one here has a fear of cockroaches right? Cuz I assume they'll be more. I also assume massive bitey cockroaches about means not a lot of people. This place is probably abandoned."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: November 14, 2015, 03:14:09 PM »
Ray shuttered, and hugged himself. "I-It's not right here..." Although skittish, Ray seemed to warm up to the group. "I-I walked here...d-didn't see anything."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2015, 09:37:50 PM »
Angder blinks... "Big insects... right... totally normal." He blinks, and heads closer to the group for safety.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2015, 01:32:50 AM »
Ray was about to answer, when a piercing tornado / air-raid siren screamed through the air. He blinked, and pointed at a nearby structure. "W-We should g-get inside. S-Sounds like a t-tornado s-siren."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2015, 02:39:18 AM »
"Alright, I saw a drugstore nearby. Let's all take some shelter." Cecil said, but he was confused. How is the siren able to go off? Were they not alone in this town? Or could it be sounding for another reason? A more, evil reason....
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: November 18, 2015, 03:40:57 PM »
Xander looked a little perplexed, he was no meteorologist but he was pretty sure there hadn't been any storm warnings recently. He was also certain there were no major wars going on and even if there was would anyone really bomb a small insignificant town. He wasn't buying it. "I say it's a drill. Maybe there is someone here after all..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #101 on: November 18, 2015, 03:45:57 PM »
"Bettter safe than sorry." Angder states. Getting ready to follow Cecil.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Draak_Tand

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Avatar of one my fursonas by a friend.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Crocodile
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6 ft 6 in
  • Weight: 299 lbs
  • Build: muscled it shows but not too much
  • Currently: Hungry, feed me
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2015, 01:43:42 PM »

(I don't know if its still open but if it is here we are, also you might have to find some place to introduce me if it's still open.)

Name: Tand
Sexuality: Straight
Sex: Male
Weight: 299 lbs
Height: 6 ft 6 in
Appearance: albino crocodile with blood red eyes with big but not too big muscles. His body is like a painting with scars.
Clothing:  Stained white tanktop, black cargo pants, black combat boots, black leather gloves, and green military jacket.
Description:He and spent 16 years in the military and has severe P.T.S.d because of his time spent in combat. He is also a natural survivor and there fore can step quieter than most in anything. He doesn't like connecting and getting closer with anyone cause all of his friends were killed in his last mission, before he was honorably discharged. He also has phantom pains.
Fears: Connecting with people because he doesn't want his P.T.S.d to hit him and him wake up with his friends blood on his hands.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:51:11 PM by LoveisEvol »
  • Avatar by: Scarlet Kitten (steam)
Avatar by a very good friend of mine and its one of my secondary fursonas

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2015, 03:01:32 PM »
((I'm kinda standing in for the missing GM/whatever you call it. But I think you're good Love. I'll have to finagle something. Also, is there no OOC Thread for this? Just curious.))

As the group stepped into the building, it was apparent that reality had taken a quick break. The building, from the inside, was massive, much bigger than what it appeared to be. The door they entered lead to a large catwalk, peering over a giant abyss. It was completely empty, aside from the disgusting grime covering everything, and the rust that had grown on the metal...except for Xander. Held within the deep, empty void was a giant figure. It was obviously female, barbed wire covered her breasts and genitals. Her massive arms were bound to either side of the pit, by black leather straps that bit into her flesh. Xander was also alone. His friends had been transformed into grotesque mannequins, each one staring dolefully onwards. The figure looked up, directly at Xander, and spoke. "M-My...my baby..." Her eyeless sockets bent slightly, as a horrifying smile contorted her face. She shuddered slightly, and a rifle fell from somewhere, landing in front of Xander. On the stock, written with deep scratches was the word 'forgiveness'.

In the real world, or what the others in the group occupied, Xander seemed to be vacant, like his consciousness had just...left.

((Side note: I put three days thought into this encounter...don't know if you all think that's weird.))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 03:16:36 PM by Rayleonarde »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2015, 03:25:15 PM »
((I realized a problem with this roleplay, unfortunately. I'm not really sure if the nature of Silent Hill is acceptable on the PG-13 forum. If you water down the descriptions of the imagery, it loses the point of the whole thing. I will have to discuss this with staff. I'm sorry, guys.))
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 03:29:57 PM by Evnamishko »