The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Silent Hill. (Horror themed RP)  (Read 6099 times)

Offline Silent Magus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Fursona's Name: Federen Mason
    • Awards
  • Species: Sharks
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Height: 6'2''
  • Weight: 123 lbs.
  • Build: (kind of) Thin
  • Currently: Happily navigating
Re: Silent Hill. (Horror themed RP)
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2015, 09:58:09 PM »
As he saw other survivors, Federen rid himself of any shards of glass. He found some corpses on the ground and the raging fire of the broken bus. Federen waited for any lead any one will agree upon and he'll follow.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2015, 10:16:16 PM »
Angder moved over to the final survivor. "You... you Ok there?" he put a paw on Federens shoulder. "Guess I should have looked more carefully before declaring you all dead... we should make a move..."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:57:23 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2015, 10:21:45 PM »
"What about the first-aide kit on the bus? We could really use that if it's still there."
Oh woof

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2015, 10:43:16 PM »
The snow began to get heavier and stronger, you all need to get inside somewhere now! The fog was getting thicker the snow fell faster and faster. Go hurry run! Find shelter, the sounds of snow crunching got louder and more violent!   RUN RUN RUN GO!   

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2015, 11:01:23 PM »
Angder felt a sudden dread. "No time. We need to move." Angder states.  "I... I just know we need to." Angder moved for the road, wanting to run, but not being able to due to his side.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2015, 11:03:11 PM »

Xander looked up and watched for a few moments as the snow fell faster, pulling up his hood, his ears flattening slightly. "Well, if you don't want to freeze to death then move your ass, otherwise you're more than welcome to sit around here next to a crashed bus and a load of dead people."

He started to make his way towards the town, or at least, the direction he thought he saw the town in before the fog started to get thicker. His ears pricking up slightly as he heard the sound of snow rapidly crunching under feet. "That's not any of us..." He nodded at what Angder said, getting a similar feeling, and picked up his pace, overtaking Angder as he did. "Don't die, whatever you do."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2015, 11:04:04 PM »
The heavier snow made Cecil's fur stand on end. Something had triggered his primal instinct. He had to get out of here. "Something's here! It-it's coming after us! We all have to move! NOW! He shouted, and took off running, following the road.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2015, 11:33:05 PM »
Geoff was still dazed from the crash, and this panic only made things worse. He tried to tune it out and focus on staying with the group.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2015, 11:52:44 PM »
Angder snarled at Xander as he goes past him. He tried to speed up, and instantly regreted it. swearing, he managed a moderately fast limp, trying but failing to catch up with Xander.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:56:40 PM by Angder »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2015, 12:01:42 AM »
Xander glanced back at Angder and sighed. "Oh for the love of..." He ran back to him. "I'm only doing this because I owe you one, so do me a favour. Don't be the reason we both die, okay?" He draped Angder's arm over his shoulder and wrapped his right arm around him in order to support his weight. "Alright now move." He started to try to walk whilst helping Angder.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2015, 12:04:54 AM »
As you all start to run you see in the distance a sigh of some sorts. It is a green billboard with white letters spelling out "Welcome to Silent Hill!" The snow cleared up as you came closer to it. And once you reached it fully the snow vanished. The fog was still thick but the snow was gone.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2015, 12:05:42 AM »
Cecil had been sprinting. He was behind Xander and Angder, but was quickly catching up. However, he stopped. "Geoffrey! Come on! Hurry!" He shouted.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2015, 12:12:54 AM »
Geoff was limping out of breath as he ran, but tried to ignore the pain. He barely registered the vanishing snow at first, for he was too concerned with reaching the group. But once he did...

"What just... What ha--"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2015, 12:21:14 AM »
Angder let go of Xander. "thank you" Angder stated "At least we seem to be in a place... seems quiet though..." Angder shivered slightly, and looked over his shoulder, the dread had stopped, but there was a pervading feeling of wrongness.

The crash must have shaken him more than he thought.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2015, 12:23:49 AM »
Geoff blinked at Angder, still recovering from his run, then pointed at the sign. "Th-That's... That's why..."