The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for an action roleplay involving 1X1 fights  (Read 864 times)

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
Looking for an action roleplay involving 1X1 fights
« on: September 25, 2015, 01:00:46 AM »
Yep, looking for another roleplay. Are you surprised. This time I kind of want to do a wrestling/martial arts/series on one x on fights, or even tag-team fights. I was watching Ridonculous Race earlier, and they had an episode in Australia where the cartoon actually kind of discussed a serious topic: the overpopulation of bunnies. Also in the show, two of the characters encounter a Kangaroo that pretty much tries to kill them. While out for a walk, I had an idea for a character that kind of combines the two creatures into one idea: basically he's a Kangaroo who enters a lot of tournaments in his home country, and strikes fear into his opponents... by dressing up as a "despicable" rabbit. I was hoping to find someone to RP with to flesh this idea out.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: Looking for an action roleplay involving 1X1 fights
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:54:39 PM »
I'd love to participate! If you want, I could help you with ideas!
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft