Author Topic: Looking for an action roleplay involving 1X1 fights  (Read 874 times)

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
Looking for an action roleplay involving 1X1 fights
« on: September 25, 2015, 01:00:46 AM »
Yep, looking for another roleplay. Are you surprised. This time I kind of want to do a wrestling/martial arts/series on one x on fights, or even tag-team fights. I was watching Ridonculous Race earlier, and they had an episode in Australia where the cartoon actually kind of discussed a serious topic: the overpopulation of bunnies. Also in the show, two of the characters encounter a Kangaroo that pretty much tries to kill them. While out for a walk, I had an idea for a character that kind of combines the two creatures into one idea: basically he's a Kangaroo who enters a lot of tournaments in his home country, and strikes fear into his opponents... by dressing up as a "despicable" rabbit. I was hoping to find someone to RP with to flesh this idea out.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
Re: Looking for an action roleplay involving 1X1 fights
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 01:54:39 PM »
I'd love to participate! If you want, I could help you with ideas!
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft