The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ME!ME!ME!  (Read 2164 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
ME!ME!ME!
« on: September 05, 2015, 07:33:02 PM »
(Don't you dare judge me, okay! -3-)

So, in this, we're all famous Japanese anime singers. Good and evil are in constant battle of the world. Obviously, the evil band/singers are for world domination with their music and the good band/singers are trying to save the world or Japan or whatever. Everyone's in the business for something, fame, money, just cause you love to sing, etc. Here, you can be any species you want and have any powers you want, just as long as it involves Japanese music of some sort.

~Rules~
• no god mode

• you can die, but you can also just come back to life. However, you HAVE to say this... "Some razzle dazzle magic stuff happened and _____ came back to life covered in sparkles and smelling like unicorn farts."

• be as cute as possible :3

• don't destroy Japan to no return

• you don't have know how to speak Japanese to join

~Character Sheet~

Name (real):

Stage name (if any):

Species:

Race (alien, demon, angel, etc.):

Powers (if any):

Occupation (villain, hero, anti hero, etc.):

Music Type (Japanese pop, metal, techno, etc.):

Appearance:

Clothing/costume (use pictures if you need to):
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 07:36:33 PM by Ms. Lovien »

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: ME!ME!ME!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 08:18:25 PM »
Name: Aconitum

Stage name: same her real name

Species: Jackal

Race: alien

Powers: Mind control by music (only on npcs)

Music Type: pop

Appearance: soon to come

Clothing/costume: soon to come

Offline Alegra737

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon Shapeshifter
  • Coloring: Silver, with white facial markings
  • Height: 5"
  • Build: Slender, but well muscled.
  • Currently: I'm going to be away for a while. Sorry for any inconveniences.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 08:59:02 AM »
Name (real):Tas

Stage name (if any): Victorie

Species: Dragon

Race (alien, demon, angel, etc.): Shapeshifter

Powers (if any): Shapeshifting

Music Type (Japanese: Pop

Appearance: A petite silver dragon with lil silver horns and pretty big wings. Green eyes. Usually wears t-shirts, shorts and jerseys if it gets cold.
What goes up comes down, apart from when it doesn't.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 10:02:57 AM »
Name: Gaia

Stage Name: Kawaii-Gaia-san~<3 (yes. with the love heart)

Species: Orange Fox

Race: Fur. Well... Fur from another dimension

Powers: Special songs she sings can have special affects (check Gaia's song list [below] for a list of these songs and what they do)

Music type: Majestic Tunes/Opera (she basically uses her voice like a melodic instrument)/pop

Appearance: A cute orange fox, with a white belly. Her palms and soles (of her feet) are also white. She normally wears a white dress with random flowers on stage (it changes each time), but outside she dons pink skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt, with a black hoodie. Her hair is blonde, and she is fairly sized. She also has green eyes.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline KittyWolf

• Vibrating Furby
  • My ears and tail are very sensitive. >.<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf/Feline hybrid
  • Coloring: Pure-white fur
  • Height: 5ft. 9in.
  • Weight: 117 lbs
  • Build: very fluffy and curvy body with long tail
  • Currently: Cold
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 05:18:09 AM »
Stage Name: Maku
Colors: Pure-white fur and purple-blue eyes, black crescent moon just below left eye
Species: Wolf Cat Hybrid
Powers: I'm Psychic
Appearance: Pure-white fluffy fur with long tail and cute, big ears. Black crescent moon below eye activates my psychic powers when it glows purple and unlocks my killer side when red.
Music Type: Rock, Pop, Nightcore
I am Maku, the Assassin. Also was created by humans a few tears back. I have psychic powers that I fear to show and my personalities are changing to the mood of me all the time. I don't really matter to me but it may hurt others so I keep this happy face on to hide my killer side.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 07:06:53 PM »
Name (real): Yena

Stage name (if any): None.

Species: Gray wolf

Race (alien, demon, angel, etc.): Normal

Powers (if any): Pyrokineses, a Ghost form, and a Super form

Occupation (villain, hero, anti hero, etc.): Hero

Music Type (Japanese pop, metal, techno, etc.): Japanese Vocaloid, sometimes dubstep.

Appearance:  Mostly silver or light-ish gray, with Mightyena-like stripes on her body. She also sometimes wears a tail ring, and she has earrings.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:19:41 PM by Yena the Killer »
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 07:08:25 PM »
((I forgot all about this XD. Yena, if you wanna be the owner, go for it. I feel like this rp is up your ally))

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 07:16:06 PM »
((You think this rp is my thing? Thank you! Means a lot to me! I shall make ye proud, cap'n!))

Post Merge: October 19, 2015, 07:27:45 PM
My life only got better when I came here, to Japan. "This place..." I say when my plane lands.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:27:45 PM by Yena the Killer, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2015, 11:43:45 PM »
((Does anybody wanna do this? HELLLLOOOOOOO?))

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2015, 11:46:30 PM »
*Gaia was busy in a studio, recording some more lyrics for her rap collaboration with Kendrick Lamar*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2015, 04:43:22 AM »
Name (real): Cifero Windtail

Stage name (if any): Soyokaze

Species: Crat

Race (alien, demon, angel, etc.): Complicated/Celestial Catalyst 

Powers (if any): Certain magical abilities (light, some magic resistance, physical adept); cannot truly die; has a large magic knife that always returns to him when it's called.

Occupation (villain, hero, anti hero, etc.): Neutral hero

Music Type (Japanese pop, metal, techno, etc.): Pop/techno/metal; he's rather versatile.

Appearance:  Has a slender form that's almost feminine, and is in moderately good shape; however, his abdominals are not very defined; he has medium-length black hair with bangs dyed to match his costume (currently pink and green) and grey fur; stunning eyes that are varied shades of blue with indigo flecks in the irises; Has a small scar running horizontally down his cheek to a point even with his nostril under his right eye, an anti-possession tattoo on the back of his left shoulder, and has piercings in his ears, tongue, and navel, usually color-coordinated. Before fighting, though, he takes his belly ring out for safety (One bad punch to the gut with it in...). Tends to dress in a slightly revealing manner. Always carries a knife with a strange pink gem for a pommel... so he has to be creative with his costumes. When he's not performing, he usually dresses quite casually in a variety of clothing, but does prefer comfy clothes, usually men's shorts and baggy or small shirts that show his midriff. In cold or rainy weather, he throws on a ragged-looking, comfy, grey and black striped CONVERSE zippered hoodie. When not on stage, he wears a set of normal metal piercings, saving the more colorful ones for performances. Onstage, he dresses in many a costume, some technological or futuristic, some medieval. His usual "laying about" attire is a small white cut-off tank top that says "MEOW" on it in big black letters and a pair of jean shorts. Most of his shirts have holes in them to accommodate his large black wings.
(I hope this isn't too weird... :$  )
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 07:31:19 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2015, 03:43:42 PM »
((NAAAAAIIIICE. Thanks!)) I go to a nearest hotel, but the front desk clerk spoke a language I didn't know. Japanese.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2015, 10:25:47 PM »
Cifero had been downstairs in the lobby, returning from an outing; he had dressed down a bit for today, and was clad in a black knee-length skirt over a pair of jean shorts, with his sweatshirt on over a zip-up shirt and a cut-off white tank top. His piercings today were pink and green colored, like the highlights in his bangs. Noticing Yena's troubles, he carefully approached her. "Do you need someone to translate?" he asked, his sweatshirt zipped up and his hood on over his head. For all Yena knew, he was any fur at all...
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2015, 02:02:23 AM »
"Oh, konnichiwa, and yes! I barely know Japanese, but that is a bit of it. Yea, could you please?" I say before blushing.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2015, 02:54:14 AM »
"Oh, konnichiwa, and yes! I barely know Japanese, but that is a bit of it. Yea, could you please?" I say before blushing.

Cifero nodded. "Certainly," he said. "What would you like to ask?"