The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ME!ME!ME!  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
Re: ME!ME!ME!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2015, 04:27:35 PM »
"If any rooms are available."
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2015, 06:12:43 PM »
Cifero nodded. "Well, last I checked, they were full here, but I'll see what I can do." Turning to the desk clerk, he engaged him in a long conversation in Japanese, asking about the accommodations, what was available, and what that would cost. After a while, the crat seemed to look a bit disappointed, but then got an expression on his face as though he had an idea. Telling the man to excuse him for a moment, Cifero turned to Yena; the way he was dressed, he looked like a girl. "It doesn't seem like they have any rooms truly available," he said. "However, if you'd be okay with sharing, the room I have is pretty big." He smiled sheepishly and blushed, rubbing the back of his head. "Uhm... I'd be sure to respect your privacy and all."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2015, 01:25:43 PM »
"Sweet, thanks!" I say before hugging him, then remembering that they just met, and ripped myself away.
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2015, 10:19:40 PM »
Cifero blushed very lightly out of surprise, then smiled and quickly relayed the information to the man behind the desk. A few minutes of conversation and one currency exchange later, the crat bowed to the man and turned to Yena. "We're all set," he said. "Do you have luggage?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2015, 10:22:23 PM »
"Ya, just a small box worth of clothes, and a purse full of stuff I use randomly. If you haven't noticed, I'm female..." I say before blushing.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2015, 10:32:56 PM »
*A girl in a black leather jacket, and a white skirt enters the hotel and greet the guy at the counter, before making conversation with him about whether her room has been cleaned or not*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2015, 10:36:52 PM »
Cifero glanced over his shoulder and raised his eyebrows. Gaia? There sure are a lot of musicians at this hotel... "... Well, so is she," he said, gently patting Yena's back. "I promise to be courteous." He smiled. "Let's get your luggage... Oh!" The crat blushed and bowed. "Um... My name is Cifero. Cifero Windtail."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2015, 12:17:00 AM »
*Gaia looked over at the two for a second before walking over to the elevator, humming a melodic tune*
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2015, 12:26:30 AM »
"Ah. Cifero is a nice name. Oh, uh... you remind me of my brother Johnny Toast, actually.... I like you already!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2015, 01:31:44 AM »
Cifero looked up and cocked an eyebrow, wondering if they were thinking about the same Johnny Toast. He gently cracked a smile. "I suppose we'll get along fine, then," he said, gently straightening up.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2015, 02:03:56 AM »
I wonder if he likes the Venturian roleplay character Johnny Toast.  I mean, he does look like him...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2015, 02:09:25 AM »
(.... Oh. O-O I totally see it now. I'm definitely going to be looking into Venturian, it sounds really cool.)

Cifero brushed a little hair out of his eyes. "So... Should we go get you set up?" he asked, swishing his tail.