The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92875 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #3225 on: February 13, 2017, 08:16:09 PM »
"Well, the biggest one is a start." Al said pocketing a pair of keys and a wallet.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3226 on: February 13, 2017, 08:24:19 PM »
Clare slipped her wallet into her pocket and zipped up her bag, shouldering it effortlessly. Blinking a few times, she unzipped her jacket and smoothed down the tape over her navel. Stupid hernia, she thought as she zipped her jacket back up and headed for the door. "Right... you drive, I navigate?" she says, grinning widely.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3227 on: February 13, 2017, 08:27:19 PM »

Al nodded as he exited his room, and moved to the front door, unlocking it and opening it for Clare. "Let's try not to make a scene."
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3228 on: February 13, 2017, 08:39:48 PM »

Al nodded as he exited his room, and moved to the front door, unlocking it and opening it for Clare. "Let's try not to make a scene."

Clare stepped through, tilting an imaginary hat to Al. "It's a library, Al," she said, grinning. "As long as we're not too loud, we should be fine."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3229 on: February 13, 2017, 08:43:49 PM »
"Sorry, but trouble seems to follow me wherever I go." He said as he closed the door and locked it shut. "And believe me, it has followed me many places I would never expect it to."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3230 on: February 13, 2017, 08:53:19 PM »
"Sorry, but trouble seems to follow me wherever I go." He said as he closed the door and locked it shut. "And believe me, it has followed me many places I would never expect it to."

Clare waited patiently, crossing her arms. "...Fair enough," she said, remembering the previous times she's worked with Al. "Still... if all this machinery fails, we both know I've got one hell of a backup." Grinning, the wolf pats Al on the arm. "Let's go check out a book."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3231 on: February 13, 2017, 08:56:01 PM »
Al shrugged. "Let's just move out for now., he said as he walked over to the car and unlocked it, getting in.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3232 on: February 13, 2017, 09:54:16 PM »
Clare got in the passenger side and buckled up, making sure that the seatbelt wasn't pressed against any of the live amunition she had on her. Pulling out the map, she set things up so that it would function as something of a silent GPS, telling her where to go so she could tell Al where to go. "Well.... here's hoping this goes well," she murrs, smiling at Al.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3233 on: February 13, 2017, 11:45:25 PM »
Al followed suit, but got into the drivers seat instead. He fastened his seatbelt securely, and turned the engine on. He then lay back into his seat, rolling his eyes. "You're way too optimistic about this."

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3234 on: February 14, 2017, 12:36:19 AM »
Al followed suit, but got into the drivers seat instead. He fastened his seatbelt securely, and turned the engine on. He then lay back into his seat, rolling his eyes. "You're way too optimistic about this."

Clare stuck her tongue out at Al. "Sue me," she says, grinning at him. "We should probably get going soon, though... I'm not sure when it closes." She shrugs. "There's some negativity."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3235 on: February 14, 2017, 02:01:30 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow and sighed. "Forget I said anything. You're not that great at being negative." He said as he reversed out of the driveway and began moving down the street onto the main road.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3236 on: February 15, 2017, 03:27:26 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow and sighed. "Forget I said anything. You're not that great at being negative." He said as he reversed out of the driveway and began moving down the street onto the main road.

"Heh... Just trying to keep a balance," the wolf says, winking at Al before turning her eyes to the map. (Timeskip to the library?)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3237 on: February 17, 2017, 12:28:28 AM »
All three gangsters dropped, either shot or from fear.

Ray smiled slightly, and shouted up over the shot up barrier he had hidden behind. "G-Glad you made it!"

As Al drove, a figure seemed to follow at impossible speeds, but stayed just out of cars rear lighting.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #3238 on: February 21, 2017, 07:37:48 AM »
The truck kept going, the soldiers all watched the girl. They turned the corner and infront of them was Al's car. The headlights illuminated the figure, they still couldn't make out whatever it was. The truck driver screamed, "What the **censor** is that!?" The passenger in the side froze and put his hand on his sidearm. He trembled in fear and whispered. "No normal creature could run that fast."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3239 on: February 21, 2017, 11:35:33 AM »
Felicity heard the screams and she was getting scared so much she went in the fetal position.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel