The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92878 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #3120 on: December 18, 2016, 06:21:22 PM »
Sybil looked at the hotel building, then suddenly stopped smiling. "....This is where you live?" she said, looking over at Gaia with an odd surprise on her face.

Clare listened in for a few moments, trying to hear if anyone was there. For certain, she at least sensed... something.

Zanthe sighed and internally rolled her eyes. "Good to hear from you too," she said quietly. "I'll... be right there." She looked over her shoulder at Devin and the Great Dane. "I'm fine," she said, tucking the phone away. "However, an acquaintance of mine is not..." The catfox stretched softly, then looked over at the Great Dane. "Would it be an inconvenience to you if I asked to borrow a vehicle? Someone may need my help quickly."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3121 on: December 18, 2016, 09:01:04 PM »
"No not at all." The Great Dane said. "I was just done talking to you both as well, I have other things to deal with... It's a hassle." He said glancing at his phone with furrowed brows.
Devin looked over to Zanthe. "I'll get the materials we need, the Vehicles should be on the bottom floor, looks like a parking lot. When the guards ask say Devin sent you, if they don't believe that then add in 39GH70." He told her.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3122 on: December 18, 2016, 10:30:08 PM »
"No not at all." The Great Dane said. "I was just done talking to you both as well, I have other things to deal with... It's a hassle." He said glancing at his phone with furrowed brows.
Devin looked over to Zanthe. "I'll get the materials we need, the Vehicles should be on the bottom floor, looks like a parking lot. When the guards ask say Devin sent you, if they don't believe that then add in 39GH70." He told her.

Zanthe nodded, then, out of an odd impulse, quickly hugged Devin. "....Er... Got it," she said, turning around and heading downstairs so that he didn't see her blush.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3123 on: December 18, 2016, 10:49:25 PM »
"Okay, be carefu-" However Zanthe left so fast he couldn't finish.
The Great Dane raised an eyebrow at Devin.
Devin just held a poker face and shrugged before running out of the room to get the what he needed for the next mission.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3124 on: December 18, 2016, 10:56:41 PM »
Zanthe made her way down to the bottom floor, recovering her composure along the way as she went to walk in.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
« Reply #3125 on: December 19, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »
Sybil looked at the hotel building, then suddenly stopped smiling. "....This is where you live?" she said, looking over at Gaia with an odd surprise on her face.

Clare listened in for a few moments, trying to hear if anyone was there. For certain, she at least sensed... something.

Gaia moved her head in a sort of 'yes and no' fashion. "I don't really live anywhere. I use the money from my acting to travel from place to place, and just stay in whatever hotel suits my fancy. Does that bother you?" The fox said as she gently stroked Raz's head.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3126 on: December 19, 2016, 02:54:04 AM »
Sybil blinked and shook her head. "N...not at all," she said. "It's just... well.... I'm staying here, too."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3127 on: December 19, 2016, 02:56:24 AM »
((whoops, forgot to respond as Al :P))

Al tentatively stood up, not taking the Zambian's paw but looking outside.

Gaia chuckled softly. "What a truly small world this is. What room are you in?"
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #3128 on: December 19, 2016, 03:05:08 AM »
The guards blocked the door. "Who are you, who sent you?" The bull snorted.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #3129 on: December 19, 2016, 03:30:26 AM »
(Manchesters coming back with a vengeance boyos.)

Not to far from where ever one else was. A large ball was being held. Every year they did this. It was The Royal Manchester Ball, outside stood four rows of six of soldiers dressed in red and black. In front of them were more soldiers but in kilts, they held bagpipes In hand. One of them yelled and they all began to march into the ball room. The pipers played and they all entered the building

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3130 on: December 19, 2016, 03:38:50 AM »
The Zambian sighed, and waved his paw. "You're no fun." The sky began to warp, until it turned a violent red. A huge eye pierced the heavens, and seemed to rove randomly around. Tendrils reached down from the sky, reaching into almost every household. A third of the population seemed to be connected to these tendrils as well, including the Zambian himself.

The Zambian turned to Al, and motioned at the eye. "Welcome to my world."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3131 on: December 19, 2016, 03:53:49 AM »
Al's eyes widened with surprise. "What..." The wolf shook his head before looking back out the window. "What is this...?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3132 on: December 19, 2016, 06:22:50 AM »
The Zambian removed his mask, revealing a dull grey furred fox, sporting two eyes identical to the creature above. "You now see the truth, Al."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3133 on: December 19, 2016, 06:27:43 AM »
Truth? Maybe. But it was all just a confusing mess of things he couldn't process at the moment. And it just made Al angrier. Al grit his teeth, his mind unable to come to any logical conclusion. His primal urges set in. In his mind, a female voice echoed words. Kill... Murder... Destroy... Kill... Murder... Destroy... Al's left eye turned black as a twisted smile crossed his lips. "Kill. Murder. Destroy!" The wolf charged at the Zambian, unaware if it was just what he was seeing or not.

Reference of Alka

Offline Bronzeee

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Might as well.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Felis Cattus
  • Coloring: Light Orange, Bronze, White
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Build: Ectomorph
  • Currently: I edited my profile~
« Reply #3134 on: December 19, 2016, 09:23:39 AM »
Name: Marble Valdyr Foxheart

Height: 5'8

Weight: 130lbs

Species: Canadian Marble Fox

Clothing: A dark gray long sleeved T-shirt, a light gray jeans and sneakers.

Personality: Noisy, will throw jokes here and there, sly guy but when it comes to serious situations, he's a hardened mammal.

Other: Is a Katar collector.

(Pls tell me this OC is okay before I start..)
Be careful now... you might cut yourself with that tounge.