The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92896 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #3090 on: December 03, 2016, 05:18:13 AM »
"I'm an actress. Big companies like the fact that I can do my own special effects, so I get paid quite a lot even for minor roles. I'm currently not on any big screen, but I will be soon." Gaia gently rubbed Raz's belly. "How about you?"
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3091 on: December 03, 2016, 05:30:30 AM »
"Well we would provide with whatever you're comfortable with..." he said taking a drink of water. "Would any of you like a glass?" He asked.

Devin nodded, he was quite thirsty. "Yes please, sir."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3092 on: December 03, 2016, 05:36:35 AM »
Raz  knew he was in safe hands, however as he Sept,  his mind wandered to the past and his tail around Gaia's waist tightened as he tried to comfort himself in his sleep, but as that failed, he tightened his grip and began making small whining sounds.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3093 on: December 03, 2016, 05:44:35 AM »
Sybil put her hands behind her head, looking over at Gaia. "Believe it or not, I do theater," she replied, smiling widely. "But that's usually a hobby. For the most part, I work in a witch shop and a tattoo parlour, though I help with special effects on movies from time to time." The crat glanced at Raz. "...Bad dream, I think..."

Zanthe nodded once. "... Preferably unopened," she said, crossing her arms. She trusted Devin fully, but she'd just met this other man. As such, it was necessary that she take precautions.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3094 on: December 03, 2016, 05:59:31 AM »
((Don't forget to move Clare :P))

Gaia nodded as Sybil talked. "Poor thing was abused before I found him. He was in much worse shape before I brought him back to my room. I'd sing him a lullaby but umm... Well, you'll see." Gaia winked at Sybil as she continued to stroke Raz's belly, trying to comfort him.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #3095 on: December 03, 2016, 06:34:17 AM »
((Don't forget to move Clare :P ))

Gaia nodded as Sybil talked. "Poor thing was abused before I found him. He was in much worse shape before I brought him back to my room. I'd sing him a lullaby but umm... Well, you'll see." Gaia winked at Sybil as she continued to stroke Raz's belly, trying to comfort him.

Sighing, Clare quickly disrobed, then grabbed her toiletries and some fresh clothes and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. "Thanks," she said through the door.

Sybil raised an eyebrow and watched Gaia do her thing. "...You'd make a great mom," she said.

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3096 on: December 03, 2016, 06:55:42 AM »
Al lay back on the couch. He decided to take off his pants too, throwing his entire suit get-up into a washing basket. He stretched himself out a bit, preparing a drink to calm his nerves. He thought he may as well make one for Clare too.

Gaia blushed a little. "N-No I umm... Jeez... Thanks, I guess." Gaia chuckled a little bit awkwardly, the compliment catching her off-guard

Reference of Alka

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3097 on: December 03, 2016, 12:10:19 PM »
Raz abruptly woke up and he looked at Gaia, fear in his eyes, to which he turned to her body and hugged her tightly, soft crying coming from him.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #3098 on: December 03, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »
The great dan nodded. He picked up two glasses that were sealed and set them on the desk for both Devin and zanthe.
Devin leaned over and grabbed both, handing out to zanthe. He popped he cap off and drank some immediately.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3099 on: December 05, 2016, 12:42:47 PM »
Suddenly, and without warning, there was a loud bump from behind one of the closed doors in Al's home, loud enough to warrant attention.

Ray, who had kept his head down for a while, found himself on the wrong end of some gang's firing squad. Wrong place, wrong time, he figured. He kept himself behind a concrete divider, as bullets smashed into the divider and whistled overhead. Ray frantically searched his phone, hoping to get assistance from Zanthe, as Jayce and Ronnie were out of town.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3100 on: December 05, 2016, 12:48:27 PM »
Al's head shot to the door. "Shit... Now...?" The wolf sighed, realising his medication had yet to kick in. He quickly downed the drink, the alcohol not calming his nerves what so ever. He began to sweat a bit. Putting on some random black pants he found on the ground and picking up his sword, he slowly made his way over to the door, peering through the eye piece to see what was on the other side.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 12:53:03 PM by Dr. Alka P. Wolf »

Reference of Alka

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3101 on: December 05, 2016, 12:52:10 PM »
The area in front of the door was completely empty, almost unnaturally so.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3102 on: December 05, 2016, 12:57:09 PM »
((Gonna put this here, but let's wait for Cifero before continuing.))

Al knew he couldn't breath a sigh of relief just yet. The wolf's vision tinted red slightly and he shook his head again. Come on... Come on... T-This is not what I need right now... Stay... focused... He continued sweating, trying to maintain his focus, but slowly losing his grip on reality.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #3103 on: December 09, 2016, 02:57:28 AM »
Sybil blinked and looked at Raz. "....REALLY bad dream," she murmured, softly reaching out to pat Raz's head.

Clare poked her head out of the doorway. "Is something the matter, Al?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and brushing a strand of damp hair from her face. Somehow, she'd already taken a shower.

Zanthe followed suit, taking a tentative sip of the water. "...Thank you, sir," she said to the Great Dane, taking another sip.

Suddenly, CODA's "Bloody Stream" started playing.

Zanthe blinked, then fished her cell phone out of her pocket and checked the caller. "...Mind if I take this?" she asked the Great Dane. "It may be important."

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3104 on: December 09, 2016, 03:12:47 AM »
Gaia held Raz gently, not objecting to Sybil's move at all.

Al looked over at Clare, his left eye sporadically changing between red, black and blue. "We... may have company... just get dressed and run..." His vision began to turn red, and his mind began to detach itself from reality. Shit... not good... losing... stability...

Reference of Alka