The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92969 times)

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Contemplation, across the nation
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Always willing to help out.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Generally grey with black hair
  • Height: 1.8 meters
  • Weight: 75kg
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
  • Currently: Looking for RP, but remembering I live in the future
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #3030 on: November 02, 2016, 10:55:16 PM »
Once Raz was on her shoulders, Gaia picked up her handbag and exited her room, the door locking behind her. "Alright. I'm thinking a baby dragon like yourself would need some protein to grow big and strong."

Once they reached the opposite end of the street, Al turned back to the warehouse. For now, it seemed like they were in the clear. "So... how's loverboy?" The wolf asked as he began walking down the street.
  • Signature art by: Cinder42, Zarconite(+myself)
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Al's Weapon References \\\\\ Al's badass mask x3 \\\\\ Reference of Al

Gaia's Song List \\\\\ Reference of Gaia

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #3031 on: November 03, 2016, 12:43:49 AM »
Raz looked at Gaia and tilted his head in confusion, but nodded when he heard something that used to be familiar, 'to grow big and strong', and at that, his belly rumbled in hunger.  Raz curled his tail around Gaia's armpit to balance himself on her as they walked.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Build: Fair build, not very muscular, not very fat and not overly skinny either
« Reply #3032 on: November 03, 2016, 01:21:04 AM »
"Don't you worry. I've got a few ideas as to what I can feed you." While Gaia assumed that Raz ate meat, she wasn't sure what kind. She thought it would be best to start with dried meat, just in case he couldn't eat raw. So, it was off to the nearest grocery store.
"Blackness. Lots and lots of blackness. When it's all you ever see, it makes even the smallest spark of light stand out"

Reference of Alka

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3033 on: November 03, 2016, 01:42:13 AM »
Raz looked around at people as they stared at him, making him feel awkward as they walked along, so he tried to make himself seem small.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3034 on: November 03, 2016, 01:47:36 AM »
((Just asking, but is there a limit as to what I can feed him?))

Gaia wasn't bothered by all the people staring at Raz, until she noticed it was bothering him. "Hey, don't be scared. They won't try anything. Or at least, if they do, I'll make sure they regret it." The fox smiled, completely unaware at how motherly she probably seemed right now.

Reference of Alka

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3035 on: November 03, 2016, 02:00:09 AM »
(( He can eat raw meat, but you'll get a happier reaction from him if you feed him cooked))

Raz was still shy, but felt a tad better when Gaia assured him. Her motherly affection made him mutter "Mommy~", it sounding like "Tatu~" to Gaia, as he did speak in his native tongue.  Curled tighter around her, nuzzling the side of her head in affection.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3036 on: November 03, 2016, 02:53:08 AM »
Devin stood up and gestured to the catfox "Mr.Hendrick this is Zanthe." He said before pulling out a chair for her to sit.
The Great Dane gave a nod. He stood and leaned over his desk, extending his arm out to shake. "It's nice to finally meet you Zanthe."

Clare turned her head towards Al, her body slightly tense. However, it was clear she was more worried about her surroundings, and in fact, the question had helped her to relax a bit. "...You sure you're feeling alright?" she asked softly, a grin coming to her face. "You never ask about him."

Zanthe grasped Hendrick's hand, giving him a firm handshake. "Likewise," she said, maintaining her neutral expression as she took a seat. "I suppose Devin's already told you about me, then... By the way, I'm sorry if I interfered with any of your plans. If I'd known you existed earlier, perhaps we could've cooperated sooner." The catfox sat up a bit, folding her hands in her lap. She might've been dressed somewhat casually, but her posture was all business.   

• Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #3037 on: November 03, 2016, 05:02:10 AM »
Zanthe grasped Hendrick's hand, giving him a firm handshake. "Likewise," she said, maintaining her neutral expression as she took a seat. "I suppose Devin's already told you about me, then... By the way, I'm sorry if I interfered with any of your plans. If I'd known you existed earlier, perhaps we could've cooperated sooner." The catfox sat up a bit, folding her hands in her lap. She might've been dressed somewhat casually, but her posture was all business.
"Yes he has, many times." He glanced over at Devin before taking a seat. "Oh no need to apologize, We are dearly sorry for targeting you. As you interfered we assumed you were for the mob and Devin went after you, I hope the wound has healed well." He said with a kind tone. "Although this mission must hurry and being stealthy won't be an option next time. I don't know if Devin has told you yet however Mr.Biggs 'Boss' is planning to run for mayor... of course it'll be rigged, and if he's the mayor that means ascensions crime rates will rise drastically.."
Zaida came out of the apartment dressed in dark jeans, boots, a tank top, and leather jacket. The monstress armed with nothing more than a combat knife. "Alright so where to?" She asked the vulture.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:08:28 AM by Zaida »

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3038 on: November 03, 2016, 06:04:11 AM »
Al cocked an eyebrow as he removed his mask and tied it around his neck. "Well, I thought it would relieve a bit of tension if we made some idle chat." The wolf continued to check his surroundings, making sure he knew where he was.

Gaia continued to smile, enjoying Raz's company. It wasn't long before they reached a grocery shop, and she entered upon arrival. "Alright... Where is the jerky...?" She looked around the decently sized shop, looking for the isle that stocked it.

Reference of Alka

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #3039 on: November 03, 2016, 06:25:59 AM »
Clare tugged her mask down a bit as well, but still kept it over her face partially. "Well, he's doing alright so far," she said. "We, um... We still haven't... you know." She raised her eyebrows a few times suggestively. "But we've made out in our underwear and watched films together and... uh... snuggled, to name a few things," she replied. "He's got a few health issues right now, so he's off getting help with that a lot, but he sure knows how to care about someone..." The wolf looked over at Al. "Did I ever tell you how we met?"

Zanthe raised an eyebrow at the Great Dane, thinking over his words. "So he needs to be taken out, then," she replied. "Am I right on that? Also, to answer your question about my wound..." The catfox leaned back and parted her belly fur until the scar from the recent stab wound was showing. "...This is all that's left of it."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3040 on: November 03, 2016, 06:56:33 AM »
Al shook his head. "I don't remember you ever mentioning it." The wolf kept his head straight, but was thinking aloof behind the scene. Care... Can't remember the last time I did that.

Reference of Alka

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3041 on: November 03, 2016, 01:40:39 PM »

Gaia continued to smile, enjoying Raz's company. It wasn't long before they reached a grocery shop, and she entered upon arrival. "Alright... Where is the jerky...?" She looked around the decently sized shop, looking for the isle that stocked it.

Raz looked around while he laid on Gaia's shoulders, inhaling the multiple smells, making his belly rumble again

Offline Dr. Alka Wolf

• Gregarious Gnu
    • Awards
« Reply #3042 on: November 03, 2016, 11:46:46 PM »
Gaia walked down into the isle with the jersey in it and held a small packet of plain beef jerky towards Raz's nose. "This?"

Reference of Alka

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #3043 on: November 04, 2016, 12:10:19 AM »
Raz leaned forward to smell the jerky and his belly rumbled against her neck, even if before she couldn't hear his rumbling belly.

Raz tried to reach forward and take the jerky, clearly very hungry... given, he's had no food for almost 3 complete days... so he's really damn hungry...

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #3044 on: November 04, 2016, 02:55:55 AM »
Bailey looked at Zaida then the knife than back to Zaida, "Ehm. Well, just up north. Once we get into the car I'll show you the coordinates." He got into the car and waited.