The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92872 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1710 on: February 16, 2016, 02:57:51 AM »
"Its Jack. Do you I'm sure such a pretty lady will have a pretty name to go with it?"
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1711 on: February 16, 2016, 03:29:22 AM »
*Red sighed before pushing the elevator button, he waited for a few seconds before the doors opened and he walked in*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1712 on: February 16, 2016, 03:32:00 AM »
Cassy looked over at Jack and stuck her tongue out. "Cassandra," she said. "Cassandra Windtail."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1713 on: February 16, 2016, 03:33:46 AM »
"Can I call you Cassy I like the sound of it and it goes with you?" 'Jack sticks his tongue out back at her.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1714 on: February 16, 2016, 12:48:34 PM »
Ronnie rolled the window down, and smiled. "Good morn, marm. Need a lift?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1715 on: February 17, 2016, 01:39:29 AM »
"Can I call you Cassy I like the sound of it and it goes with you?" 'Jack sticks his tongue out back at her.'

Cassy smirked gently. "Sure... Others call me that, anyhow," she said, fluttering her wings.

Zanthe gave Ronnie a light smile back. "In a minute... The owner asked me to do him a favor," she said. "I'm just going to be visiting a barber shop down the road for a minute or two."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1716 on: February 17, 2016, 01:43:53 AM »
"Alright that's nice," 'Jack leans forward onto the counter.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1717 on: February 17, 2016, 01:54:27 AM »
Ronnie sighed. "Jayce is sending you, isn't he?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1718 on: February 17, 2016, 02:32:24 AM »
Zanthe shrugged. "I was curious what he would ask... and it seems fair enough," she said.

Cassy finished her soda and stood for a moment, stretching a little. Her jacket rode up slightly, revealing part of her hips.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1719 on: February 17, 2016, 02:44:37 AM »
'Jack looks over when she stands up and looks at her hip smiling then looks back over at the bar.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1720 on: February 17, 2016, 02:49:25 AM »
Sighing happily, Cassy straightened out her jacket and resumed her seat. "So Jack," she asked nonchalantly. "Do you like soda?"
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:59:00 AM by Cifero Windtail »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1721 on: February 17, 2016, 02:51:00 AM »
(Facepalms irl. You already asked and I told you.)

Post Merge: February 17, 2016, 03:05:30 AM
"Meh I mostly drink water I believe it is the fountain of youth." 'Smiles a little knowing it seems strange to say.'
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:05:30 AM by Madness, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1722 on: February 17, 2016, 03:07:27 AM »
(It was a simple mistake. Damn.)
Devin was in the car still. He slept peacefully and quietly, tired due to so much work. Besides it seemed like the best time. He could wake up when he needed to... And If the coon that drove even tried something funny, he could take him. However it was the least thing in his mind as he rested himself.
Zaida sat on a building sipping tea. She had left the bar since it got packed... She tried blocking the voices as it only grew worse, her bloodlust. She bit her straw with frustration... Dammit I was doing so good... the veins in her eyes slightly visible, turning black.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1723 on: February 17, 2016, 03:09:06 AM »
(I know it was just a laugh haha sorry)
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1724 on: February 17, 2016, 03:10:20 AM »
*Red sat in his house on his sofa, watching late night tv... maily shitty drama shows. but hey atleast he ahad time to think about his job*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.