The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92943 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1680 on: February 15, 2016, 12:55:09 AM »
"Yeah i understand"*he said passively, he didn't truly fear the bear, he's seen much more intimidating people*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1681 on: February 15, 2016, 01:05:39 AM »
Zanthe nodded once. "Alright... I'll be right back," she said, opening the door and stepping out. "Thank you, Ronnie." Moving quickly, the catfox walked into the store and looked around for the owner.

Cassy, hearing Jack's voice, glanced over at him. "... Hello?" she said, raising an eyebrow.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
« Reply #1682 on: February 15, 2016, 01:06:46 AM »
"So how is your day going?" 'Jack smiles a little more.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1683 on: February 15, 2016, 01:09:53 AM »
Coincidentally, yet another purple raccoon ran the store. Much leaner than Ronnie, he was still built like a male model, just not as large as Ronnie.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1684 on: February 15, 2016, 01:11:47 AM »
Cassy was unsure what to make of Jack. What's his game...? she thought to herself. Well, I might as well play along. "... It's going well, thanks for asking. I was just dropping by to grab a soda... How about you?"

Zanthe blinked once and shook her head, then walked up to the raccoon. There sure are a lot of purple raccoons in this city... "... Excuse me, sir," she said, bowing slightly. "I'm a friend of Ronnie's, and he said this was the best place to get fur dye."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1685 on: February 15, 2016, 01:13:28 AM »
The raccoon blinked, and set the statuette down, gently. "Ronnie...haven't heard that name in a while. Come to visit us, huh?" He smiled, and offered Zanthe his paw. "Well, I'm his brother, Jayce."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1686 on: February 15, 2016, 01:17:34 AM »
Zanthe raised an eyebrow and took Jayce's paw, giving him a firm handshake as she successfully repressed a humored expression. That explains it. "Zanthe," she said. "Pleased to meet you."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1687 on: February 15, 2016, 01:23:57 AM »
Devin waited in the car silently. He looked out the window watching anthro's walk around, going to restaurants, and stores. The Sabard taking off his suit jacket, wearing his white undershirt.
Boss huffed. "Good." The bear turned walking into the elevator, the doors closing.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1688 on: February 15, 2016, 01:25:48 AM »
Jayce smiled. "The pleasure is all mine. Now, what's this about dye?" He leaned against the counter, waiting with a delighted look on his face.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1689 on: February 15, 2016, 01:36:13 AM »
"Well me I'm fine but I'm just here waiting for some friends to come here."
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1690 on: February 15, 2016, 01:42:36 AM »
*Red thought about boss "Hes probably misunderstood...right?"he shook his head before running towards the elevator...the doors didnt feel good when they slammed into his face*
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:16:36 AM by Red Locus »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1691 on: February 15, 2016, 01:56:20 AM »
Zaida stood, as she made her decision to head out tonight, her blood lust was rising it was hard to hold herself back. She was ashamed but could help herself, she wiped the black cold blood escaping her nose and huffed walking out of the bar with her tea.
Devin was closing his eyes, resting, day dreaming. The hybrid almost touching the top of the car luckily had inches of room.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1692 on: February 15, 2016, 03:05:15 AM »
Jayce smiled. "The pleasure is all mine. Now, what's this about dye?" He leaned against the counter, waiting with a delighted look on his face.

Zanthe shrugged. "Well... This isn't my natural color," she said. "You see, I have a bit of a ... birthmark on my lower back that I try to keep hidden, but recently, my... well, I've misplaced my dyes and my current dye job is starting to fade." Good thing my contacts weren't in the fake house when it exploded... those would have been tricky to replace.

Post Merge: February 15, 2016, 03:12:43 AM
"Well me I'm fine but I'm just here waiting for some friends to come here."

Cassy paid for her drink when it arrived. "Neat," she said, taking a sip.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 03:12:43 AM by Cifero Windtail, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1693 on: February 15, 2016, 03:22:44 AM »
Jayce nodded. "Alright..." He suddenly plucked a few strands of fur from Zanthe, and nodded. "I'll get this done up quick."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1694 on: February 15, 2016, 03:23:30 AM »
"So what do you do around here?"
I'm that Joker!