The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92867 times)

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1650 on: February 14, 2016, 06:47:12 AM »
'Jack shakes his head.' "so you know anything about the local crime I'm sorta new here?"
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1651 on: February 14, 2016, 06:49:59 AM »
"That's it, stop acting cocky now. That's my job" the bear huffed turning to the elevator.
Zaida simply shook her head to the newcomer. The gecko walked over handing her a tea. The Vexū gave a thankful nod to the lizard. "No I don't" she said before taking a sip her tea.

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1652 on: February 14, 2016, 06:51:59 AM »
"hmh alright thanks though I just don't wan be on the wrong side of town you know." 'Jack smiles.'
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1653 on: February 14, 2016, 06:54:10 AM »
*He dropped them*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1654 on: February 14, 2016, 07:48:27 PM »
Ronnie pulled up to where Zanthe motioned, and sighed. "You're not gonna kill him, are you?"

Zanthe shook her head. "If I was going to kill him, I wouldn't have saved his life," she said, getting out of the car. "I won't be long." Casually, the catfox closed the door and nonchalantly walked up to Devin's bench, being sure not to look too direct. "... Is this seat taken?" she said, looking at Devin.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #1655 on: February 14, 2016, 07:58:27 PM »
His ears flicked and He looked up to see Zanthe and gave a light smile, The hybrid shook his head. Retracting a dark red almost black claw to turn on the diamond device in the middle of his neck. "Don't think it is" he replied.
Boss huffed. "Let's go, I have plans tonight"
Zaida stayed silent and shrugged to the green and red cat in the purple suit, sipping the tea.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1656 on: February 14, 2016, 08:33:23 PM »
His ears flicked and He looked up to see Zanthe and gave a light smile, The hybrid shook his head. Retracting a dark red almost black claw to turn on the diamond device in the middle of his neck. "Don't think it is" he replied.
Boss huffed. "Let's go, I have plans tonight"
Zaida stayed silent and shrugged to the green and red cat in the purple suit, sipping the tea.

Nodding once, the catfox took a seat beside Devin. "So... are you here alone?" she asked, seeming conversational.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1657 on: February 14, 2016, 08:36:11 PM »
He looked at her as The catfox sat next to him "Yea I got off work, surprisingly it was pretty fast. Probably due to the new guy" He sighed a bit relieved.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1658 on: February 14, 2016, 08:46:13 PM »
Zanthe nodded, looking around. "... There was an incident at the prison today," she said casually. "Did you hear that explosion?"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1659 on: February 14, 2016, 08:51:17 PM »
'Jack shakes his head.' "strong silent type." 'The fox that was with him earlier walks up and whispers into his ear.' "We have a problem boss." "what is it Ajax?" "Charlie is getting into a fight he got it out back but I'm not sure he can win this one." "alright. Can you give me a sec?" 'Jack says to Zadia.'
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Acension Revival
« Reply #1660 on: February 14, 2016, 09:03:08 PM »
He blinked and faced his body towards her. "No I don't think I did" he said.
Zaida watched him walk off and huffed to herself.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 09:54:53 PM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1661 on: February 14, 2016, 09:10:50 PM »
Zanthe nodded. "Well, anyway, there's things that can be said about that, but... not in the open," she said, glancing over at Devin. "There's a car waiting right over there, if you'd like to hear more."

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
« Reply #1662 on: February 14, 2016, 09:11:00 PM »
'When Jack turns away from her the smile widens.' "How many?." 'Jack asks Ajax.' "three sir and they are big." "well lets teach them our names." 'Jack walks out back to see two of his guys and three others not as big as Ajax put them to be.' "Alright what's happened here?" 'Jack asks.' "This idiot threatened us said that wed die if we don't join." 'one of the others say.' "Alright." 'Jack turns to the wolf that is on his side.' "What was that you said to them?"
I'm that Joker!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1663 on: February 14, 2016, 09:56:20 PM »
He nods interested what was going on "...Alright." he said standing up. The Sabard started heading to the car.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1664 on: February 14, 2016, 09:58:53 PM »
He nods interested what was going on "...Alright." he said standing up. The Sabard started heading to the car.

Zanthe followed Devin to the car and opened the back door for him. "After you," she said.