The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92907 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1560 on: February 06, 2016, 07:12:19 PM »
Zaida raised a brow. "Ok I suppose the second reason is right, however never planned to bother just so I can go here" she hissed lightly.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1561 on: February 06, 2016, 10:39:29 PM »
"hiss again and your gonna have a bad time"*he looked at her, a cold feeling arising in her body*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1562 on: February 06, 2016, 10:50:33 PM »
The Vexū didn't fear the ragnos however knew red wasn't messing around "fine..." She said in a calm soothing voice. Then the elevator door's opened up.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1563 on: February 06, 2016, 11:01:26 PM »
Two guards stood by the blast zone, scratching their heads as they observed the destruction. "Seems like a terror attack, yeah?" "Maybe, but why a prison? People don't care about the scum in here." They both sighed. "Maybe we should just right it off as a boiler explosion, and be done with it."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1564 on: February 07, 2016, 12:09:28 AM »
Two guards stood by the blast zone, scratching their heads as they observed the destruction. "Seems like a terror attack, yeah?" "Maybe, but why a prison? People don't care about the scum in here." They both sighed. "Maybe we should just right it off as a boiler explosion, and be done with it."

Zanthe crept around the guards from a distance, hiding behind a large piece of rubble. Hard to gather evidence her from sight... but from smell... Closing her eyes, the walker inhaled deeply. ....Explosives... so it WAS a prison break.... hmm... and they were placed so that.... Yes. Having gathered the information she needed, Zanthe scampered away from the scene, taking a roundabout way to get back to Ronnie.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1565 on: February 08, 2016, 06:31:01 AM »
Ronnie patiently waited for Zanthe to return, her clothes neatly folded and setting atop his shoulder.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1566 on: February 08, 2016, 12:45:12 PM »
Ronnie patiently waited for Zanthe to return, her clothes neatly folded and setting atop his shoulder.

Zanthe scampered behind the dumpster and changed back, then walked up to Ronnie; she was still in her underwear and still had bandages wrapped around most of her midriff. "Hey," she said, keeping low.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1567 on: February 08, 2016, 02:19:53 PM »
Ronnie smiled, and handed Zanthe her clothes. "Shapeshifter?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1568 on: February 08, 2016, 02:37:08 PM »
Ronnie smiled, and handed Zanthe her clothes. "Shapeshifter?"

Zanthe shrugged. "Something like that," she said, pulling on her pants. "I'll explain later. Now..." Pulling on her tank top, the catfox stepped close, then pulled Ronnie towards her and backed against the wall. "Don't get weirded out," she said, looking from side to side to check for people. "If it looks like we're making out- which I promise that we will not- people won't think as much of us. Plus, it gives us a cover if someone does notice." Zanthe carefully wrapped Ronnie's arms around her upper body so that his hands were on her shoulders, then did the same. "Now... would you like to know what I found?" she whispered silently, her nonchalant face inches from Ronnie's.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1569 on: February 08, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »
Ronnie nodded slightly. "Sure. What'd you find?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1570 on: February 08, 2016, 02:58:29 PM »
Ronnie nodded slightly. "Sure. What'd you find?"

"First off, I overheard two guards talking about the incident," Zanthe said. "They're not quite sure what to make of it, and are considering writing it off as a boiler explosion. By sight, it's hard to tell exactly what caused the incident; however, it did not smell like an incident." The catfox kept scanning the area as she talked. "In that other form, I could clearly smell the basic elements used in many explosive devices. However, this particular device was special. It's a sort of bomb that leaves no residue... new on the arms market since last October. Pairing that with the visual evidence made it clear that this was an intentional prison break." The catfox looked into Ronnie's eyes. "With a specific person in mind..."

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1571 on: February 08, 2016, 03:30:15 PM »
Kath sat back in her couch with her arms crossed behind her head. "A job well done, Kath. Ya did good." She looked over at Ray with a bright smile. "Wouldn't you agree?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1572 on: February 08, 2016, 03:33:35 PM »
Ray nodded. "Better than being in prison. Job well done Miss Kath."

Ronnie nodded. "We figured the breakout was orchestrated to get Ray out." He furrowed his brow. "The equipment isn't standard street issue though...Strange...who would burn that much to get Ray out?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1573 on: February 08, 2016, 03:37:16 PM »
Zanthe shrugged. "That's what we'll have to find out," she said. "So... is it just you, or are there others with you?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #1574 on: February 08, 2016, 04:39:10 PM »
Kath beamed so bright she could have matched the intensity of the sun. "The boss'd be crazy to not promote me after this. Just need to lay low long enough to make sure no one's on our tails and you'll be a FREE free man, Rayleonarde."