The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92963 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #1545 on: January 30, 2016, 06:29:18 PM »
Zaida gave a light growl as he grabbed her arm. Following the ragnos she asked. "Any reason why you wanted me to follow you?" She asked with a huff.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #1546 on: January 30, 2016, 06:37:10 PM »
"I dont trust you not to stab me"*he looked back at her*'im taking you to my house"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #1547 on: February 04, 2016, 05:02:16 AM »
The Vexū gave a light sigh through her mouth "Ok, Alright fine..." She gave a gurgle growl looking around Ascension, the full moon out and stars scattered in the sky.
Meanwhile, Devin was in his house as he cleaned up. Stepping out of the shower and drying off and putting his boxers on. He looked in the mirror a few scars throughout his body, the newest when trying to attack who he now called friend. His coat just like a German shepards some visible red saber stripes down his back and short tail. He put on his suit pants, bullet proof vest, white undershirt, and his suit jacket and silky blood red tie. He sighed through his nose before heading out.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #1548 on: February 04, 2016, 01:14:27 PM »
Ray, after a time, cleared his throat, and looked at Kath. "Y-Your place?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #1549 on: February 05, 2016, 03:03:15 AM »
(... Ray, did you reply to Zanthe? o-o I've been waiting like two weeks.)
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #1550 on: February 05, 2016, 03:15:43 PM »
((I think so. Sorry, lots of stuff's been goin' on. Work and such.))

Ronnie looked over at Zanthe, and whispered. "What's your plan?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #1551 on: February 05, 2016, 03:26:36 PM »
Zanthe ducked to the other side of Ronnie and started to take her shirt off. "I'm going to go check it out," she said, handing the raccoon her discarded tank top. "Stay here and cover me... and watch my clothes." Her abdomen was still wrapped in bandages.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #1552 on: February 05, 2016, 04:12:19 PM »
Ronnie nodded, and took Zanthe's clothes."What IS your plan?"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1553 on: February 05, 2016, 04:44:37 PM »
Ronnie nodded, and took Zanthe's clothes."What IS your plan?"

Zanthe, now in nothing but her undergarments and the bandages, quickly ducked behind something. "I'm going to scope things out in person," she said. A few moments later, a coyote padded out from behind the dumpster, looked at Ronnie, and seemed to wink at him before scampering towards the prison complex, keeping to the shadows.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1554 on: February 06, 2016, 05:10:11 PM »

*Red finally arrived at the apartment complex, it looked like a typical mediocre one you'd find in acension's slums, Red opened the door to the panda landowner, who was sleeping at his desk, Red quietly walked up the stairs before waiting outside a poorly maintained elevator, pressing the button, again and again*"Sticky..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1555 on: February 06, 2016, 06:29:01 PM »
She studied the area her ears laid low. Zaida hit the button with a light hiss. 'Ding' it showed the elevator was on its way down before the doors finally opened.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1556 on: February 06, 2016, 06:30:30 PM »
She studied the area her ears laid low. Zaida hit the button with a light hiss. 'Ding' it showed the elevator was on its way down before the doors finally opened.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1557 on: February 06, 2016, 06:34:06 PM »

*red stood, awkward silence is awkward*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #1558 on: February 06, 2016, 06:39:40 PM »
Zaida finally spoke out. "Why are you taking me here again?" She asked with a silent huff.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #1559 on: February 06, 2016, 06:42:26 PM »
"Because you'll keep bothering me until i do"*he waited*"And also because you're living conditions are sub-lime at best"