Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92921 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #360 on: August 27, 2015, 12:03:29 AM »
Xander sighed, rubbing his head which was throbbing due to the pain of headbutting the wall. This only served to make him more irritable. "Let's just get this done..."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Who wants to be normal?
    • Awards
  • Species: Lion
  • Coloring: Who wants to know >~>
  • Build: Small
  • Currently: I was on the forums before it was cool
« Reply #361 on: August 27, 2015, 03:29:33 AM »
the police constable rushed through the doors, with a bright red angry expression on his face " all charges have been dropped, you're free to go......"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #362 on: August 27, 2015, 03:39:45 AM »
Ray started up the stairs, his eyes were red. He smiled at Zanthe, and started towards the kitchen.

Zanthe decided not to talk to Ray about his eyes, but patted him gently on the back. "We're going to get her back," she said, walking just behind him. "Now, let's eat for now..." On the table in the kitchen were two plates of bowtie pasta topped with a generous blend of a wild edible plant/chopped up and cooked fresh vegetable/meat sauce mixture thing; for a side, there was a simply cooked root medley and a salad made of wild edible plant greens with a Russian Autumn Olive jelly. "It's all natural, if you're concerned about the things beside the bowtie pasta," the catfox said, washing her hands and taking a seat. "There's some comfrey, some burdock root, sunchoke, yellow and curly dock, dandelion roots and leaves, some woodsorrel for a lemon flavor... lots of stuff." Zanthe gave Ray a very small, hardly noticeable smile. "I find this sort of stuff rather interesting... it's certainly helped in the wild." The catfox said a quick, quiet prayer, then ate a bite of food to show Ray that it was safe. "It's all edible... You've got to watch your comfrey intake when working with wild edible plants, though... it has pretty strong medicinal properties, and eating too much of it can make you sick or even kill you. I only put in a couple leaves, so everything should be fine."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #363 on: August 27, 2015, 03:46:41 AM »
"Really...?"

Geoff dropped back down in his seat and sighed with relief.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #364 on: August 27, 2015, 11:04:22 PM »
Mr. Sawhit is waiting there. "Did you find any witnesses?" he asked.

*he nods*"yes...i found the hidden cyanide,and found out whose paw prints are on here"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #365 on: August 27, 2015, 11:39:14 PM »
Mr. Sawhit gave Seth a small smile. "Thank you so much," he said gently. "Do you think we'll be able to catch the killer?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: August 27, 2015, 11:45:54 PM »
Xander grinned widely, strolling out of the police station. He turned to face the others and gave himself a high five. "All's well that ends well, right?" He then proceeded to stroll away, whistling to himself.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #367 on: August 27, 2015, 11:49:03 PM »
Angder grins, and strolls out the station, but he puts a hand on Xander's shoulder. still smiling, he whispers to him. "Just remember what got you into this mess. avoid the crime next time OK?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #368 on: August 27, 2015, 11:50:15 PM »
-setcho

*shoved passed xander and strolled outside*

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: August 28, 2015, 12:16:36 AM »
Xander smiled widely and lifted up his hands. "Of course of course. I wouldn't want you guys to nearly get me killed again would I? No, you've shown me the light."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: August 28, 2015, 12:18:57 AM »
Geoff stepped out of the station along with the rest of the people, quite relieved.

"Now what..." he mumbled. Suddenly he realized and motioned toward Xander.

"Wait, why is he going free?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: August 28, 2015, 12:20:45 AM »
Angder shakes his head. "Don't question it... It saved us some bother, and I reckon he got scared enough to learn his lesson..." Angder states"if not I can always scare him more I guess" Angder mumbles

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: August 28, 2015, 12:26:05 AM »
Geoff frowned. So he wasted all that effort for nothing but the eyes of the police.
"You have a point," he replied. "Well, uh... what will you guys be, uh, up to now?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: August 28, 2015, 12:26:55 AM »
"I... am not quite sure... hanging around my apartment is getting boring."

Offline Setcho

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: August 28, 2015, 12:27:50 AM »
-setcho

ermmmm i havent a clue