The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92897 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #135 on: August 22, 2015, 12:31:57 AM »
Ray nodded. "Yes." He led Zanthe inside, and down into his basement. After a few hidden switches were pressed, the room moved and altered, until a few assault rifles, bullet-proof vests, and ballistic helmets lined the walls. A picture of another raccoon, a female, was framed on the far wall, standing beside Ray. Both of the raccoons were smiling, in happiness.  Ray quickly hit a switch, and the picture folded back into it's compartment. He then spoke. "Alright, suit up."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #136 on: August 22, 2015, 12:34:23 AM »
Name:Angder

Species: Wolf

Clothing: See avatar

Personality: Reckless, Not terribly smart.

Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): Is a "demon hunter", he seeks out powered furs to talk to them, work out their motives, and if need be take them down. is happy to commit crimes to accomplish this goal.

Weapons: Revolvers, but little ammo, mostly for threatening people.

Powers: No powers.

House: An apartment near the edge of town.

((Going to wait to be accepted.))
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #137 on: August 22, 2015, 12:54:22 AM »

Name: Alexander Mourns. Typically goes by the alias Xander

Height: in the 6'1-6'2 area

Species: White wolf

Clothing: Typically can be seen wearing a hoodie, a buttoned up shirt and jeans. Prefers trainers (sneakers for the US) as they are good for mobility and such. Has a penchant for wearing finger-less gloves.

Personality: He is reserved in nature typically, he is emotionally quite unstable at times showing little emotion at others showing extreme emotions. He tries his best to be pragmatic but often fails as he lets his feelings distract him. He can actually be quite joking with those he feels comfortable enough with to consider his friend.

Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): He is essentially homeless, squatting in an abandoned building on the edge of town. Considers himself an ex-criminal after leaving a group of others he was once with, old habits die hard though it seems.

Weapons: Is known to improvise weapons when need be but typically carries a baseball bat and a 9mm pistol though he uses the latter on occasion.

Powers: He has an unusually heightened pain threshold though refuses to tell if it is a power or just something that developed through necessity. 

(hope this is good)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:02:51 AM by Grovygrunge »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #138 on: August 22, 2015, 03:07:52 AM »
Ray sighed. "I need to send a message. It's very important to me." He nodded. "And yes, this is my home." Ray smiled. "So, let's get suited up, and get going."

Zanthe nodded slowly. "Alright... Shall we go inside?" she said, looking at Ray with anticipation.

The judge nodded and banged his gavel. "It's decided, then," they said. "The court will be adjourned until 48 hours from now while Mr. Martinez finds a witness."

Mr. Sawhit exhaled a bit and looked at Seth. "Can you find one?" he asked quietly.

"Hopefully"*he sighs*"I will see if i can find the muderer.."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #139 on: August 22, 2015, 03:10:39 AM »
Ray nodded. "Yes." He led Zanthe inside, and down into his basement. After a few hidden switches were pressed, the room moved and altered, until a few assault rifles, bullet-proof vests, and ballistic helmets lined the walls. A picture of another raccoon, a female, was framed on the far wall, standing beside Ray. Both of the raccoons were smiling, in happiness.  Ray quickly hit a switch, and the picture folded back into it's compartment. He then spoke. "Alright, suit up."

As she watched the picture disappear, Zanthe got a better idea of why Ray was going through with this. "...Got it," she said, taking a rifle, a vest, and a ballistic helmet, leaving no fingerprints since she had put on a pair of gloves. "I thought you said we were doing this tomorrow?" the catfox asked, taking her button-down shirt off and setting it on a table before starting to put on the vest. She liked that shirt and didn't want to get it damaged.

Mr. Sawhit nodded. "Maybe you could check around the apartment," he said. "The police may have missed something."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: August 22, 2015, 04:45:39 AM »
*seth walks out the courtroom before waling down the hall*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #141 on: August 22, 2015, 04:55:35 AM »
The people filed out of the courtroom.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: August 22, 2015, 05:14:26 AM »
he walks down the sidewalk before stopping at a nearby cafe*

Post Merge: August 22, 2015, 05:24:55 AM

Name: Alexander Mourns. Typically goes by the alias Xander

Height: in the 6'1-6'2 area

Species: White wolf

Clothing: Typically can be seen wearing a hoodie, a buttoned up shirt and jeans. Prefers trainers (sneakers for the US) as they are good for mobility and such. Has a penchant for wearing finger-less gloves.

Personality: He is reserved in nature typically, he is emotionally quite unstable at times showing little emotion at others showing extreme emotions. He tries his best to be pragmatic but often fails as he lets his feelings distract him. He can actually be quite joking with those he feels comfortable enough with to consider his friend.

Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): He is essentially homeless, squatting in an abandoned building on the edge of town. Considers himself an ex-criminal after leaving a group of others he was once with, old habits die hard though it seems.

Weapons: Is known to improvise weapons when need be but typically carries a baseball bat and a 9mm pistol though he uses the latter on occasion.

Powers: He has an unusually heightened pain threshold though refuses to tell if it is a power or just something that developed through necessity. 

(hope this is good)

Accepted

Name:Angder

Species: Wolf

Clothing: See avatar

Personality: Reckless, Not terribly smart.

Other(put stuff that can enhance the character or stuff): Is a "demon hunter", he seeks out powered furs to talk to them, work out their motives, and if need be take them down. is happy to commit crimes to accomplish this goal.

Weapons: Revolvers, but little ammo, mostly for threatening people.

Powers: No powers.

House: An apartment near the edge of town.

((Going to wait to be accepted.))

Accepted
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 05:24:56 AM by Red Locus, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: August 22, 2015, 05:49:17 AM »
"yes?"*he looks at her*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: August 22, 2015, 05:51:51 AM »
As she waited for a reply from Ray, Zanthe carefully disassembled the assault rifle, cleaned it, and put it back together.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: August 22, 2015, 06:01:44 AM »
"Fine with me..."* "What a psycho" he thinks*

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: August 22, 2015, 06:19:53 AM »
*he follows her(

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #147 on: August 22, 2015, 06:26:42 AM »
While everyone else had fun, Russians were doing business, which involved meth

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: August 22, 2015, 12:20:17 PM »
Geoff relaxed after seeing the creature left and began getting sleepy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2015, 04:53:56 PM »
Ray pulled on a vest, as he spoke. "Change of plans. I want it done as soon as possible."