The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Acension Revival  (Read 92942 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Acension Revival
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2015, 01:19:30 AM »
Ray smiled, and waited patiently for Zanthe. He went over the plan in his head, along with the cuts. Most likely fifty/fifty, but perhaps fifty-five/forty-five? I did pull this together, after all. He shrugged. Oh well.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2015, 01:33:39 AM »
About an hour after Zanthe entered the bedroom, the door clicked and a blue eyed black cat wearing jeans and a cut-off tank top entered the room, carrying the button-down shirt Zanthe had been wearing earlier. "I'm sorry if it took a while," she said, slipping on the shirt and starting to button it up. "I had to make sure that certain markings on my body were concealed, and it's hard to look at one's own back."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2015, 01:44:39 AM »
"Today," the judge said, "We are here to try Mr./Miss _______  ______ for the murder of _______  ______." (Are you the prosecution or the defendant?)

(defendent...and the names are  Mr.Abdul Sahwit and Cecilia Sahwit)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #108 on: August 21, 2015, 02:07:20 AM »
Ray shrugged. "I understand. Now, we've got to get to my place. I've got everything we need."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #109 on: August 21, 2015, 02:15:42 AM »
Zanthe nodded and tucked her gun into her waistband. "Of course," she said, cleaning up and heading back to the front door. "Where is your place?"

The judge checked the papers. "On June 5th of this year, Mrs. Cecilia Sawhit was found dead due to ___________________________________________. It is believed that her husband, Mr. Abdul Sawhit, is the culprit due to the folowing information: _______________. Furthermore...."

Mr. Sawhit sat beside Red, doing his best to remain calm. He had told Red many times that he was not the culprit. In truth, he did not really seem like the murdering type.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: August 21, 2015, 02:21:47 AM »
Geoff uncomfortably wandered a store to buy some food. It took him a long time to make a decision, for he had to be very careful with his money.

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #111 on: August 21, 2015, 03:18:38 AM »
Nightclub should be open soon.
There were people already waiting at the entrance.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: August 21, 2015, 10:52:49 AM »
Acon, before the streets became too crowded with the night life, slunk away into an all night cafe by the name of Scarlet and waited by the windows to watch any action that may unfold.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: August 21, 2015, 12:28:53 PM »
Ray started out of Zanthe's apartment. "Follow me, miss Zanthe."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: August 21, 2015, 12:50:10 PM »
After leaving the store, Geoff searched for decent shelter.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #115 on: August 21, 2015, 02:16:21 PM »
Zanthe nodded and tucked her gun into her waistband. "Of course," she said, cleaning up and heading back to the front door. "Where is your place?"

The judge checked the papers. "On June 5th of this year, Mrs. Cecilia Sawhit was found dead due to ___________________________________________. It is believed that her husband, Mr. Abdul Sawhit, is the culprit due to the folowing information: _______________. Furthermore...."

Mr. Sawhit sat beside Red, doing his best to remain calm. He had told Red many times that he was not the culprit. In truth, he did not really seem like the murdering type.

(Cyanide poisoning and because he was possibly the only person with her at the time)

*seth calmly grabbed his papers*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2015, 09:37:04 PM »
Grabbing a case full of supplementary disguise equipment, Zanthe followed Ray out of the condo, locking the door behind her. "How far will we be walking?" she said, walking a little behind Ray to make it look like they weren't exactly together.

"... So, based on these facts," the accusing lawyer said, "it must have been Mr. Sawhit. He had access to the cyanide and to Mrs. Sawhit, and as far as we know, he had a solid motive." The lawyer looked at the judge. "That will be all, your honor," they said before sitting down.

The judge banged the gavel twice. "The defense will now present their side of the case."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2015, 09:44:25 PM »
Ray smiled. "Not far. It's just down the street."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: August 21, 2015, 09:53:56 PM »
"Hmm... That's convenient," Zanthe said, scanning the street for any signs of trouble. "Ray, I have to ask you something... What kind of nightclub is this? What's the normal style of dress? What kinds of people go there?"

Offline Obey138 (Matthew "Fluffy")

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • ~$ sudo pm-hibernate
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Last.fm Profile
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Catwolf
  • Coloring: Dark-grey fur (#767b7d), cream-white straps and belly (#f3f1e4), grey additions (#b5b3ad)
  • Height: ~183cm / ~6ft / ~72inch
  • Weight: ~73kg / ~161lbs
  • Build: Slim fit
  • Currently: Please be aware of my rude jokes!
« Reply #119 on: August 21, 2015, 10:13:47 PM »
Nightclub was full of people. DJ was doing his job, as the EDM music could be heard outside. Bartender was all busy. Most of the people were this kind of persons, you'd see on a party or concert. This club is all about partying.
The interior is colourful, due to dynamic, flashing lighting and lasers. There is a separated area for drinking, smoker's sector, dancefloor, VIP sector.
It's also known among criminals as Russian mafia ambit, but only selected could meet them. They had a separated area of VIP sector, rid of any surveillance. Most of the time they were trading illegal goods, like weapons or drugs. Fluffy is aware of that. But it doesn't matter. He's corrupted.
Even several of the trades - done in the backyard - were secured by him.
He will also let everyone, who knows the secret password, into the backyard.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:16:31 PM by Obey138 (Fluffy) »