The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Adventures on the Unterzee (A Sunless Sea RP)  (Read 4001 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Adventures on the Unterzee (A Sunless Sea RP)
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2015, 10:00:20 PM »
"Sure... and no I am afraid..." Angder grins. "Ah well, that's why I came here. To become part of a crew, or to get my own, who cares. Ships a ship."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 10:05:40 PM »
Geoff frowned as the men ran off. He just helped some bad people, didn't he? Now he really wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. He opened the office door and stepped inside.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:09:34 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2015, 10:23:49 PM »
The secretary frowned at Angder, pointing at Geoff as he walked in. "You and that guy will be a part of a crew, We will provide you a ship and we shall provide you with supplies and enough fuel to get there and back. DON'T go off course as when I say enough I mean just enough and we don't care if you don't make it back. You're both expendable. Any questions?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2015, 10:28:12 PM »
"I GET TO BE A ZAILOR! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Angder cheers
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 10:50:34 PM by Angder »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2015, 10:59:49 PM »
Geoff blinked. "Uh, okay..."
So he was now partnered with this guy. But it took only a few seconds to realize the wolf was oblivious to the fact he apparently had accepted a shady business deal earlier. Maybe he should tell him... or maybe the wolf does know but doesn't care. Either way, he doesn't seem like the scummy type.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2015, 11:30:31 PM »
The secretary handed Angder a license and gestured to a small cart that was being filled with some canisters of fuel and a few packages of what must be the food supplies. "Show that to someone at the docks, they'll give you a ship, it won't be much but you're getting it for free after all. Take that cart with you. You may have a very small crew and you should try to rally a couple of officers such as a surgeon and a cook, stuff like that. Now go on, get going. You'll receive payment in compensation for some fuel and some echoes." She gestures the two to leave. "Oh and by the way, if you happen to stop at any other docks along the way make a report on dock and the goings on. We will pay extra for each depending on the location and the danger in that area."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2015, 11:32:55 PM »
"But you just said we don't have the fuel for that!" Angder declares.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2015, 03:02:08 PM »
"There'll be docks that are pretty much right on the way If you run out I'm sure you'll think of something. Now both of you get going would you? We have more important things to do than invest in possible failures." The secretaries eyes were filled with scorn.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2015, 03:11:23 PM »
Geoffrey nervously backed the cart up and opened the door slightly.

"Uhh, alright, so we're... heading out," he mumbled to Angder. He wished to follow him, trusting he better understood what to do. He was a bit unfocused today, which unfortunately was more common than not.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 03:14:02 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2015, 03:31:55 PM »
Angder grins. "Well, this way..." Angder heads as fast as he can fro the docks, obviously excited.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2015, 03:49:14 PM »
The secretary watched as the pair of would-be zailors left the building. She sighed and sank into her chair a little. "We get too many reckless fools in this line of work."

The docks smelled of salt and...fish? No, crab. That was unmistakably the smell of shellfish. The strange thing was that there wasn't a single crab on the shore at the moment. There were workers and zailors all about the dock, going to and fro about their own business and keeping to themselves. A few were sat around sharing tales in hushed whispers. They were the kind of tales a man dare not say aloud, for fear that they may be true and they might spurn the wrath of some horrible beast from the zee. From here one could see the false-stars up above on the cavern roof. It is said sometimes these ominous lights move and make up little constellations all on their own. No one really knows why, many seem them as some sort of sign or omen, depending on the constellation in question.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2015, 06:33:58 PM »
Angder glances around. "What ship do ya want?" He asks Geoff. "Names Angder By the way."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2015, 06:36:24 PM »
Geoff shrugged.

"I'm Geoffrey," he replied.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2015, 07:27:36 PM »
A small rat approached Angder and Geoff, not an anthropomorphic rat of course, that would be silly. It was just a small rat. That spoke, and it spoke thusly. "You two lookin' to zail right? I can tell these things. We rats, we be smart little critters ya know. Well, I'll come with you no matter what kind of ship you 'ave. I'll even bring me friends. We'll pull our weight, fix it up when needed. Promise we will."

Nearby a rather scruffy looking old sheep dog was sitting on a barrel. "'Ey! Leave 'em be." He beckons Ander and Geoff over. "If you two need a ship you can buy it from me later when I'm not on break. Assumin' you 'ave the echoes of course."
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:29:08 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2015, 08:21:45 PM »
Angder gestures at the cart. "Apparently we should get something for free if we show someone this stuff." Angder states. "And I don't mind rats. Angder leans down to look at the rat. Want to come, go ahead, we need all the help we can get!"