The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The weilders OOC  (Read 9027 times)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
The weilders OOC
« on: August 11, 2015, 09:24:06 PM »
You find yourself drawn to a strange land. You dont know why you're here but you came anyways. Your on a peir on the edge of this great kingdom, ahead of you lies Anakrith behind you the great sea. Word has spread of a dark power that has seized control of these lands. The people seem bleak and empty. The elves have left, magic runs rampant through the world without them to control it. Days journey inland lays Herin the stronghold of the king. Although his presence has been absent lately. Dragons roam the skies and bandits roam the streets. Desperation is everywhere hopelessness fills the lands. And still you find yourself called here, are you here for a reason or are you another victim of whatever plagues these lands.

Powers: powers are allowed but no godmoding.  your character can be one of three races a regular fur, a charm caster fur, or a black arts fur. If you chose to be a regular fur dont worry powers will come. For those of you who stay in it your reward will be great

Weapons: this is a mix up of scifi and medieval.  Well guns are allowed they will have restrictions, remember your opponents will have magic but so will you. Swords and bows may be just as effective as a rifle.

Character sheet: Name
                                  Species
                                  Race
                                  Powers if any starting out
                                  Weapons

You will start out on a peir, how you got here is your decision. Your on an all furs planets called tidonis. Its a world frozen in time somewhat. The powers are limtless short of god moding. You may start out seperate from each other or with someone else the choice is yours. However you will all be brought together at some point. I will have twist and turns along the way some good some bad, dont worry I wont god mode either. I will give you options to get out of situations your creativity is going to be your best weapon but pay attention I will leave assistance for you here and there. One character per person. Good luck and lets have fun. This will be wave posting, I will post and all of you will post. For a reference check angders rp darkfall if you dont know what wave posting is.

I will get a roll call today and be back tonight. This is my first time so if I do something wrong please pm me before leaving completely, please

If you have a specific power you want for your ultimate power pm me and let me know

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:19:36 AM by Kalan »
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: The weilders OOC
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 10:20:53 PM »
Name: Angder
                                  Species: wolf (see avatar)
                                  Race: Regular
                                  Powers if any starting out: N/A
                                  Weapons: Blizz, large 2 handed axe that he claims is magic..

Quick question, in Darkfall I allow you to post multiple times in a wave to do dialog between players, is the same true here?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:02:13 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 10:58:06 PM »
Name: Maxwell

Species: White wolf

Race: Black Arts

Powers: Blood related magic, he can manipulate his own blood and sometimes others as a separate entity to himself. He can use it for stuff like scouting and can even use other people's blood to heal himself, as a couple examples of things he can do with it. He does not know the full extent of this power.

Weapons: He carries a rather unremarkable steel sword he knows how to use with decent proficiency.

Is that okay?

« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:59:56 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 03:13:15 AM »
Looks good on both. Multiple post are allowed for dialog yes but one action per wave. For example when you are given your ultimate power you can use it for defensive or offensive use and then discuss it with other player. Like I say this is my first one so im looking for feedback from you guys.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 03:27:35 PM »
Name: Geoffrey

Species: Cinnamon Black Bear

Race: Regular (?)

Powers:
A form of spirit magic which uses stamina and causes other effects. His magic requires a lot of focus and a balance of emotion to cast properly. Much of his magic is passive rather than offensive, and he is somewhat of a novice, so his spells are prone to failure.
((This is a list of all the spells Geoff is capable of outside roleplays. Limit them as you feel is appropriate for the roleplay, Kalan. :3 ))
Invisibility-- His silhouette can be faintly seen if looked at hard enough. Can be spread to held objects at an extra cost of energy.
Healing-- Can heal minor injuries. Works better on himself and people he is emotionally close to.
Propulsion-- Shoots a force that thrusts him in a direction, can also be used to push objects.
Force Shield-- Can destroy or lessen the impact of an incoming spell, depending on how strong it is. The shield can sometimes absorb a portion of the energy from the spell, energizing him slightly.
Stun-- requires physical contact, doesn't do much damage if at all.
Heat/Ignite-- Heats or sets objects on fire. Can also throw fireballs. This makes his body temperature gradually cooler with each use.
Cool/Freeze-- cools or freezes objects, but this is harder to use on living creatures. This makes his body temperature gradually hotter with each use.
Electricity-- Shooting bolts of electricity. Gradually cools his body temperature, but may also make him a little jittery.

Weapons: A bronze sword similar to a khopesh, though he isn't much of a swordsman. He also had a bow, but it was recently stolen.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:49:08 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »
Perfect, ive got an ultimate power in mind for you

Also one of you will need to be a linguist of sort who want the spot its gonna play a small role but there will be a need
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »
The excitement is real!

Well, Geoff is an artist/writer, but more as a hobby than anything.

I just realized I forgot the stun spell in that list. I guess that's not necessary though.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 08:29:42 PM »
http://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=29113.0

The rp is up. Here goes, again this my first time so let me know if im doing something wrong

So do you want to be the linguist evna?

If anybody else would like to join just let me know
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:39:50 PM by Kalan »
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 08:40:46 PM »
No, I don't think it would be in character for Geoff to be the linguist. He isn't that deep into the workings of language, though he may be a little more knowledgeable than the average person.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 08:44:46 PM »
Oh alright, if no one want to be the linquist I can work around that. Like I say its gonna be a small part and I can just make the inscriptions in english instead of making a translation to go with it
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 09:11:15 PM »
Perfect, welcome :)

Post Merge: August 12, 2015, 09:27:09 PM
Just one action post per wave, multiple post for dialogue are allowed but just one action. Wave posting is I post and then all of you post again and then I post.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:27:09 PM by Kalan, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Celestial_Dragon

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I intend to live forever, or die Trying
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Gold scaled and White underside, with angel-like wings
  • Height: 260cm
  • Weight: 120kg
  • Build: Mesomorph
  • Currently: More than likely studying while having this open on my Laptop
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 11:43:06 PM »

Name- calls himself Drago but is properly known       
                                  As number 44 by those of his past.
                                  Species-  Angelic Dragon
                                  Race- Half bred regular with Dark

Powers if any starting out- no powers but his entire body is covered in black arts spell-casting and dark arts information in the form of tattoos which Drago cannot use himself but others can if they know what they are, these tattoos that hold the information are located on his shoulders, chest and back and cover everything in between. They are in the form of calligraphy and end on the soles of his feet and the palms of his hands.

Weapons-
Bow-
The compound bow has been properly constructed of durable dragon bone. Its string is made from deluxe and expensive grass fiber.
The limbs have been decorated with intricate carve work and end in narrow points ornamented with obsidian gilded details. The stock is wrapped in dark leather and decorated with Dark arts writing.
The small quiver is made from common fur and hide and is worn on Drago's back. The outer side has no distinct marking however.

Sword (1)-
A very long, narrow, straight blade made of steel is held by a grip wrapped in high quality leather.
The blade has a broad, curled cross-guard, adding just enough weight to make sure the blade sits firmly in the owner's hand and protecting those same hands as well. The cross-guard has a simple loop on each side.
A fairly large pommel is decorated with drake scales.
The blade itself is engraved. Several runes are etched into the blade.

Sword (2)-
A large, slim, smooth blade made of clear but strong crystal is held by a grip wrapped in Skin from extremely rare creatures.
The blade has a spiked, slightly curved cross-guard, adding weight to the blade for a better weight balance, as well as offering hand protection during battle, also for stabbing (stabby Stabby). The cross-guard has a jeweled sphere on each side.
A thick pommel has no distinct markings and looks rather simple in design.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 02:35:27 PM by Celestial_Dragon »
  • Signature art by: -

Freedom isn't free
You can lead me, follow me, or get out of my way so make up your mind

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 11:45:52 PM »
Welcome aboard, everybody is still near the peir so ill have you start out there
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 11:47:47 PM »
I am a Dark Arts fur! Does that mean I can read and use aforementioned tattoos?

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 11:48:20 PM »
Its fine. Glad to have you back!  ^_^
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.