The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Kingdom of the weilders  (Read 8908 times)

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
Kingdom of the weilders
« on: August 12, 2015, 08:26:30 PM »
The midday sun sits high in the sky, the smell of the ocean hangs in the air. Fisherman and merchants go about there day as a bustle resounds across the peir. The royal forces can be seen here and there in there silver cloaks and steel helms as they keep watch over the city swords at their sides. Ships sit off shore as boats make their way in and out of the peir. And you find yourself here unsure as to why but your here. Something unsettles this town as though a rot has crept into it. Before you lies the city a small fishing village,  the streets lined with various shops and filled with furs going about their day. At the citty center stands the monolith that is the cathedral.
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Kingdom of the weilders
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 08:30:32 PM »
Angder glances around, grinning. A nice peaceful place... Angder loves traveling. and places like this remind him why.

The smell of fish was a little unpleasant though, he could do without that.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 08:44:20 PM »
Maxwell looked around at the small fishing village, glancing at all the furs going about their business. He watched as they did things he didn't care about with people he wasn't particularly interested in. He sneezed at the strong scent of sea salt and fish, sniffling slight;y afterwards.

The sight of the cathedral was a bit of an eyesore, he could without that.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 08:48:22 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 09:11:02 PM »
Geoffrey gazed about his new surroundings with a mix of excitement and anxiousness. Perhaps it was a stupid idea to spend so much of the little coin he has just to travel around, but the thrill always kept him in better spirits. He had very little in his pockets now, and he knew this was going to cause issues later, but at the same time he felt it was worth it. He was in a new place with new sights to see, and he was surely getting his money's worth.

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 09:22:41 PM »
As angder took in the view a group of children can be seen playing in the street, an old female cat sits in a chair and watches them as they play

Lucifer notices the stall keep approach as he stuggles to get up

Maxwell is struggles to get up aswell in obvious suprise as he is barreled over

The sounds and smells of the peir washed toward Geoffrey enticing in nature a small shop set up on the edge of the city held wonder in beauty with its quilts of many colors and sizes. A seemingly grumpy badger sat behind it
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 09:27:48 PM »
Maxwell yelped as he fall to the ground, he gently rubbed his head as he sat up. The world seemed to be spinning. "Ow...what in the world?" He was momentarily dazed and had to shake his head to clear his mind a little. He glared at Lucifer. "Mind explaining to me just what that was?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 09:34:37 PM »
Angder snarls and starts to move into the streets, but promptly turns a corner to avoid the children, he never liked kids much.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 09:51:33 PM »
Maxwell slowly stood up and started to walk to walk towards Lucifer. The white wolf was wearing a black robe and his hood was still up, obscuring most of his face. All that could be seen was his muzzle and the sneer was plastered across it. "I'd suggest you apologise." He slowly started to approach Lucifer.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2015, 09:58:20 PM »
Geoffrey examined the quilts, noting their various patterns and work put into them. His hands weren't steady enough for sewing and similar crafts, so he had much respect for people's patience with such works. Drawing and carving sculptures was more of his thing.

The grumpy-looking badger made him feel a little nervous, but he pushed that aside and continued browsing.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:02:36 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2015, 10:05:46 PM »
Angder rounds the corner and sees two rough looking men at in the streets they see him and began to approach

Three soldiers appear in the alley when they hear the comotion swords drawn "whats going on here" the biggest one in the middle ask. "hes stolen a fish from that one has" the stall keep points at lucifer

The badger watches Geoffrey "see something you like" the badger grumbled
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2015, 10:10:32 PM »
Angder looks at the two... "Good morning." he states. They looked a little thuggish, but he doubted they would start a fight in the middle of the day. so for now he was fairly calm. "can I help you two?"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2015, 10:11:31 PM »
Maxwell gets right in Lucifer's face. "Trouble with authority you say?" He thinks for a moment, looking over his shoulder at the soldiers and the stall keep. "Now then gentlemen, I don't see any reason for a commotion. I feel the boy must just be poor and hungry. Look at him. Let him have it, I say."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2015, 10:16:11 PM »
"Uh, y-yes, but I don't have the money right now," Geoffrey replied to the badger, trying to hide his discomfort. He wasn't ready for conversation.
Now that he thought about it, it would have been useful if he did have the money, for the blanket he brought along with him was pretty worn out. But he'd need to save that money for more important things, like food.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:17:56 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline kalan

• Velvety Vole
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2015, 10:32:36 PM »
"yeah have you got any money on you" the smaller of the two took the lead as they approached angder. As they got closer he could see that the smaller one was a gator and the larger one was a bull. "he looks like hes got lots of money on him eh" the gator said to the bull

The lead soldier resheathed his sword "you still got the fish young man, you return it and I suppose theres no harm done" he rubbed his chin and looked at the stall keep times are hard after all, especially since..well you know. The stall keeper nodded in agreement if he returns the fish I suppose

The badger got noticeably upset if you havent any money then... the badgers face went blank and his voice took on a cold flat tone watch the soldiers they're looking for you all of you. He shook his head as his expression returned off with you then
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 10:34:46 PM by Kalan »
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 10:38:11 PM »
 "All I have is my axe..." Angder states. "So I am 'fraid I can't help you there."

would be mad to rob me, middle of the fecking day.